Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I read, and watch!

I ran out of things to say I guess hehe.

Just biding my time at work with Carson these days :cursing:

He's making a lot of noises right now, hoping he's trying to make some coos in there (although they sound like non-intentional whines).

I think the hardest part of having him at work, is that when he wants to eat; he wants to eat NOW!! And I have to make the bottle, go to the coffee pot and get hot Water to set it in and then wait a minute or two to heat up. By then he's shrieking like someone is cutting off his fingers.

hi gals

quick check in

still at work

Tracy, i'm at same 3lbs too, and now pms so it feels like 300.!

I am with you Terry, have not lost much since lack of exercise, and since we have been in the building, i don't get to walk around like i did, so i feel extra wiggly!

Pamela, congrats on everything

Judy... soak for me

try to be back later

hi everyone...

aww poor baby... did you stop breastfeeding him? did you ever, i dont remember anymore...

terry - sorry about what you're going through with your son... my cousin, who is my parents god-daughter is going through alot of stuff right now. My parents want her to come live with them. I don't know what to do to prevent that. It would be a nightmare for them to have to deal with a child like this. They have not a clue. They raised 3 semi-good children, we didn't give them hardly any trouble other than usual teenage angst stuff...

I AM STARVING TODAY...

Ugh, I need to go get some turkey slices or something before I go and grab something bad for me to munch on... Why oh why do I always wait until my stomach is growling to eat??

Hugs, Terry!! I've been thinking of you and praying for your family since your first post, I just haven't posted every day. I hope things start settling down for you soon!!

Busy today....back later

Thanks everyone. I know you are all right.

I feel good...mentally. Cant really go by clothes cause they are all tight, lol. That depresses me too. BUT, I remember that slow and steady wins the war.

Terry-I always tell myself about when you were going to the gym your weight loss slowed at first. That is what has kept me going...thank you!

Breastfeeding didn't work with us, I tried and then tried pumping, and it was just an uphill battle and finally gave up.

Tracy, When I was going thru my weight loss in my first year I joined Curves. I worked out like a dog. 3 sometimes 4 times a week. I was also walking. I was doing everything but losing weight. I had a Lady who was special to me and she told me that I needed to hang in there. That my body needed time to accept the changes that were going on. It took 5 weeks when all of a sudden I was dropping inches like crazy and the weight started coming off also. My advice to you is to give it time also. You need to let your body figure out what is going on, when it does it will do what it needs too. Just hang in there, you'll see.

OK friends....tomorrow morning I am going away for the weekend. My best driends daughter is graduating from high school so we are going to party in Louisiana CAJUN STYLE. Thats right, you guessed it...the alcohol will be flowing and the crawfish and crabs will be plentiful. God give me strength! :cursing: And its not just one day, no no, it is 3 or 4 days straight of fun fun FUN! lol Macy is coming with us and she is gonna get to eat her first crab and first crawfish. She will be introduced to the crazy cajun life and I fear she will not be the same child when we get home. Terry...I would love to kidnap ya (all of you really) and bring you along for the good time....

I will check in before we leave in the morning! (((hugs)))

Hey girlies...

AGH! Just got back from the BIG PTA meeting & damn if the principal (who I haven't seen since that huge meeting w/her where she was so mad at me back in April) didn't try to throw me under the bus & make all this confusion MY fault!! :smile: Well, she TRIED... but it absolutely didn't work because, well, NONE of it is my fault and the County & State back me up 100% PLUS the fact that this was not a "fault-finding" meeting but a "what do YOU (as in next year's folks) need to do to operate a "clean" election" meeting & making sure everyone was on the same page... I keep vacillating between being FURIOUS and thinking of my mantra, "WHAT THE HELL DO I CARE?" (about whatever they decide to do about next year when I will be GONE!). It's true... no good deed goes unpunished! 2 weeks. 2 weeks 'til the election, I tender my resignation effective 6/30 & then I am DONE!! See, that's the mad part. Then I think, "I'm so sad that my 10 years of good work & blood, sweat & tears had to end this way" and I get sad. Mad! Sad! Mad! Sad!

THIS SUX!!

Stupid ungrateful people. Mean people suck.

And we're leaving in the morning to head to Stratford Canada until Monday. Hope everyone has a great weekend. It was 90 degrees here today and I had absolutely no time to get in the pool. That really sucks!!! I will be in it for sure when we get back next week.

Will check in on Tuesday or sooner if Bob's little notebook can locate some wifi at the bed and Breakfast.

Judy...have fun! Enjoy both WWS and WSS! That was too funny this morning w/ you and Michelle...I LOL'd all the way to my meeting.

Michelle, what is that I hear??? You popping your "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT...I AM GOING TO PALM SPRINGS BIOTCHES" pills? That and the beautiful sound of blenders, many blenders in your future. Also, albeit small, I have you little "thank you for coming to palm springs" gifts ready! (yes, they are that little). BREATH AND GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE SISTA!

Stopping by to say hi.

Still kicking my ass at work.

Come home yesterday, remember I was a littleout out that dinner was not completely done? Well, I stayed my butt in the house, making Rick do the grilling, and finally he ask me to come outside, where I kinda did the attitude thing. Only to get out there and find that while I was working, he had landscaped the North side of my back yard, that we had been wanting to do for years, he terraced it with railroad ties! It looks awesome! I felt SOOOOO petty about the whole dinner thing!!!

Tonight we went and bought some things to go in the plots. Some will have veggies, and others flowers. It looks soooo good!

We stopped in town and had some mexican food, I overate, and now have the hiccups.....so think I will go hit the elliptical for a few minutes, and see if I cannot help things along before I end up PB'ing!

Late day tomorrow, so will check in with you in the morning, if any of you leave before then.....be careful and have lots of fun. 'Cept you Tracy---not toooooooo much fun!!! J/K

XOXOX

Kat

good morning, Violets..

I'm up and getting ready to head out to Canada. Everyone have a good Memorial Day weekend. buh bye!!!

Michelle, what is that I hear??? You popping your "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT...I AM GOING TO PALM SPRINGS BIOTCHES" pills?

Dam freakin' straight!

Bye Judy....have a great time!

I have lots of packing to do this morning so you all have a great memorial day weekend! (((hugs)))

PS, was american idol a shock or what?