Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

No, I couldn't get in the %*#!# healing waters because my devil child is a $%*#! #*%$@*!!!!! He's not even living here anymore and STILL is a pain in the $@#&*!!!!

If I would have known THEN what I know NOW!!!!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry----hope this swing down is over quickly and the upswing takes its place. I hate that you are so stressed, but totally understand how kids do that to you.

Spouses cannot compare, parents cannot compare, and siblings do not even come close. Nothing can make you happier, more upset or more scared than your child, and I am so sorry you are dealing with such crap right now. Keep in mind while it seems he is doing things purposely, he does have a disease he did not choose. And somewhere underneath all the anger and chaos right now is your loving son.

And wrapped around you right now is lots and lots of Violet love----one giant group hug---with you in the middle. Now if you want to scream and wail away, we gotcha covered!

And lots of us understand a bit of where you are at...maybe not exactly, but enough so that you are free to say what you want, and none of it mean anything after the second you say it and release the tension.

Hugs!!!

See y'all tomorrow!

I'm in total agreement with that. I hope that this new day brings some relief to you and your son and family.

Jane, I hope you have a lot of luck with your fill.

Laura, How is your fill going?

Good morning everyone-

Terry, here's hoping today is a better day!!

I am really disgusted about the scale not moving. I am bouncing around the same 3 pounds and it is really doing a number on me! I am following the rules...AND exercising...I just dont get it. Maybe this is just the size my body wants to be?! Who knows....what I do know is I have to keep trying! :unsure: (and at least I am not gaining like I was)

Have a great day ladies :laugh:

Good morning, Violets..

I'm up, dressed and waiting for the Bobster to get his rear in gear so we can go biking this morning. It's 45 degrees and the sun is shining. It's going to be a beautiful ride. Ethan comes at noon and I have a flute rehearsal at 11. Then choir tonight and packing to head to Stratford, Ontario tomorrow for a long weekend. We're going to see West Side Story on stage. Can't wait!!

Suzie... I'm on the last page of the journal you gave me. Can you believe it's been that long?? Tomorrow I start a new journal.. my 4th since getting the lapband. I sometimes go back and look at the very first one and see how far I've come.

TracyK... don't worry about the scale. It's how you feel and how your clothes feel. I KNOW from your postings that you are in a much better place now than you were a month or so ago. Focus on that, not on the numbers. I haven't weighed in ages. I know I'm doing what I'm supposed to do and my clothes are fitting better and I have more energy. I'll weigh in someday, but not now. I don't want to be tied to the scale. And I don't want to be disappointed by it. So I choose to ignore it for now and keep on doing my thing.

Off to hit the bike path. Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves.

Hey Girls~

Terry...thinking about you sista! If you want to hop on a plane and come to my party...there is more than enough room! A little weekend getaway! ((hugs))

Well, I am pedi'd, waxed, colored, and guess what! I've got a huge mass of small blister bump thingys (I think what Tracy had) under the right side of my nose! Just in time to be the center of 100 PICTURES!B):smile2::smile2::thumbup: F*#K!!! You will be able to see it on the pix and vid FROM ACROSS THE ROOM! It is a fever blister and it is from stress. Plus I think I've put on 30 pounds this week. I am hella puffy! I just thought about something...I have a meeting today, which means I have potty access!!! I am gonna pop a Water pill!

Today I am picking up my gown and relaxing w/ my sweetheart! Her parents get her tomorrow and then my step mom is here on Friday. Like here, at this house here!

Off to think of a name for my freakin' ugly ass blister nose thingy...AAAAHHH:thumbdown::unsure::mad::laugh::smile2::thumbup::):):thumbup:

Thank you girls -- so much. I know I sound like a broken record but there is progress....just tiny baby steps. What I'd really like to do is drive into the middle of Wyoming somewhere and dump his ass on the road and speed off. LOL Thanks for putting up with me.

Tracy -- I had to dig this up out of my dusty files...but this is a weight loss chart from the period when I was going to the gym. You'll see that my WL was not in a straight line at all. Fits and starts. And look at JULY!! I was going 4-5x a week and stayed the same weight for a whole month and then WHOOSH!!! Please, please, please...don't get discouraged...have faith that you are doing the right thing and will be rewarded accordingly. Besides, weight loss is surely not the ONLY benefit of regular exercise!!! You hang in there.

Oh, and BTW, my mom got real sick in November and then came to live with me for 3 months....that's when I stopped exercising and haven't lost a freaking pound since then.

post-213702-13813138390288_thumb.jpg

Didn't Bree do that on "Desperate Housewives"? (dump her teenager on the side of the road.) I'm sure it's an option MANY would like to have!

TracyK, I second what Judy & Terry said... just keep doing the right thing no matter what the scale says... in fact, you know you should put it away for awhile, right?? & just focus on how great you feel, mentally & physically.

Today's the "big" PTA meeting going over the "rules" for the election. Another new person removed her name from consideration for a board position last night... cheeses me off, but what can I do? I am trying to stay in my "zen" place about it: "What the !@#$ do I care?" LOL! It works... SOMEtimes.

Other than that (ha!), it's a regular day.

Make it a great one, everyone!

WEST WIDE STORY????:laugh::tt2::)

LOL! :unsure: Maybe it's the one where it's two gangs of fatties fighting over the love of a big juicy burger!

Gosh maybe you should write screen plays Michelle!!! How is your son?

Terry all I can say is hugs and good thoughts!!

Tracyk hang in there, don't be discouraged!!!

Suzy, Thanks so much for the info on the fill, I really like how they are doing it, and it really makes a difference!!

Laura, you have been quiet, are you busy with Carson?

Busy week this week at work. I start my day off today with an older woman who I do first thing on Saturdays, but today she is getting a perm. I will be glad to have this over with. I have a bunch of colors today!! My hair has got some major roots, but I am trying to hold out a bit so I don't have to get it done twice before I leave!! I realized yesterday that it is five weeks from today that I leave, I am leaving later on in the day, working some first then driving til I get tired. That way I don't have to get up so early on Thursday!!

I am babbling I need my coffee!!

Jane