Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

phew... i'm pooped. i'm still at work, will be for at least another hour. then I have to stop at the grocery store on my way home. we are out of fish and I've been craving it.

Rockets play tonight so I will have a housefull of boys until past midnight... Ugh. I'm gonna shut myself in my room and read until I doze off...

Have a great night girlies...

Oh and Pam and Michelle, I sent ya'll an email but I won't be leaving Sunday from Palm Springs. My dad changed our vacation for two weeks later so I wouldn't be rushing from one place to another...

Aw thanks, I feel like a zombie :thumbup:

I'm jealous of ya'll goin to Cali!!!! And ya'll get to have lunch in TX..gah, no fair.

Russell needs to hurry up and invent the teleport machine for me, I keep nagging him for it.

Since Laura can post a new before pic I will post mine too...well, I will post it in the morning cause it isnt loaded in my laptop.

Laura-you no more have thunder thighs than I do!! You look great!

Long, long, long day here.

I worked my shift this morning and than went over ot my sisters to pay her bills. Came home and mowed the yard. I got a call from a girl at the south store wanting to know if I could come in and finish her shift. She had a chance to go to the Royals game, so I went in and ended up having to train 2 girls to workout. Now I'm home and feet are up and watching DWTS's. I'm like Haydee......Pooped.

Good evening, Violets..

Had a good day with Ethan. We went outside and raked and played with the yorkies. I had to watch for eagles and hawks though. Didn't want the little dogs to get snatched up. It's the first time the yorkies have been out in months and they were enjoying it as was I.

Tomorrow is hospital shift and then I have to go to the church sometime in the afternoon to sort out choir robes and get them in some kind of order. Seems that Sunday there were people who couldn't find their robes.. sheesh.

Laura.. you look great!!! Certainly not like someone who just gave birth almost a month ago.

Grady turned 2 months old Sunday. He laughs now and looks all around and sure loves his mommy and daddy. Gramma is working on him. In a month I'll start babysitting him. Ethan will be at day care on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I only will have one to babysit at a time. That makes this old Gramma happy.

Jane.. I'm PROUD of you. The stars are a great idea as long as you can trade them in for special things for YOU.

TracyK..your attitude is great again too. Posting another before pic is a big step on the right path.

I was looking forward to being in the hot tub tonight, but the code was back even after they have been out twice to fix it. They are supposed to come back tomorrow to see what the problem is and why it isn't fixed yet.

I gotta tell you, I felt so good at the Water park. There were many ladies who were much heavier than I walking around in their tight swimsuits. I never could do that when I was heavier. Now I strut my stuff and enjoy the water instead of sitting on the sidelines all covered up.

I hope to get some triking in tomorrow if the weather continues to be nice. I have a rehearsal in the evening. Busy as usual.

Hope everyone has a great evening. sleep well.

:sad:just lost my post!

Anyways I got 2 out of four stars today. I exercised, and didn't drink with my meal. I ate a little over one cup, and at taco bell, so I lost two stars for that.

I don't know what to do as a reward and was thinking that maybe I should get to hold Carson for the longest with my stars!!!!!!!!!

TOM showed up...(with a vengeance)

I am cramping horribly...

and I have my first appt with my personal trainer at 9:00 AM. :thumbdown:

Pray for me! lol

Have a great day everyone!!

OK, here is the pic of me when we (me, Terry & Haydee) went to lunch. I will post another one later. Ugh!

post-220113-13813138370986_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone!

Crazy busy week this week... I keep reminding myself that this is the last Teacher Appreciation week that I have to coordinate... & the last bake sale... & the 2nd to last PTA meeting... + the last Chorus concert + I'm presenting @ Career Day tomorrow (ugh -- I really should've said "no" to THAT one!)... + all the regular activities sprinkled on top... you get the picture... :thumbdown:

Yes, Pam, I'd love a celebrity tour! Whatever you want!! I'm just so excited that I get a whole weekend w/ ya'll in Cali and I can't wait!!!

Off to work... enjoy the day!

Morning girls.

Sun is shining, cats are out in back and I don't have to work till later today. Life is good.

Laura and Tracy, thanks for the pics. You guys really don't have that far to go but I know it is still a struggle. I'm sending all my purple power to you both. And Janie too.

Everyone have a great day.