Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Judy, I was wondering what pasties are but didn't want to ask on FB and sound foolish, lol. They sound yummy minus the pork.

Terry, The sopapilla recipe sounds to die for, very simple, and I have a potluck on Sunday. I think I might give it a try since I can have a taste and not have the whole thing sitting at my house calling my name.

Laura, I would love to see those pictures. I was just present for my sisters c-section and was able to see everything but because it was a catholic hospital, we werent allowed to take pictures. The nurse actually took the few pictures in the room. That is just nuts to me.

Morning!

Whatever is in the pic is not the placenta or baby, I asked my mom she thought it was the sac (you can see it puckered on one end) and it's white.. I googled uterus from c-section and saw similar pics. I may never know, but I still think it's neat!

He's sitting her staring at a lamaze moose toy, I'm hoping to get some cleaning done when he goes to sleep again.

Judy because you mentioned Kris and pants, I decided to try (for the first time) to wear pants.. I've worn pajamas since I got out of the hospital, and when we go in public I wear some too-big drawstring pants or elastic skirt.

My size 15 favorite jeans fit(I was wearing the same jeans in 13 before pregnancy, but I have 2 pair of 15 and 2 pair of 13)!! They put pressure on my incision which doesn't feel good, but I can wear them!!

They are really fitted on my thighs, which is unusual. My legs are normally my skinny parts, so it's weird to have them tight on my thighs but not on my belly! Guess I put weight on my thighs during pregnancy.

Hey,

Back is killing me...actually I have sharp pains all over my back and on my sides too. Kidneys?? I dunno! I am going to doc on break and lunch. I've taken 2 Advil for Breakfast on an empty stomach, then my friend gave me a Motrin 800...i can barely walk. And oh yes...I am at work. F*^K...thats right...I said it!

That Motrin stuff works good, along with the percetes (sp), my doc prescribed Motrin 600mg. Between the two, as long as I don't forget to take one or the other I would never know I was cut from side to side!

Dang, Laura....while they had you sliced open you should have gotten a tummy tuck!

Pamela - You better take it easy at the gym girlfriend! Aleve is the best over the counter med for back strain -- don't know why, but it works! Sounds like you are having some major back spasms -- you need a muscle relaxer!!!

Just got back from doctor. Feel a bit better, but he is worried about the kidneys. Wants me to get an ultrasound if not better. I have to work at the street fair tomorrow from 5.30 to 10.30pm! After working all day. He did order me a muscle stim machine. Can't believe it.

I can only take the muscle relaxers right before I go to bed, they wipe me out. I do however take Aleve. I take it when when my arthritis acts up. I've heard people say that we are not to take it and I'm not sure why, but I have luck with it.

Hubby and I are getting ready to go do our shift at the hospital. We didn't get tot go last week so we are looking forward to tonight.

Have a good evening.

Morning!

Whatever is in the pic is not the placenta or baby, I asked my mom she thought it was the sac (you can see it puckered on one end) and it's white.. I googled uterus from c-section and saw similar pics. I may never know, but I still think it's neat!

He's sitting her staring at a lamaze moose toy, I'm hoping to get some cleaning done when he goes to sleep again.

Send me the pic, please. Kris will be here tomorrow and she can let me know what it is.

Hi everyone!!

Michelle -- you are so right about dial up (about 40 pages backwards) -- I was at my parent's house for six days and I about went nuts!! Thank God for wifi at the airport!!

I think I'll head off for a nap.

Talk to y'all later,

Suz

Hey girls,

Busy, busy, busy still! Now through the end of school. Ugh!

BUT...

1 month from today I'll be winging my way to CALI, baby!! :ohmy: I cannot wait!!

I'm reading but just not posting much... love you all!!

Jane! Thanks for the phone call. I'm anxious to read the article you found about the PAST ---ies.

I just froze two of them to take to our son this weekend. We're going down to see our daughter in law receive her RN. Exciting times! She worked, went to school and took care of her family and now she's graduating. I'm SOOOOO proud of her!!! I got her a necklace with an RN pendant on it. Kris got her started on a Pandora Bracelet. I started Kris on one after Grady was born.

Off to choir and then dinner with friends. BBL..

Judy I sent it to you this morning, did you not get them?

Sent to your lycos account.

I know Terry, I was telling Pam last night I wish I'd known how they were cutting, it's where I believe they'd do a Tummy Tuck and I could have asked her to cut out some of the pannis lol.

Poor Pammy! :ohmy:

Just saw on the news there's 2 cases of swine flu at the elementary school a mile down the road :ohmy: :thumbup:

I think I told ya'll Russ has been sick the past couple days (coughing, congestion, achey).. so I am just beside myself with worry right now. We're suppose to go to ped tomorrow for 2 week check up & PKU, but they're closing all the schools around here so I'm afraid there will be a bunch of sick kids there!!!

Edited by FairyFacade