Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I can sing it with you Jane!!!

Loooong super busy day. Schedule was packed, and then we got hit with an audit from VSP---and a large part of VSP is medicaid. So there is certain criteria each chart must meet. So they sent us a list of 100 charts to pull, and they want a demographic of the pull, as well as checking to make sure each chart has 7 items that they require.

Would be ok, but the receptionist is so immature, and sweet as she is, she is kinda flaky, so there are charts that do not pass---and the Dr. gets fined for that. So it is like preparing the bad news......

Kept me pushing to get things done all day long.

Rick built my new patio set today while I was gone, I really like it a lot! We ate dinner out there. Grilled some steak, and had some green Beans, and he had garlic bread. Was good, but getting chilly by the time we come in!

Rick is really trying hard...he had dinner ready to go, he unloaded and reloaded the DW, made the bed, and folded the laundry in the dryer. He come and took me to lunch, and checked Manda's brakes. He said he is bored senseless with no one here!!!

I guess next week or so he is going to keep Kinsey home from day care and they are going fishing. Then the next week he will take Connor.

It is pretty comical, he literally ties the kids to him, uses an old 9ft. dog leash, runs it through his belt loop. then hooks the kid. When one of them forgets, it gets pretty funny!!! But should a little one fall in the river, he could fish them out!! He will still only do one at a time.

We bought a small patio set for the porch---it is a square table, with 4 swivel rockers. I kicked my feet up on the porch, and rocked back, and could have seriously gone to sleep with no problem at all!!!

Heather, be really careful!!! I know it was not something you meant to do, but that can be really scary! Glad to hear your sister and baby are doing well.

Kinsey is feeling better today. She come over with Manda, while Rick checked her brakes. He said you could tell she was not 100% yet, she wanted Papa to sit and hold her in the new chairs.

Pamela, work out for me too....k? And Judy ride a few miles for me too......I am sure I will feel better if y'all would just do that!

Well, I need to go write out a few checks--I am so over doing that----but there are a few I still have to do.

Terry----how goes the debt pay off??? If you are short --- I can help ya with some extra bills!!! LOL

Laura, I would just try to avoid touching Carson's bottle nipples, or his hands and be sure to wash frequently....poor you, I know you are already sleep deprived......just take a few days and sleep whenever he does, just lie down, and let yourself heal. You will find someone to do the house, and it will work out....and be really careful, but kiss his little forehead for me!!!

Will check in in the morning.....

g'night all, hugs!!!

XOXOXO

Good morning friends~

Its raining so bad that the frogs are unhappy about it too! Some school closings, but not macys. Our roads are OK for right now. Should clear up some in an hour or 2 from what I hear.

This morning I saw some pics that my dsd posted on myspace that are not "good girl" pics. (she is 14, almost 15). Do not get me wrong, she isn't nekkid in them but she is trying to show off her figure and be sexy. :unsure: I showed dh and he called her and we both told her what we thought but really the bottom line is gonna be if her mom lets her keep them on. I told dh if her mom lets her keep the pics on there that he still needs to talk to his daughter and let her know that HE is not happy about it at all. There is one thing for sure....there is no way in hell I would let my dd have pics like that online. No WAY! We'll see what happens. (probably nothing, ugh) It upsets me so much when parents wanna be 'friends' with their kids instead of parenting their kids. BUT, Dr. Phil says since I am just a stepmom that I should be the silent observer....and that is SO not in my character. I will tell dh what I think though! I want to be 'friends' with my dd BUT first and foremost I am her mom. Can you tell I am passionate about this? lol

Have a great day everyone! (((hugs)))

Good morning, Violets..

Off to work my hospital shift and then home to make pasties (meat pies, Dr. PamELa!!!!) That should take most of the day and then rehearsal tonight. I got to ride the trike for a half hour yesterday before we got rained on. Hope to get some trikking time in today too.

Everyone make it a good one! Be good to yourselves!

Morning Girls~

Tracy, what needs to be looked at is her self esteem and her need for attention. DH should ask her WHY she feels the need to get this type of attention. While it is very popular w/ kids these days (and sexting too), the real question is "what are you NOT getting somewhere else in your life and why do you crave this attention?" Good luck...14 year old girls are TOUGH to deal w/.

I suck on the workouts and feel so bad after everyones nice and positive comments yesterday! I came home and THOUGHT we were going to work out. I walk in and the house is spotless(she was off yesterday). She comes out of the back, naked and freshly showered w/ wet hair (Knew the gym was off then). She says, "I hope you are not mad." ooooo no!

She had completely cleaned out all the kitchen cabinents, threw away old crap/food/spices/junk. All the cabinents were lined and ORGANIZED! Who could be mad at that??? So she finished getting ready, we ran some errands, hooked up w/ Stef, went to see Obsessed (Beyonce's new movie), and went to Mexican for dinner! SOOOOO FAR FROM THE GYM! And then didn't work out this morning either since we both need to be in before 7am! Working on it...but not there yet this week!

Have a good day!

Good morning, Violets..

Off to work my hospital shift and then home to make pasties (meat pies, Dr. PamELa!!!!) That should take most of the day and then rehearsal tonight. I got to ride the trike for a half hour yesterday before we got rained on. Hope to get some trikking time in today too.

Everyone make it a good one! Be good to yourselves!

HEHE...Judy said pasties...hehe

Pamela....is that movie good? I have been wanting to see it because the trailer looks good!

Running late------had to deal with helping the neighbor round up a runaway dog........fun!

Wanted to say THANK YOU JANE!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this amazing hand cream from her, used it once when I got home, then after my shower, I massaged it in my cuticles. My hands look soooooo much better this morning it is SHOCKING!!

TY TY TY!!!! HUGS

Will catch y'all this evening!

Back to try to finish my audit. And I am alone today---today is the funeral for the little boy who was run over, so Desiree will not be there naturally.

Will make the day fly by for sure!

XOXOXO

Pamela....is that movie good? I have been wanting to see it because the trailer looks good!

Yeah...you saw it before. It was called Fatal Attraction. Now it has black folks. I liked it...it was a great afternoon diversion from life. Not sure I recommend it to anyone, but it was a nice escape for the afternoon.

Well, that rain system was stalled right over the area between my house and my office all night long! We had 10 inches (TEN INCHES!!!) of rain last night! I tried to get to work but had to turn around about halfway there...so I'm home and watching the incredible pictures on TV! The bad news is that we have a board meeting today and neither secretary could make it into work. Tee hee. I guess those guys are gonna have to fend for themselves! Evan was happy to hear he can turn off his alarm and go back to sleep. His school is at a freeway intersection where the underpass dips way down and the Water is about 10 feet deep there! Don't think his Civic will get thru that water.

Poor Hero is under the weather today :unsure: He got into some of our garbage and he didn't have a good result. Poor baby.

Woke up and the sun is shining like crazy. I love it, but need to enjoy it. Back to more rain tomorrow and for the next few days.

Hubby is going to get the grass cut later today. I can't help out since I have to work. Oh well.

Tracy, that is so scary about dsd. Our neighbors ran into that situation and it totally exploded. The fifteen year old got caught exhibiting behavior like that and the mom discovered that she'd had sex. Well in order to cover up for the guy she had sex with she claimed that her dad had been molesting her. Oh my gosh. It turned into the biggest nightmare a family could face. The girl finally admitted after they hauled her father off to jail that she lied, too late. He had to do his time and is now a registered sex offender for the rest of his life. Once she found out that everyone was seeing her pics on My Space she had it blocked. She wasn't naked either, just provocative posses in a bikini in someones hot tub. She never would tell who took the pics. Becareful how you approach her.

Pam, I'm still in awe of you for even the smallest attempts to make it to the gym. You'll find a regular pattern soon.

Don't forget it's CTCD, Have a good one.

Good morning! Very very wet here today. I was wondering about you Terry. They said that 290 was crazy and some feeders completely underwater. Glad to hear you stayed home today...

I would have stayed home too but I have TONS of work. Ugh, I can't ever get caught up! I've got piles of stuff all over my office that need my attention...

My best friend is a teacher and she was telling me this morning that TAKS was cancelled because of some of the schools closing. Sucks. She's been preparing for this day for awhile now and she's not happy...

Tracy - I'm not a mom but I totally agree with you. My mom was MOM first then friend. And also true what Pam said. That the attention they get from acting like this is attention that they are lacking somewhere else. I feel sad whenever I see 10 year old girls acting like they are 16 or 16 year old girls acting like they are 21... And it's a common sight everywhere nowadays...

I really must get back to work now... i'll be back!