Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Damn, where did I put that cheerleading icon???

You got it sista...I only work out cause I eat like shit. Not too bad...just too much. Getting a fill on 5-7!

60 days until Alabama! Carson better not grow too much!

Good morning!!

Well I got into my email today and I had my first rejection!! I am not really upset, actually a little relieved because now I have my resume almost ready!! At least I made a move, it may not be much, but for me it is a huge thing!!

I agree with Pamela about Carson not growing too much. My best baby hold was when a friend of mine had twins and they weighed just under 5 pounds, they were very healthy, just on the small side. Anyways I held them the next day, and oh my gosh!!!!! What a great and special feeling to hold something that little.

Okay I am rambling off I go to get ready for the fill place.

Morning Vi's,

My sister and her baby are doing great. She left the hospital yesterday and the baby will be in for a couple of weeks just because he is a preemie. He has a touch of jaundice but that is normal for a preemie and he is responding well to treatment. His name is James Edward which is a combination of father/grandfather's names.

It was such a lovely weekend, but all too busy for me. I had to finish my economics final on Saturday and work so that day was shot.

Sunday was busy, hectic and did not go very smoothly. I had an event to go to in the morning and a dinner party at my house at night. I went to the event in the morning with a friend, went to get back in my car and realized I had a flat tire . . . waited only 2.5 hours for AAA while stressing that I hadddd to get home to finish a spot of cleaning, trip to the store and a ton of food preparations for the dinner party. I didn't get home until a little before 5 and the first guests showed up at 5:30.

Whats worse, the weather was so beautiful, we decided to take the table/chairs/umbrella out of the garage in a hurry. My dh took the heavy stuff and I was trying to get some chairs out from behind a few things in the garage and I tripped backwards and fell hard. There was no weight to the chairs but my center of gravity must be totally off and since I had my hands full I couldn't stop myself from landing on my rear and elbow. I am still sore and achy today and got a couple of nice bruises. What is weird is that I can't remember ever falling so awkwardly like this for no good reason, it must be related to pregnancy affecting the way I am carrying myself and making me ultra clumsy.

Terry, Haydee and Tracy, I loved the pics from lunch . . . I am soo jealous.

Hero looks adorable all ready for his shower. My dogs loved their baths, especially when I was cleaning my chihuahua's ears and massaging a little soap on the tips, he would just lift his head and close his eyes and you just knew he was in heaven, lol.

Laura, my one chihuahua had occasional seizures, maybe 1 time a year on average out of the blue. I freaked out and took him to the vet the first two times . . . nothing was wrong and there was nothing they could do since it was so sporadic and I was worried he was dying or something. After that, I didn't worry about it and he just had his usual yearly checkup. When it would happen, he would get stiff as a board and fall over (sometimes it seems like he was a little tired or mopey beforehand). It would last for a couple of minutes and then he would be tired afterwards and normal after an hour or two. It was no big deal.

Happy Monday to everyone else :0)

By the way, I forgot to mention that I haven't gotten any email from LBT in days either. My thread subscriptions are still in place so I don't know whats up.

Good morning girls!!

We had such a great time on Friday! I didn't want to leave... It makes me that more anxious for our next get together!

Heather - I hope you're okay! Everything feel okay with your belly?? How scary to fall like that so close to your due date...

Jane - keep on trying! You took the first step and that's major. Now the easy part starts!

Tracy - I hope you feel better! My co-worker was sick today too. I think it's the weather. It's hot, it's cold... Anyways, HUGS to you today!

Terry - Hero looks so cute in the shower! My dogs hate taking baths! They are part cat I think! That loon wine that you had at lunch was so yummy. I called Cafe Express later that day to find out the name and the year so I could buy a bottle. It was quite refreshing...

Pammy - man, you are so good with your workouts!! I need to set up a schedule and stick to it. I'm doing alot better than I was but I only workout when i remember to. It needs to be a dedicated spot on my schedule.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday! I'm super tired still... I had too much fun this weekend and didn't get any sleep... I can't wait till 5 so i can go home and take a nap...

Heather be careful!!!!!!!

You should not be moving furniture right now, no matter how light; see what happened!

We had a maid I found on craigslist scheduled to start tomorrow. I posted a listing stating what I needed, and specified a background check will be done so they must be ok with that. Out of the people that responded, I picked one based off of whoever sounded better.. anyway, Friday I emailed her the info I need to do the background check; she said she wasn't comfortable e-mailing it. So today Russell called her to get it, and she wouldn't give him her current address or birth day..and then she said she has a friend who can run the background check for us.. uhm.. yeah right. He told her no disrespect but we want to run our own and she told him F*** you. So.... back to the drawing board. Why is this so hard!!!!!!

My granny saw a commercial for a white glove cleaning service, I am going to call them sometime today I guess and get rates.

I'm watching Milk on and off. I like Sean Penn and it's a true story, but it's actually veeeeeeery slow. :thumbup:

Home from work and trying not to fall asleep. I fixed a salad and ate it. Yummy.

Heather, that was pretty scary you must be a wreak after that fall. I hope you didn't hurt anything to bad.

Pam, great job on the gym, keep us motivated.

Ok, off to go take a little nap. Bye.

LOL....!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex standing in the foyer of the church staring up at a large plaque. It was covered with names and small American flags mounted on either side of it. The six-year old had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the pastor walked up, stood beside the little boy, and said quietly, 'Good morning Alex.'

'Good morning Pastor,' he replied, still focused on the plaque. 'Pastor, what is this? '

The pastor said, 'Well son, it's a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service .

Soberly, they just stood together, staring at the large plaque.

Finally, little Alex's voice, barely audible and trembling with fear asked, "Which service...the 8:30 or the 11:00?"

Phew!

I just Fed Ex'd out the proofing job I had... I logged 56 hours in a week! :thumbup: So much for "part-time" work! I've been up 'til midnight or later the past 3 or 4 nights, my house looks like a bomb went off & we have no clean clothes... yeah, sounds about right!! I do love working for myself, but it really is "feast or famine!" & I am one pooped pup!!

I'm also a big fat piggie... but what else is new?... I'm so down on myself... & that sux... yet again I need to summon my positive inner self to overcome this Debbie Downer who's taking over... bleh.

This site looks weird.

Anyways I was going to track my weight on realage, and I put it in and it kept saying I was wrong, then it says I can't put in a weight over 300!!!! One more time I am reminded HOW MUCH I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Ummm, Debbie is my best friend so becareful what you say about her. She's been there for every bite, sip and lick I have taken. She encourages me at every turn, every turn into Taco Bell and Dairy Queen. I rely on her to say it's ok for that Ho Ho, the bag of BBQ chips or the bowl of Ice Cream. She's that one friend I can always count on to say it's ok and that it doesn't matter what I look like. She doesn't care that I'm huge, fat and ugly. She likes me because I always listen to her.

Shhhhhhhh, don't let her find this out, but I do plan on ditching her soon.

BIRTH ORDER OF CHILDREN

1st baby:
You begin wearing maternity clothes as soon as your doctor confirms your pregnancy.

2nd baby:
You wear your regular clothes for as long as possible.

3rd baby:
Your maternity clothes ARE your regular clothes.

Preparing for the Birth:

1st baby:
You practice your breathing religiously.

2nd baby:
You don't bother because you remember that last time breathing didn't do a thing.

3rd baby
: You ask for an epidural in your eighth month.

The Layette
:

1st baby:
You pre-wash newborn's clothes, color coordinate them, and fold them neatly in the baby's little bureau.

2nd baby:
You check to make sure that the clothes are clean and discard only the ones with the darkest stains.

3rd baby:
Boys can wear pink, can't they?

Worries:

1st baby:
At the first sign of distress--a whimper, a frown--you pick up the baby.

2nd baby:
You pick the baby up when her wails threaten to wake your firstborn.

3rd baby:
You teach your three-year-old how to rewind the mechanical swing.

Pacifier:

1st baby:
If the pacifier falls on the floor, you put it away until you can go home and wash and boil it.

2nd baby:
When the pacifier falls on the floor, you squirt it off with some juice from the baby's bottle.

3rd baby:
You wipe it off on your shirt and pop it back in.

Diapers:

1st baby:
You change your baby's diaper every hour, whether they need it or not.

2nd baby:
You change their diaper every two to three hours, if needed.

3rd baby:
You try to change their diaper before others start to complain about the smell or you see it sagging to their knees.

Activities:

1st baby:
You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics, Baby Swing, and Baby Story Hour.

2nd baby:
You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics.

3rd baby:
You take your infant to the supermarket and the dry cleaner.

Going Out:

1st baby:
The first time you leave your baby with a sitter, you call home five times.

2nd baby:
Just before you walk out the door, you remember to leave a number where you can be reached.

3rd baby:
You leave instructions for the sitter to call only if she sees blood.

______________ ________________________________________

At Home:

1st baby
: You spend a good bit of every day just gazing at the baby.

2nd baby:
You spend a bit of everyday watching to be sure your older child isn't squeezing, poking, or hitting the baby.

3rd baby:
You spend a little bit of every day hiding from the children.

Swallowing Coins:

1st child:
When first child swallows a coin, you rush the child to the hospital and demand x-rays.

2nd child:
When second child swallows a coin, you carefully watch for the coin to pass.

3rd child:
When third child swallows a coin, you deduct it from his pocket money.

Pass this on to everyone you know who has children . . . or everyone who KNOWS someone who has had children .
(The older the mother, the funnier this is!)

GRANDCHILDREN:

God's reward for allowing your children to live!