Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Dogs having seizures is not uncommon, they have many of the same ailments as humans....

And now you know, how the second you woke up, your first thought was your child! Welcome to that part of mommyhood!!!

Yeah Terry, I figured I would let it lie for now, and if and when he calls me personally again, for any reason rather than just telling Rick----I am laying it out for him. Rick is not confrontational, nor is he a really jealous guy---but this would piss him off!!!

Rick and I have been around each others exes, as well as people we have dated. But this guy just started giving off vibes like he thought it funny that we knew something Rick didn't. And Rick is 500 times the man he ever will be.....I refuse to be part of the laughing behind his back kind of thing.

I had not seen this guy--Dave--in years, and we ran into him at the oilfield golf tourney--he made me feel great, told me I had not changed at all! He just did not ever see the change I went through----the gain of all the weight and then the loss of all the weight. He would be appalled by it----he would not be the kind of man who would look twice, and I think he would be horrified for anyone to know of our past if I still looked like that.

When he first told me I had not changed at all, it was an amazing compliment. But the more I think about it---I HAVE changed, and deserve the credit for having changed in LOTS of ways. One being I would not put up with his crap these days, I am above it!

So, I am ignoring him, and the BBQ--Rick has no plans to go, and he has not invited him here, he just shows up when he sees a group here usually!

So....Rick knows,I am not concerned with that---I have nothing to worry about him saying something to Rick. Now, I am in the process of coming up with some humorous yet a bit of a put down on him kind of response should he ever decide to "open up" when all the crew we ride with is here.

It is kind of a shame, because he is a funny, fun kind of guy! He is outgoing, and generous, and always willing to help out people when they are doing something. He helped friends move, painted their cars---all kinds of things. He is part owner of a glass shop, I have no idea how much he gave away. But he also liked to party-- A LOT---and sleep with my friend! LOL Which in the end was good, I moved on, and have Rick.

But if he would be normal, I would not have issue with him.

Took my Mom to town, avoided the cell place, there was a wait time of 90 minutes. I have a massive headache---allergies I believe, the lilacs are begining. I use allergy eye drops, but the sinus pressure is tremendous! My head hurts so bad, my stomach is sick......so we come home.

She took Kinsey, and I am going to lay down.

Will talk to y'all soon

Tracy didn't have any wine...she was a good girl. I'm the wino.

You must be getting around pretty good after your surgery, Laura. You haven't complained one little bit about it. Of course you have youth on your side! If I haven't mentioned it, I can't wait to hold and kiss Carson!!!! Between Judy and Pamela, I'll be lucky to get ANY kisses in!! :smile2: They'll probably only let me change diapers. But that's OK!! I'll take what I can get!:w00t:

Here's a pic for ya.... nothing as cute as Carson!..but it's Hero waiting on his loofa treatment. He LOVES his weekly shower!

post-213702-13813138335567_thumb.jpg

Ugh....

I slept all day. My fever has been 102 (macy didnt run fever with hers). My sister came over and spent the night last night and so did dss and dsd. Well, I got my sister to bring macy to my moms and sent dss and dsd home early so I can try to get better.

Throwing up sucks!

Hey Girls~

Tracy...take care of yourself. I agree, throwing up sucks, although since getting the band, I've gotten pretty good at it. :smile2:

I live in the most beautiful place. Sure it is very hot in the summer, but i have this spectacular mountain about 2 1/2 miles from my house...and it frames Palm Springs so nicely!

We lounged all morning, I napped. We are babysitting Oscar (Stef's dog) so we decided to go to the park. They were having this community thingy, free hamburgers, chips, soda, music, booths, etc. I was asked to work one of the booths for the HRC but I couldn't committ to the time...so I went in support instead. Anywho...we had a nice time. It is 80 degrees and just perfect. We then took Oscar to Walmart!!! Too funny...it was his first time! Then we ran a couple more errands and are now home in our PJ's (it is 4pm)!

Terry, I LOVE that pix of Hero. What a big baby...and very photogenic.

OK...off to veg, grade some papers, watch boob toob...and relax!

xoxoxo

Be careful Tracyk, not to sound like nervous nelly, but if you still feel bad after a bit, go to the Dr. or the urgent care. Tamiflu is really helping if you take it early!!!

Kat, that was funny about Judy bartending!!

I hope all is having a great weekend!!!

LOVE the pic of Hero, does he really like showers?

Jane

Yes, Jane, he really does like showers!! I think the part he likes best is getting dried off with the towels -- like a full body massage. He even likes the hair dryer!

Kat, thank you so much for your card! I LOL'd when I read your note..."I knew you when you were just a Denny's waitress!" Honey, I will always be a Denny's waitress. You can take the girl out of Denny's...you know the rest!

I just got the FINAL OK from my chair to send my diss to the editor. I sent her my revisions last Sat...and got the thumbs up that I am completely approved and ready for the editor! WOOHOO!

Have a nice night!

xoxoxo

I went to a bridal shower tonight and they were serving margaritas. 3, yes I said 3. I'm a lush. But we had a great time.

Terry, Hero is beautiful. Sometime I'll have to take the camera into my bathroom. My cat molly likes showers also. She's a hoot.

TracyK, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Pam, congrats on getting approved by the editor. One more step.

I need to hit the bed. The 3 drinks have made me very sleepy.

Susie, 3 Margs does not make a violet a lush!!! Lets see.....how many margaritas in total were drunk in Texas by the violets?!?

Thank you Kat, this book is beautiful, I just read it tonight and heavy sighed.

Is it normal to be thinking about Carson's future? I was holding his hand and thinking one day he'd have a wedding band.. and then I was thinking about his goofy faces and if he'd still make them when he was a teenager lol.

Laura, around here those are called "Mommy Moments" and I'm usually mocked for them by my loving kids... (yeah, just wait 'til THAT starts... oh so much fun!) It's when you imagine either into the future or remember the past & it gets you a bit emotional.

I had a "MM" yesterday, in fact! DS ref'd his first soccer game and as he's blowing the whistle to get it started, I have a sudden flashback to when he was 3 (almost 4) and he joined his first soccer team & received his first soccer uniform... he was so little & skinny and the uni was so big on him, his legs stuck out like sticks and the waist was cinched in soooo much... but he LOVED that thing and wouldn't take it off for DAYS!! Same thing when he received his first soccer medal... he slept w/it on! So there I am, watching this big lanky kid who's taller than me now run a soccer game of kids older than he is... and I admit it, a few tears fell.

Good morning! I am ALIVE...sore & weak, but alive! :smile2: Frank got a touch of whatever we had but he went to work this morning anyway...he mainly just had stomach cramps. I am glad he did not get worse (yet).

Have a great day violets. Thanks for the purple healing vibes! (((hugs)))

Good Morning.

Tracy, so glad that you are feeling better. The just showed that a couple in Kansas has been reported as having the "Swine Flu". Hope they get this undercontrol.

Nothing planned for today. It's very windy and they are calling for severe storms all day. A tornando hit in the Leavenworth area yesterday. Hope TracyKS is ok. Wasn't she camping this weekend? I'll probably just do stuff inside the house here and get my laundry finished.

Have a good day.

Laura, when Evan was little he would tell me he loved me about 10x a day...I mean, it was heaven! And I would tease him that someday, probably when he turned 12 or 13, that he'd grow out of that habit and it would be a sad day for Mommy!! He swore to me that he would never, never stop telling me he loved me....and he hasn't! LOL He still hugs me, kisses me and tells me he loves me about 10x a day....even when his friends are sitting "right there"!!! So in many ways they never change....and that's what holds your heart captive forever.

Glad you're on the mend, Tracy!! Man, that is one fast-moving contageous bug!!!

Call me later if you feel like it. I'm just hangin' today.