Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I had him go buy me an electric pump today (manual one doesn't cut it when you pump all day!!!), I'm going to just swap to pump & feed since he won't nurse anymore and I'm not comfortable just going to formula yet.

Kris did exactly the same thing. It made it so much easier for her when Nathan could give Grady a bottle. She now has him on all formula as of yesterday. He'll be 2 months old next Sunday. Time really does fly!!!!!

You guys look great.....sounds like fun....

Time really does fly. Heather I meant to say WOW about your sister. I can't even imagine what a 2lb baby looks like.. Carson at 6lb something is sooo tiny, he's actually having to wear premie diapers & clothing.

I agree with Judy, you guys look so pretty and I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS that you guys can get together. I would be going to lunch with ya'll every week if we were remotely close :lol:

Terry the eye surgery really looks awesome, I still am surprised-I didn't think you needed it, but I can now tell a difference!

OMG...I LOVE THE PIC! I too am jealous, but so happy that at least 3 of you got together! I was thinking about you today...how great for a violet fix! I can't wait to see ya'll in June (and a couple of you in May!). I could use a Violet fix.

Speaking of which...Michelle, everything ok?

Laura, I can not wait to smell and kiss that baby! He is soooo perfect...I love him already. If you don't have Facebook, I suggest you get it just to see the Carson updates. Plus, it is a hoot to chill and chat w/ the violets there too!

BTW...you should smell my house! More and more are opening up. I LOVE MY FLOWERS!

XOOX

Kat, I mailed out two small tubes of lotion, I thought I had three, but could only find two. The lotion is kind of expensive I just went today to pick mine up and I got two 16 oz. I think and it was $25 something. That is wholesale!! It really is kinda thick so its lasts a long time. Only hair stylists say 'but it really lasts a long time', but honestly, I hope you like it, if not I can send you something else to try.

Haydee, where is the stuff I got to give you? I put it somewhere in my house and now I can't find it!!!!

Hey Laura, did you give Carson a middle name? If so did you name him after someone?

HAYDEE, TERRY AND TRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all look great!!! Makes me want to see Alabama even sooner!!!

We had a huge tragedy a couple years ago in the community I live in. On Fourth of July we have a parade, kind of kitschy, hometown, complete with the lawn chair brigade. Anyways one of the floats had two little girls on it, throwing candy, the float lurched forward and the little girl fell off, I believe she was 5ish, the mother started screaming, and the father then moved the float and had run over the girl. SUCH a tragedy. I still feel for the father all the time. What a horrible thing to have to live with. I don't think I could.

Wow, that was depressing to think about that!!!

Off to eat and do some cleaning.

You all 3 look so good------I too would have loved to be able to go!!! Lucky you guys!!

Laura, I remember reading not too long ago that they are suggesting an inclined sleep for babies, thinking it lessens ear infections. I know they recommend feeding at an incline, and now even sleeping----so whatever it takes!!!

Terry, I get paid every Monday. It IS kinda nice!! We had a schedule of paying bills twice a month--so I am just dumping mine in to the savings account right now---just to keep from nickel and diming it away. So we can bolster up the finances if he gets laid off. It is improving in NM as far as getting unemployment started but it is still a wait, so.....trying to plan ahead just incase.

As for my new grandson.....we get to see him when we make an appointment basically. We call and there is always a reason it would be better another day. If we call Abbey at work, we get to talk to her, otherwise he answers the phone every time, and she is always busy with the baby and has to call us back. We go over every couple of weeks. He is growing, and is cute as can be. They had a new pic on the shelf so I ask about them, but they didn't have anymore....so I said I would pay for pictures if she would either take him, or let me take him. She said she would try to, and actually said maybe she could meet me at the mall on Saturday---------He quickly ended that plan....and no others were made. Other than the pics we have taken when SOL allows it (he does not want flash used) we have none. It is about to the point it is easier to give up than to fight.

Please keep my neighbor in your prayers---his name is "Red" they found out today he has throat cancer, and likely lung cancer. He and his wife are of course devastated. He goes to the VA clinic, and there is no VA clinic with cancer treatment here, so he has to go to Albq. which is a really long drive when you feel bad. She is unable to drive. Sad. He is a really nice guy, and good friends with Rick.

As for the little boy who was run over, it was his Great Uncle that hit him. The uncle boards horses at their place, so he drives over and throws them hay etc. Well he usually takes an apple, and he uses his pocket knife, and cuts slices for the horses, and if they had Sammy out, he would give him a slice. Well the weather had warmed up, so the big outside door was open, just the screen closed, and his Mom saw her uncle pull up and she told him "ok let me get my shoes, and she walked in and got her shoes, and stopped to pee, and when she walked back in the LR Sammy was not there, but she did not think he could open the door--and he did. All winter it had been behind the big wood door, so no one knew. Well he walked out behind his Uncles truck, and no one knew he was there. The uncle thought he hit the edge of the cement on the patio, then when he got further back, where he was going to park and go in and say hi to his niece and the baby---he saw the boy. At this time Desiree the girl I work with says both Mom and Uncle are just all but suicidal, they are of course beyond grief, anyone would be.

All parties involved were doing everyday mundane things--that they did on a regular basis....just the change in temperature, caused the door to be accessible by the boy.

My family had something similar happen to a cousin, and it is beyond tragic.

Well my girl is here!!!! YAY!!!

Going to go make some GAK with her, and will be back in awhile!

Hey girls, I'm home from Mom's...

She's doing great... she had some knee surgery... not major, I know, but she's never ill so we all flock in to care for her...

I turned on her computer to check e-mails and O.M.G! is dial-up slow... I mean, I know folks joke about it, but WOWZA! Not even funny! I told her that I thought an upgrade was in her future!! No one should spend their time waiting like that!! :lol: Even tho she says she hardly goes on the Internet... I bet she would if she only knew!

Terry, Haydee & Tracy -- you guys look GREAT!!! I'm so envious! Only 2 months from tomorrow we'll be gathering!! Watch out Alabama!!

I'm still swamped w/work... I did a bunch down @ Mom's while she slept yesterday... but I bet I'm up 'til midnight tonight, + working 10+ hrs Sat & Sun, to try to get it done so I can have Mon to review, & then Fed it out for Tues delivery... phew! I've said it before, I love working for myself, but it's always "feast or famine"!

Enjoy the eve & have a great weekend!

Here, I've got some great pics of Haydee and Tracy! We had such a nice time together...only wish it could have been longer! We need to have a slumber party!!!:lol:

post-213702-1381313833377_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813138334091_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813138334379_thumb.jpg

Oh, and that other pic with me in it?.... why in the heck are my eyes so beady-looking??!? I dunno...maybe it was the 2 glasses of wine.

Look at this angel face I found on Facebook!!!

post-213702-1381313833465_thumb.jpg

What a good time it looks like y'all had!!!

I saw Carsons pic on Facebook too, and he is just precious!!!

I made and ate part of a chili rellano, and I am soooo miserable. Not sure if I didn't chew well enough, or if the heat is too much in my pouch or what, but it is uncomfy.

Guess I am going to have to go steal my granddaughter back! My folks come by to see her too, and she went to dinner with them, then out to their place....no fair!!! In all honesty we were invited to but the rellanos were a done deal by then so.....just Kinsey went.

Will check in with y'all laters!!!

That middle pic of TracyK in mid-laugh represents what I think of when I think of us together -- laughing and laughing and laughing! Nothing is better!! & I can't wait 'til we're all laughing together in 2 months!!

& of course Carson... what a doll baby!!!

We need a designated baby holder for when we get drunk.. Judy right???