Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Laura, do I need to send my gift back????

Carson is tooo cute, and I LOVE the PICTURE!!!

Busy day at work. I am tired!! Got home about 1/2 hour ago, and go back in what seems like a few hours, actually it is 11 1/2.

Well I am off to bed!!

No way Tracy...we need pix! Roll like I do w/ pix...tits up only! I can't wait to see you ALL tomorrow! JEALOUS!

:w00t::lol: Too funny! :lol::lol:

TRACY... if there ever was a group of ladies who understand what you're feeling.........we're IT. And we want pics of ALL the Violets that are meeting tomorrow. ALL of them!! We love you all no matter what. Like Dr. PamELa says... tits up.. and that doesn't mean they have to be perky. :tt2::tt2:

:)Ummm, I didn't say my tits aren't perky..so far so good in that dept! :tt2:

OK, OK, I will bring my camera. Ugh, only for ya'll though. I can use it as another before pic! LMAO!

Morning.

I woke up again at 3am but talked myself into going back to sleep. Now I'm up and showered. I'll get moving here soon. I just needed to check in with my girls.

Oh how I wish I was in Texas today. You guys are so lucky.

All went well at the visitation last night. Got to see alot of family I haven't seen in a long time. One of my cousins cornered me and and just went on and on about how he had come to Calif. to visit and how much fun he had staying with us. I was only 1 year old at the time. LOL.

Another beautiful day here today, but it's supposed to be very windy. As long as the sun is shining, that's fine.

Everyone have a great day, especially the Tx's gals. Pics, pics, pics. Please.

I'll check in tonight.

Morning Girls~

Yes...much better today! Amazing difference from yesterday and 1000x better from Tuesday at 8am! I am going back to work and have a ton of stuff to do to make up for what I've missed. As you know we start state testing next week. So I have a ton of test taking strategies to cover.

Heather-purple power for you nephew. So small in such a big world. He will probably grow up to be the president or something powerful!

Susie-((HUGS)) hang tough sista!xo

Texas Violets- HAVE FUNFUNFUN! Talk about us...take pix...eat, relax and enjoy!

Tracy- how is Macy?

Everyone have a great day! TGIF!!

Running late here this morning, was cold and I didn't wanna get out of bed!!!

You TX girls have a blast today----I am VERY jealous!!!

Going to be a busy day---the receptionist is gone again. Her best friend that comes by frequently, lost her 19 month old son night before last. He was run over by a family friend who did not know he had come out and was behind the truck. So she is with her friend. I understand that, and have no issue filling in for her while she attends to such sad business. Becky's boys have always been just like my own---I would be there no question, so feel like she should as well.

I will check in tonight.

Tracy---just smile!!! Take the pics! And I don't even wanna talk about "perky"..............sigh......

Running late here this morning, was cold and I didn't wanna get out of bed!!!

You TX girls have a blast today----I am VERY jealous!!!

Going to be a busy day---the receptionist is gone again. Her best friend that comes by frequently, lost her 19 month old son night before last. He was run over by a family friend who did not know he had come out and was behind the truck. So she is with her friend. I understand that, and have no issue filling in for her while she attends to such sad business. Becky's boys have always been just like my own---I would be there no question, so feel like she should as well.

I will check in tonight.

Tracy---just smile!!! Take the pics! And I don't even wanna talk about "perky"..............sigh......

Kat...what a sad story!

I remember perky! In my 20's I never wore a bra, being a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee...add some weight, and the girls are not like they once were!:):cursing::w00t::lol:

Good morning girls -

Oh, Kat...that is so sad! Of course my deepest sympathies for the family, but can you IMAGINE how horrible for the person who ran over him????? I just can't in my wildest dreams imagine how I could live with myself. :)

Kat, have you gotten a paycheck yet? That's kinda nice, eh? And I keep meaning to ask you - do you ever get to see your new grandson? :-/

The weather is kinda poopy here today -- it looks like it's trying to rain. I was hoping we could sit on the patio for lunch. We're going to a neat place where Tracy has never been. Do any of ya'll have Cafe Express in your town? it's my favorite restaurant for every-day kinda eating out.

Well, I need to go hop in the shower and the dryer is beeping, too.... We'll come back with pics, ok? promise.

Love you all!

TracyinKS - we miss you!

Good morning girls! Even though it's a cloudy day today I am feeling pretty sunny! Can't wait to see my girlies. Only an hour to go...

Laura - that is such a beautiful picture of Carson. I also meant to ask how Russell's been doing? Has he fallen right into daddy-mode? I can't even imagine! I would be over the moon, LOL!

Kat - So sad about your friend and her friend. Prayers for her. I don't know what I would do in her situation.

Heather - Prayers for your nephew too! So so tiny! What did they name him?

Judy - I always think of you on your teratrike when i'm out cycling! I still might get it someday!

Suzie - It's always fun to catch up with family but never under your cirmunstances. But it always happens like that huh? For us too. The only time we all ALL see each other is under sad circumstances... Sucks...

Okay, well I better get back to work. I'm leaving here at 11am for lunch with the girls and then I've got meetings at several of our locations and then I'm headed home.

We've got playoff tickets for the Rockets game tonight so I'm super excited!!

Good morning, Violets..

Got the last of the chores done before we head out of town. Ethan is here and Kris and Nathan are on their way here to babysit him when we leave. it's a BEAUTIFUL day here today. A perfect one for trikking and I have to be in a car on a 2.5 hour drive. sighhhhhhhhhh Oh well, we'll meet up with 8 other members of the church and have a great time at a French restaurant tonight. The pastor won't be there. He doesn't socialize with his congregation... :) He'll wait and come over tomorrow morning super early.

As for titties. I never had them. I was flat and then I was BAZOOMS.. now they are deflated and pointing south. So darn attractive I can't stand it! But as I've heard.. men don't care! Shaved or unshaved legs... men don't care. Big belly, little belly... men don't care. When they're on a mission.. they really don't care! God bless Susan Boyle.

Well, I'm rambling and need to get off here and get the suitcases in the car. I'm taking the laptop of course so will check in tonight. Everyond have a great day. Texan Violets enjoy your time together and yup.. we all want pix!!

Hey Laura...

Just talked to Kris and she said to tell you to get the book The Happiest Baby on the Block" if you don't have it already. She said it is wonderful and has great tips. She said to "swaddle the crap out of him".. her exact words. She's a preacher's wife's daughter. lol

I found 2 tricks that are working great--using the swaddle blanket. I wasn't swaddling him much because in the hospital the nurses swaddled him tightly and he wouldn't stop crying (they kept bringing him to my room at night saying they couldn't console him), so I thought he was one that didn't like to be swaddled. he does like swaddling but he wants 1 hand out.

2nd, he sleeps great in the car seat, so I was looking up to see if that's an option.. ends up I'm not alone, lot of people with babies that won't sleep flat use car seats, swings, bouncers, etc... so I am using the seat from the soothing center, big and round and so he is reclined instead of flat. The ped said that's ok, she use to prop her baby's bed up with phonebooks. So swaddled & in this seat=happy baby=happy mommy! He goes to sleep or sucks on his hand quietly till sleep everytime I put him back in there.

Russ has been doing great, I guess it's true that women become moms at pregnancy, and men become dads at birth. He changes diapers, feeds, burps, etc.. and I don't even have to ask, he just jumped in there (I thought he'd be afraid at first). He lays in bed and holds him and talks to him..I'm very proud :))

He has been going in to work everyday after my appointments or after the morning feeding.

I had him go buy me an electric pump today (manual one doesn't cut it when you pump all day!!!), I'm going to just swap to pump & feed since he won't nurse anymore and I'm not comfortable just going to formula yet.

LOL Jane.. you better be using that gift!!!!

I SO do not wanna post this pic...I tried to crop it and fix the lighting and I still look like shit....imagine what the pic looked like before I fixed it? LOL

post-220113-13813138333105_thumb.jpg

My GOSH it was so good to see them both! I wish we could have stayed longer. We need to do it again really soon....and keep the conversation lighter :lol: I felt like I was on Dr Phil...LOL Friends are the best!

I SO do not wanna post this pic...I tried to crop it and fix the lighting and I still look like shit....imagine what the pic looked like before I fixed it? LOL

You all look great... ALL of you!!! Love the smiles. Wish I could have been there. You're lucky to be able to get together like that. I'm envious!!