Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Talked to Tracy--we solved the problems of the world....just not all of our own!!!

Yep gotta love the inventor of the baby swing!!! And if he likes to try to focus on something, the ones with the built in mobiles are great----but just wait---you WILL eventually be carefully lifting him out and bang his head----I did, but they all survived!! LOL

I am off to town to do a couple of things before heading to work. No cappucino today! YAY!!!

Gonna take a big Sonic iced tea to work.....and a yogurt to snack on, because it is too early to eat lunch before, but I am hungry before dinner......wierd hours today. But we accomplish a lot.

Will see y'all later!

LOL, remember the Sex and the City episode where Sam had to babysit Brady (Miranda's son) and he kept crying and crying...so she put a big vibe in his seat...kept him quiet and smiling the whole day (it is what probably kept her smiling too...sorry, to good to pass that one up)!

LOL, thanks for the giggles.

I feel soooo sick. This has got to go away soon!

Just ran across this and thought some of you may be interested:

www.demandfitness.com

Streaming exercise classes (275 of them!!) or you can download them to your PC.... $99/year (or less)

Oh I forgot I can post my pics here, so I'll keep adding to this album when I take new pics, for any of you who dont have Facebook or myspace...

Carson

I am camera happy hehe.

Took this this morning, my new favorite picture of him.. made it the background on my phone---

l_691a927f5dbd4463b7fd9469b825a044.jpg

Hello Everyone,

I have been out of touch for a few days. Life has been busy with finals.

I am not sure if I ever mentioned that my sister is also pregnant but her due date was June 5 and mine is June 9. So we got pregnant at just about the same time. She had an emergency c-section today and I was with her for the surgery. It was a surreal experience to be there and see everything. The baby was only 2 pounds 13 ounces with red hair :0). He is doing good with an apgar score of 9.9 out of 10 and was breathing fine on his own. Biggest surprise . . . he was supposed to be a girl but he very obviously wasn't, lol. Surprise surprise!!!

Suzanne, what a touching email. My heart really goes out to you.

Laura, I wonder if you can recreate the bilibed experience by adding something with vibration and light.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Earthday.

Good to see you back, Heather. Why did your sister have to have the emergency c-section?? Is she ok?? The baby sure sounds small,but also sounds like everything will be fine. What did she name the baby??

I'm just waiting for my Schwan's lasagna to finish cooking and then after supper we'll go biking. Ethan left at 4:30 and we headed to Penney's to get the Bobster some slacks and a couple of new shirts. We're headed out of town to a church meeting tomorrow and Saturday. There are 10 of us from our church that are going so we're all at the same hotel and will be going out to dinner at a French restaurant. Should be interesting. We had chinese last night.. Bob and I split a meal and I ended up pbing. Haven't done that in awhile. After I did, I was able to eat, but I drenched it in sauce so it was very moist.

The people at the hot tub shop told Bob what to do with the tub, but it didn't work so they will have to come out and check it out. They are coming next week to open the pool.. wooo hooooo!!

Will check back later tonight while I'm watching CSI.

Hi ladies~

I am so excited to see a couple of the violets tomorrow. I will TAKE pictures, not be in them. Last time I took pics with violets...I was about 40 pounds lighter. I am back to the 'camera shy' Tracy, unfortunately. BUT, not for long!!

Have a great evening everyone!

Pamela-hope you feel better!

We are off to dinner with DD and her friend who is here from Kansas...sure do hope he finds a good job here, I would like to see them as more than friends!!! But I am not interfering!! LOL

Laura he is adorable!

Heather I cannot imagine how tiny your new nephew is! Kinsey was a 4 pounder and in her first pics, where they were diapering her, you could hardly tell the difference in Moms fingers and Kinsey's legs!

I did day care for a little girl who was 1 pound and 7 ounces at birth! She was one of the first babies in the country to have surfactant used in her lungs, to help them mature. She is graduating high school next year, is doing so from all accelerated classes, has a soccer scholarship, and has done a shadowing mentorship with a physical therapist....she plans on being a Dr. She has no physical or mental handicaps from her prematurity. She was born at 26 weeks! They named her Tyne because she was so Tiny! She is now 5'5" and curvy, and beautiful!!! When she was born her little head was about the size of a walnut!

Kids are here, time to go eat--------BBL

No way Tracy...we need pix! Roll like I do w/ pix...tits up only! I can't wait to see you ALL tomorrow! JEALOUS!

TRACY... if there ever was a group of ladies who understand what you're feeling.........we're IT. And we want pics of ALL the Violets that are meeting tomorrow. ALL of them!! We love you all no matter what. Like Dr. PamELa says... tits up.. and that doesn't mean they have to be perky. :thumbup::tt2:

Oh I forgot I can post my pics here, so I'll keep adding to this album when I take new pics, for any of you who dont have Facebook or myspace...

Carson

I am camera happy hehe.

Took this this morning, my new favorite picture of him.. made it the background on my phone---

l_691a927f5dbd4463b7fd9469b825a044.jpg

I keep coming back to this picture. It is just perfect!! Great color, great focus, beautiful baby. I LOVE it!!

Heather - Give your sister our best and let her know we have her and the baby in our prayers. That's a very stressful situation but I'm very happy to hear the baby seems to be fine. Bless his heart!

Laura - Carson is just beautiful!! Such a precious expression in that picture! Did he do a little better today? Is Russell just nutso about him too? I'm so happy for you guys!

Pamela - feeling better tonight?

Can't wait to see my girlz tomorrow! :-)