Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good morning!! Laura the Carson is sooo cute!!! I hope you are doing okay. Sounds like a scary experience for you Thursday!! You finally looked pregnant the day before he arrived!!

The sleep study was okay, they are switching me to a bi-pap and I did kick my legs 25 times an hour, but that is better than 80 times before the Iron infusion!! I need to get my iron checked, but said I would wait until the end of the month when I have an appointment with the iron dr.

I had a dream last night about Huntsville and margaritas, it involved this orange tequila, don't know if they even make such a thing. I also brought this mix with me that made over 5 gallons and we used it all!!

I did remember when I used to bartend (this is not part of the dream), we had this great sour mix that we made margs and other things with, everybody said how good they were, anyways I understand the place has a commisary I will call and see if they have the mix.

Off to work, not real busy day today. I need to come home and clean, clean, clean!!!!

HaHa...you should know better than most...roomie!:)

Now, THIS made me laugh!! LOL Thanks, I needed that! :sad::lol::)

Good Saturday Morn, Vi's~~

I just have to start with LAURA & CARSON!!... Just so absolutely adorable and wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you! What a tale, tho... phew! Glad you're on the other side now w/the prize!!

Today is "Wiz" day... 2 performances & I'm working concessions for both... because yes, I AM that crazy! Saw it last night and it was cute... too long though... and many of the "jive" lines just really don't work w/an all-white teen cast... but then that just makes them funny! Very psychadelic '70s feel to it. I prefer the original.

Am enjoying my few morning hours firming up our Sept. Disney trip plans... they're offering FREE dining now, which when I go through a "mouse fan" travel co, will save us more than $700 when bundled w/the hotel & park tickets! Sweet! Now if I can snag a great airfare, we'll be set!

Time to get in the shower... then it's "Off to see the Wizard!" Everyone enjoy the day!!

Morning,

Thanks for the pics Laura. He's a cutie.

Storming here now. Lots of lightning.

Gonna stay crawled up in my chair and enjoy a lazy saturday.

Morning Vilolets~

Laura...OMG...what a story! My mouth was open while I was reading it. I can't believe all that. But what a LOVELY finished project. There is one pix in the hospital website pix that I just love! (I loved them all...but one w/ his little mouth open is too cute). I love him already!

We are continuing on our reunion weekend! Not sure what the weekend holds for us, perhaps a drive up to Idylwild for lunch! It is going to be 90 here today! Supposed to be 100 on Tuesday! WOW! Not really sure what we are doing today!

Keep the pix coming...

Awwww Laura, I think you and Russell should have a dozen, since you make such adorable babies!!!

He is soooooooo cute! The hospital pics have to be some of the best I have ever seen!!!

Glad you were not in extreme pain all day! I have no earthly idea if this is even possible, but I wondered before when you were having such severe hip pain, if maybe the kidney being in a wrong place was causing nerve pain that was out of the ordinary---now I wonder if it blocked the usual pain? Whatever it was, I am glad the technology was there, to get you and Carson through it safely. The goal is having the child, not how you give birth!!!

Jane, I have never heard of anything but a CPap what is the difference?

It is still kinda cold here, I have a fire going. Supposed to start warming up today and be back in the 80's by Tuesday or Wed. No wonder everyone in the area has a cold, it jumps 50 degrees between night and day sometimes. My lawn is getting GREEN tho, and I have flowers blooming-all my bulbs are up and blooming, tulips, daffodils, hyacinths....iris are up, just not bloomed. Guess eventually it will be spring.

I have this terribly unsettled feeling, and I cannot shake it. Like I am waiting for the other shoe to fall kind of thing. No idea why, but it is STRONG!

I am off to pick up my Mom, take her to Target, then make the bridal shower. Mom forgot about it. I saw several affordable items left on their Target registry----so it should be pretty simple....buy a gift, a bag, a card, and hit the shower!!!

Have you guys heard about this video game that has been such a hit for so long called World of Warcraft or something like that? It is multi player, you have teams (or some such thing) and do raids etc. It has literally caused many divorces. Rick is likely going to have to let one of his hands go today because of it. The kid has worked for him for 6 years, is single, and does NOTHING but play the game. Well he stays up all night, then can't focus at work. And he is around heavy equipment. He backed into a door last week, which will be his 3rd write up. He even brings his laptop and on breaks and lunch he is on it playing the game.

A couple of weeks ago, they called Rick to the office to have him ask Chris if he had ever received his check from sometime last year, they were trying to close out the last quarter and his check had never come back. So Rick ask him, and he said he didn't know. So the next day he brought the check to Rick, and said yeah he found it in the console of his car, he didn't remember it was there----and entire paycheck, when you are 25 years old??? He told Rick he usually holds onto them til he has 3 or 4 and then hits the bank! He lives in an apartment here in town, I used to live in them, and they are nice, all utilities paid, so he just pays his rent, grabs food on the way home from work, and never leaves again. He has really dark hair, and his skin is ghostly white....

I read about the game being addictive and causing marital problems, but this kid is alone, and it is still causing him problems--he told Rick, do what you gotta do. No big deal. Wierd!!

OK, I am supposed to pick Mom up at 10:30, so I better go.

Everyone have a great weekend. Snuggle that sweetie Laura!!!

I think being that obsessed with a game is awful. I was a bit of a video game addict in college . . . I remember having sore thumbs from pressing buttons all night, lol.

Laura, thanks for sharing all the pictures. I am so happy for you and Carson looks great. You did look preggers at the tea party :0)

It is Saturday and I just got out of my PJ's at around 4:30 PM, I think that must be a record, lol. As you can tell I am having a happenin day.

Finished loading "Long road out of Eden" on to my MP3 player. Now I'm ready to walk for miles. Love that Don Henley. ;)

Calling it quits. Hope everyone had a great day and all our travelers are safe.

Talk to ya in th AM.

Good morning, violets..

We're up and getting ready to head to Breakfast and then church and then the 7 hour ride home. Will be a longggggg day. I had high hopes for this weekend, but had a horrendous bout of constipation... I know, I know.. TMI, but Violets understand these things. Finally resolved the situation this morning after 7 pills and lots of Water. I wasn't able to swim or sightsee or nuthin. Spent the day in the room close to the bathroom trying and trying and trying.

Now I know I'm going to have to go all day today and will be stuck in a car. Hope the rest areas are open and close together!!

Yesterday was our son's 31st birthday and today is Kris's 27th birthday. I missed being there, but I called and sang Happy Birthday to Joe yesterday and will to Kris today.

Off to get ready. Everyone have a great day. Won't be on until this evening.

Judy, You and Bob have a safe trip. Sorry about the potty problems, believe me, I fully understand.

Good Morning, Vi's~~

The shows went great yesterday... just one more @ 2pm today! They work for so long rehearsing and rehearsing, then it seems like it's over in a blink!

After that, I think that we're going to a friend's for dinner.< /span>

Then bed... ahhhhhhhhhh.

Then it'll start all over again w/the new week tomorrow! & my renewed vows to eat properly and exercise. Vow! Vow! Vow! ;)

Make it a good one, Vi's!

Morning Chickys~

We rode the Funky Train yesterday! Never got out of our PJ's! Although I had a day like this on Thursday...it is far more fun w/ Sus being home!

Today is grocery shopping, cleaning the back yard, grading papers, Sus is already doing laundry, and then she has a game at 2pm. It is 95 today...should be a hot game! Double header too!

I AM COMPLETELY FINISHED W/ MY REVISIONS! Sent them in yesterday. I should be ok, perhaps on sentence or two to tweak...but I covered all the revisions discussed. So I am cautiously saying I AM DONE...It is a complete shock to me NOT to have homework. Still not sinking in. I started reading a novel, American Wife, yesterday. Anywho, it is all surreal!

Way to go Pamela!!!!

Judy Miralax!!!

Michelle, I want to say you can Ease on down the road after this afternoon, but that would be corny!!

Going to my sisters house for my nieces birthday. She turns 8 tomorrow.

I wonder how Carson and Laura are today. I hope she is doing okay. She was on my mind a lot yesterday!!

Well off for the showers!!

By the way Judy what were you and Bob doing nine months before the kids. Is your anniversary in September?

Rain has finally stopped here. Thank goodness.

I've been at the hospital all morning. My cousin is in with kidney failure, sepsis(?) and pnuemonia. She's been in since last Thursday in ICU. I got her all cleaned up and put lotion on her, bed linens changed and kept feeding her ice cubes. She was starting to doze so I decided to come home. She's getting better, just taking time.

Michelle. I does seem like so much time and effort are put into something that last just a short time. But I know it's a big deal for the kids and they get a kick out it.

Pamela, enjoy what sounds like a great day.