Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Pamela, maybe she is paranoid because she is "closeted" and doesn't have the self confidence to put herself out there. I don't think it should matter who you wish to acknowledge.

This kind of reminds me of something. My son was hanging out with some kid he had just met last year and I overheard a conversation. The kid pointed out a couple and said something like "oh look those people are so gay" and my son just looked at him with a bored, aren't you rather lame kind of look and said "so what." I just thought it was interesting in that he doesnt even care enough to notice one way or the other. The kid could have said "oh look at those people, they are wearing jeans" and it would have elicited the same reaction.

I think the days of having to keep everything top secret and hiding who you are as a person are just about over. It is funny that someone would make that suggestion in this day and age.

SUSIE~ I GOT IT...AND I LOVE IT! THANKS SO MUCH! I didn't check my P.O. box all week...but just got it!

Thanks again!!

xoxoxoxo

Pam, Glad to hear that, I was afraid that maybe it got lost in the mail. Remember to take it with you when you go to Alabama. I need a group pic.

Getting ready to go into work. I got called in. The girl that was scheduled is taking her son in to have his abcessed tonsils lanced.:blink:

Have a great evening and I'll chat at ya later.

Nasty nasty weather we're having today. I'm headed home in a few minutes because they are predicting very bad weather today. Everyone have a safe weekend. Wish me luck with my sister's shindig on Saturday, LOL...

Off to Mackinaw City for the night and then up to Houghton for the weekend. the Bobster is preaching up there Sunday and i'm going along for the ride. it's 2 hours to Mackinaw and 5 hours to Houghton after that, so we're breaking it up into two sections.

I'll have my laptop with me so will check in tonight. Everyone have a good evening. Be good to yourself and Laura, give Carson some extra lovin' from Auntie Gramma Judy.

WOW, spooky weather we are having right now. I just pray the lights do not go out!

DH is @ work and dd is away for the weekend. :)

Have a good one everyone!

Heather....you're NEXT!!

Laura-after I had macy...I missed being pregnant. Dont know if that is normal.... :sad:

Home from work.

Hope everyone in Tx is going to be ok.

And a lot of travelers this weekend also. Wow. I want to go somewhere. Maybe I'll go to Dairy Queen. LOL.

HI girlies!

Well, Rick and I did some shopping after work---I have a bridal shower tomorrow, for Becky's sons fiance. Then we had a bite at Chilis---now home, and he is playing chopper!! LOL

His sister, the one I was banded with, is in the hospital, in CO, where our band Dr. is at. She was in surgery for over 3 hours today, she had a major prolapse, and was throwing up blood. I kept telling her she was NOT doing what I did, when my intestine twisted, that something else was going on, but she was convinced it was the same thing....it wasn't! She is in ICU right now, due to the intestinal bleeding. They left her band in!!! OMG! I was so shocked. Her husband called my MIL and said "they left the band in, and wrapped it" what that means I have no idea! They say she will move to a regular room tomorrow probably and then be in for a few days. Scary stuff, but she threw up EVERY single day, sometimes multiple times a day---and not PB things---finger down the throat throwing up, because it felt better empty, and at night she refluxed if anything at all was in her pouch. Add to that, that she and her DD filled and unfilled her numerous times, I would guess upward of 20 times in the last year or so----and her stomach could not take it. She is lucky she finally went to the Dr. Lucky he TOUCHED her! Of course I am sure he knows nothing about her DD unfilling and filling her, or he likely would not have accepted the responsibility. He said it should be ok when she heals. My MIL is blaming the band 100% they are evil torture devices! Nothing that my SIL does is wrong, and her issues are always worse than anyones.....so shame on the band!

Laura, hope you enjoyed your day of being a Mommy!!!

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Going to go spend some shop time, and see my honey for awhile.

Pamela I totally agree, there is nothing wrong with what you are doing.....it isn't like you put criminal activity in your acknowledgement for heavens sake! And you know, in this day and age, it might have places that it would be an advantage as opposed to a disadvantage---and like you say----why would you want to be there if that was the case. You go girl!!

I found the coolest knives for my DH!!! They are made by a company with our last name, and made in the USA----so I am ordering a couple!! He will LOVE it. He collects knives, US made knives----we had never seen these, as we usually bought antique ones. This will make him happy tho!!!

Jane-----you never did say how the sleep study went......and you have posted, so I am going to take a chance and assume you woke up ok!!! LOL

Safe travels everyone, and you Texans stay safe, it is yucky here too--snowed even today....Grrrrrrrrr

BBL~~

Oh wait.. I think I knew that. :):tt2::sad:

We're here at the hotel in Mackinaw City and will check out my parent's cottage and see if it's for sale again before he head to the U.P. in the morning.

Everyone sleep well!! Will check in when we get to the hotel tomorrow night.

Dr. PamELa is a lesbian?????:sad:

HaHa...you should know better than most...roomie!:)

Ahh the hospital just posted pics of him on their website.. they turned out so cute..

hcarson2.jpg

hcarson4.jpg

hcarson5.jpg

hcarson6.jpg

hcarson7.jpg

hcarson8.jpg

Laura, he looks just adorable. Such a perfect, little face. Congrats to you and Russell on a beautiful baby. Can't wait to give him some lovin' in June! I got my Grady fix yesterday. Even at 13# 10oz, he feels so tiny after being with Ethan all the time.

Enjoy your time with your son. How long do you have off from work?? Kris goes back the first week of June and she's dreading it already. But she'll only work 3 days a week. I'll get Grady for 1 and a half days a week and his other grandma will get him the other day and a half.

We're off to the U.P. in a little bit. Everyone have a great day! Be good to yourselves.