Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Welcome to the World, Little Guy!! :rolleyes2:

Congratulations, Laura!! Can't wait to hear the deets... 'til then... rest as much as you can & ENJOY him... they grow SO fast and before you know it, he will be taller than you! :crying: I am so excited for you!!

Good Morn, All...

My in-laws are visiting so have been busy/away... I pb'd dinner amazingly last night... but crap slides right through... rickin' frickin...

Tonight through Sunday are dd's performances of "The Wiz"... & -- surprise, surprise -- I'm working concessions for all the shows... + ds's State Cup soccer games... + hostessing IL's... + a major school incident that I am now involved in (PTA)... so will check in when able.

Everyone make it a great day & weekend! It's Carson's first Friday!! :rolleyes2:

Good morning!

Isn't Carson the cutest thing? What a wonderful Friday it will be (and is so far), right?

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Laura, you also gotta be the only person to post on LBT 4 hours after giving birth!! LOL!!! ....but I'm glad you did!!!

Ok, I could hardly stand the anticipation of Carson getting here and NOW I can hardly stand the anticipation of seeing his picture!!!

Does he have hair? (Why do people always ask that dumb question?)

I'm getting on a plane for Jacksonville at 2:00 today so I'll probably be out of touch until tomorrow but I will check in then for sure.

Look!! I got this off Laura's FB page! (Hope you don't mind, Laura!? I knew his Aunties were as anxious as I was!)

He IS perfect!! -- She wasn't lying!

post-213702-13813138321765_thumb.jpg

Oh, DUH!!! I just saw that Laura sent us all an email with Carson's pic. Isn't she sweet to do that??? I hope she gets some good rest today -- it ain't easy!

Tracy, I'll be back Monday afternoon. Going to see my best buddy :blink:

Good Morning Girls,

Just got back from the gym. I haven't been for 2 weeks. I've worked out at Curves and have done my walking, just haven't been to the gym. My arms are all wobbly from the weights. But a good wobbly.

Terry, Have a great time on your visit. I envy you getting away for awhile.

I need to get away, my sisters kids are driving me crazy right now. Ughhhhh. I won't bore you with all the details. Just suffice it to say that they are ungrateful snots.

Now I need to go in and take my shower and than get my day started. I think I'm going to wait till Sunday to weigh. I kinda went a little overboard yesterday. Ooops. But I was still down 1.6 pounds yesterday morning. Doc was realyl happy about it. He said that he is happy with my weight loss so far. I talked to him about my goal for my birthday. He said it was attainable but he would be happy if I just lost 10 pounds between now and June.

Jane, how did your sleep study go? Did you get to sleep any? Hope they find out what's going on.

Pam and Jenn. I hate to keep asking this but have you guys gotten your packages yet? They should have arrived last week sometime. I hope they haven't been lost. Give me a holler.

Have a great day. I have to work the afternoon shift. I'll check in when I can.

Was that email Laura sent us at 3:30? And she has posted on Facebook, here around midnight?? You are amazing!! I have never had a child, but can only imagine the love you must be feeling!!! Take it easy and sleep!!!

Have fun Terry!!! Michelle, try to have fun?

What are your plans Dr. Bradford for the weekend?

Well here I go to work, have a great day everyone and enjoy the weekend!!

Jane

Its been hard sleeping, I just take cat naps. They have Carson in the room with me during the day so I fed him and burped him and held em.. then ped came to check him out, and I ate b'fast.. now he's laying in his little bin just watching me. So cute ahhh I can't stand it hehe.

I had to pass the time last night since I couldn't sleep well and I knew a feeding wascoming up or passing.. luckily they have wireless in the rooms!

Laura-take it easy OK? Take advantage of all the help while you have it, ok? Hope you are feeling good!

Morning Chicas~

Laura...he is sooo beautiful! You did great! Can't wait to hear about the C section. Enjoy every moment sweetie! Your life just got SOOOO much better!

Went to gym, getting a pedi later, and then Sus is coming home!!! I've missed her and we are planning a little afternoon delight:w00t::lol::blink: thats right, I said it!

After my defense, my committee member, a closetted lesbian, said that I might want to change my acknowledgements and not identify my "partner" in case my dissertation is pulled and reviewed for job interviews. I said, "no...I AM GOING TO LET MY FREAK FLAG FLY!" I have been laughing for 2 days about it. Can't believe I said that...but I did. I also said, "I will never hide who I am and if it is a problem for someone, I wouldn't want to work in that organization either." I mean really, I don't wear a badge that I am a lesbian, nor does it come up in many conversations...but it will never be a secret. For my 6th graders, they think I have a boyfriend in the Army who lives in Ohio; and a roommate, Susanne. It is different w/ students. My grad students only know that I live w/ my "better half" and that is exactly what I say. I don't feel it is relevant in my classes, but if anyone every asked, I would own it! Anyway...letting my freak flag fly!

Off to clean up. Can't believe how sloppy I am w/o Susanne cleaning up after me all the time!

xooxoxoxoxoxox

Laura,

I wanna hear all the details and am curious how you ended up with a c-section . . . but please wait until you are up for it and have had some time and rest and lots of snuggle time with baby Carson, lol.

I'm proud of you Pam for not apologizing for who you are. You're absolutely right, I wouldn't want to work with people if I had to hide anything about myself...

Also, I'm a total slob when Juan's not around either. If it wasn't for him I would live in a pigsty. I totally just clean for his benefit. If he leaves for the weekend my house turns into a petri dish. banana peels on the counter, egg shells on the stove... I'm so messy, LOL.

My legs are killing me this morning. I did a stupid thing two nights ago. I've been running around like crazy getting ready for my sisters birthday on Saturday. Well I came home pretty late and I hadn't eaten a thing and I saw Juan's half eaten patty melt on the kitchen island. I wolfed down the inside of it. The meat the cheese and the onions. Everything was fine, I chewed well, albeit quickly. BUT then I turned around and went and got ready to go running. My run went fine, didn't feel bad, but as soon as I got home I started getting light headed. Then I wanted to barf so bad. But of course nothing came up exept for thick spit. I heaved and heaved for about 1/2 hr. Ugh, I shouldn't of eaten then exercised so soon after. My whole chest hurt that night and all day yesterday. I did hot tea all day yesterday because I was afraid to eat anything. Pain is gone today but that was such a terrible experience for me... Will never do that again...