Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I am sad Rock of Love is over! That is the level of the thought for the day!

Did WE have a baby??? Love youoxoxox

I haven't heard anything since noon-ish but I have my phone in my pocket at all times and am checking it obsessively!

I texted most of you (I was in the middle of Target and didn't have all my wits about me) after Laura had texted me, but just to make sure all are aware of what she said, I'll quote it now verbatim:

Russ mom broker her wrist before leaving to come down to alabama..didn't tell anyone so now she is in urgent care getting treated...My contractions are pretty severe but I had an epidural (omg that has been the worst of it) and feel nada. They are having a hard time stabilizing my bp but carson is fine. I'm around 70/30 [bP, I guess?]

I suppose it could be any time now...but most likely a bit later this afternoon.

Our baby Laura is having a baby!!! Aaaaaack!!!!!!!

michelle-just wanted you to say something, thats all

it worked too:tt2: now, wheres Judy?:rolleyes2:

kat - the gross lancing of the boil thing would be something i wouldn't be able to take my eyes off either. i'm weird like that... LOL

I'm keeping my phone close to me today. Keep waiting for another update from our little mama... At 12:30 she said she was gonna take a nap. Wonder how that went??

Doctor Pammy, please help. When I touch my arm, ouch! it hurts. When I touch my leg, ouch!, it hurts. When I touch my head, ouch!, it hurts. When I touch my chest, ouch!!, it really hurts. What could be the problem?

any baby news yet????

Nope, not a peep! :rolleyes2:

Do we wanna see who can guess the closest?

I am guessing at 6:30 PM and he will weigh 8.3 :rolleyes2:

I'll say 9#4oz at 7:50p (central)

Awww, man what is going on? I am dying to know.....

:rolleyes2::lol::crying::laugh::crying::pray2::angry::juggle::wub::sigh::sigh:

Good evening, Violets..

Busy day today. Ethan came at 8 and we went to Aunt Krissy's at 11 to spend the afternoon with her and Grady. We had a good time. Grady was pretty good for Gramma.. We came home about 3:30 and then Bob and I had dinner and went to Home Depot to pick up an electric lawn mower. I'm tired of having to get the gas powered one repaired every year and I'm tired of gas cans all over.

I went trikking tonight for 40 minutes and am having such a good time with it. It was a darn good investment for me. I get lots of compliments on the bike when I'm out and about.

I'm anxiously awaiting word on Carson and Laura. I hope things are going well with her. I too think that the time flew by. I remember when she was saying she wanted a baby and then whooooosh.. here we are waiting for the big news of his arrival.

Off to watch some tv and connect with classmates on Facebook. Everyone have a great evening..

I am sad Rock of Love is over! That is the level of the thought for the day!

Me TOOOOOOO!! But there is the reunion show on Sunday. Think he's still with the Penthouse Pet???