Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Real fast before I leave, I will have my cell phone on tonight (I hope they allow it!) If something happens call me!!!

We now have a Dr. Violet!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO PAMMIE!!!

:party::woot::Banane09::):Banane20::thumbup::Banane20::tt2::Banane20::eek::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

Laura-I am SO excited for you! You are gonna be a fantastic momma! We will be with you sista! (((hugs)))

WE ARE HAVING A BABY TOMORROW!!! OMG... That is sooo great I can't wait! Don't forget to text me someone!

Violets~ words can not express what you all have done for me the past week (hell since the beginning!). I am truly blessed to have my Wonderful Violets in my corner! Thank you ladies for everything...I love you all:tt1:

Off to get my drink on...don't wait up for me! LOL, who am I kidding...I've been up since 4am and slept like shit until then! 3 drinks and I'll be out! oxxoxo

TRAVEL SAFELY CARSON! WE LOVE YOU LAURA!

Congrats Pamela, and good luck Laura-will keep you in my prayers for the safe arrival of lil Carson....

Congratulations Doctor!!

:) :tt2: :Banane20: :eek: :Banane09: :thumbup::Angel_anim: :party:

Way to go Pammie, What a relief you must be feeling right now. Just wish Susanne was there to share the excitement with you. Get some sleep and we want to hear all the details tomorrow. Big Hugs to you.

:tt2: Congrats Dr. Bradford!!! I knew you could do it!!!! I am beyond proud of you....:)

:thumbup:Big ol group hug for you Laura---we will be with you in heart tomorrow. Hope all is smooth sailing for both you and Carson. April 16th----sounds like a good day for a birthday! Just think soon you will be gazing down into his eyes, deeper in love than you ever realized was possible! So happy for you!!!

Tracy, TY so much for the message! I was doing a happy dance in the lab!!! I was involved in a REALLY gross procedure, so could not get to my phone! I was EXPECTING the good and positive news regarding Pamela, I had zero doubts that she would do wonderfully. But to realize she is REALLY a Dr. now!!! How awesome is that??!!! But I was not expecting Laura's news at all. And besides those things, it was just great hearing your voice!!

We went to my inlaws for dinner, my bil was in town, so we did the family thing. Was nice. My sil that was banded the same time I was, was telling me she has the same problem I did in Sept. She doesn't, but she thinks she does! She said she couldn't keep anything down. But she is not doing like I was---NOTHING stayed down, it went like on a trampoline!! I hppe her band is ok, they fill it and unfill it so often, I worry about it.....just keeping my fingers crossed for her.

I miss everyone!

I go in late tomorrow, so will check in then.

Giant Hugs to you all!!!

WOW, what a huge day for us!! We're gaining a doctor and a nephew in 2 days!! Such wonderful news all the way around. I think we needed that!

Laura, I don't have to tell you how much you'll be on our minds tomorrow. Just know that we're all in the room with you -- every breath and every push!! You'll be a MOMMY and DADDY!! OMG!! I'm so excited I just can't stand it! I'll say special prayers that you sail thru it quickly. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Dr. Bradford - I can only imagine what a relief it is to finally be DONE with that project! What a huge accomplishment and so so impressive! Your parents and all who love you are immensely proud of you today and always! You are such a sweetheart and smart to boot! We love you, too!!! Way to go!!!!!!!

Pamela---seein' as how you is so smart....I has a question fer ya!

You have finished this MAJOR goal......

And in just a couple of months school will be out, and you will also be on break from Walden....

So WHAT are you gonna do???

And can Susanne survive it?????????

I KNOW you have all the ansers now doncha???