Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Getting ready for a very busy day. And a very COLD day.

I'm so happy that Judy is back. You were truly missed.

Everyone have a great day and I'll check in later.

Good morning!

Welcome home Judy :smile2: We missed ya! Thank you for the texts!

Ahh, Monday. Had to make 4 boiled eggs for macy to bring to school with her for them to decorate for the hunt on Thursday. Hard to believe it is almost Easter. Also hard to believe I haven't had ANY Easter candy at all (so far).

Have a great day ladies! Respect the pouch!

Welcome back, Judy!! Can't wait to see your pics! Thought about you every day!

Jane, the other day I typed a long post and then the site wouldn't post it...so I gave up. But in it I was suggesting to you that you get creative with marketing your business since it has dropped off. Since you have so many years experience but yet charge ridiculously low fees, I think you should capitalize on that and let the neighborhood know! Let your customers know that you need to drum up some more business and ask them to spread the word and give them a coupon for referring a friend...something like that. I know that Dave Ramsey recommends a book called "Guerilla Marketing" (?) ...might want to look it up.

Ya'll have a good day!

Morning Gals~

Yeah...Judy is home!! Where is our present?

TracyK...yummmm love boiled eggs!

I dont know what if anything I am going to do for Easter. Sus is gone and not sure what I will do. My bro is working and if I take the kids to church, then I have them all day...and I need to study. I have a ton of stuff to do on next Monday, so I may just stay in my pjs all day on Easter!

Only 4 days until break! I need strength. The kids are usually CRAZY this week!

Can't wait to see the pix!

have a great day everyone!

xoxoxo

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, BARBIE!!

Welcome to my (real) world....FINALLY!!

post-213702-13813138276666_thumb.jpg

Hello and good morning!!

Glad you are back Judy!! Stupid question, LOVED the pics you sent from Hawaii, but did you just send one? That is all I could figure out, but the text said slide show! I do live vicariously through my friends and love to see the world through their eyes!!

Terry that is a good idea!!! I have been thinking of doing something that involves my existing clients referring new clients.

Laura, love the updates!!!!! I can't believe you are so close!!!!!!!!!!

Terry and Judy, a week ago Sunday the minister gave his sermon loosely based on wwjd Bracelet. I don't follow this ministers sermons at all, get so lost in them, but had to chuckle about the false idols and such we create around wwjd. MY BRACELET IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! He would have had his eyes bug out if I would have had mine on and showed him!! I wear it all the time, but I do need to concentrate on the meaning instead of if it matches!! THANKS TERRY THE CREATOR AND JUDY FOR THE REASON BEHIND IT!!!!!!!

Tracyks

Good morning!

Yay, Judy's back! Welcome back Judy! Loved all your texts, thank you for that. I didn't respond because I didn't know how much they were costing you.

I'm back too! We cut our long weekend short by one day and came back late last night. We had a blast but my poor Winston had a tummy ache yesterday and I can't bear to be out having fun while he doesn't feel good. He's doing much better and he actually drank Water last night so I feel better. Gonna take him to the vet today just to make sure there's nothing wrong with him.

I had my fill on Saturday so it was a good weekend food wise. I'm used to always buying tons of junk when we go on road trips. We snack all the way there. Not this time! I sipped my water and at the gas station I heated up my Soup at hand. When we got there we ate at the mall because it didn't make sense to wait 2 hours for a table on the riverwalk when we weren't really gonna eat. Juan was being very supportive and he said that since I couldn't eat that he would "go light". So he picked up some whole wheat wraps at a place at the mall and I grabbed a Protein smoothie from Orange Julius. Then we walked around and went to a piano bar to listen to music.

Then Sunday was a gorgeous day. Sunny and warm but with a nice breeze. We walked around the market then walked over to the historial "Villita" which is an art fair. Saw some gorgeous things but I didn't buy anything, yay me.

So I have awesome restriction. She said I was pretty tight already but I begged her to put in something and she put in .3 or .03 i'm not sure which, LOL, but then I swallowed the barium and I could see it gurgling around in my pouch and then slowly trickling through. Awesome. I have to go slow with my drinking. I was supposed to be on mushies yesterday but I just had more soup and then when I got home last night I made me some mashed potatoes. I had like two bites and I felt like it was stuck so I just stopped. Weeeeeeeee. I hope this works....

I have a question, does anyone use an online bank? I use ING, but am looking to roll over a cd with a better rate. Anyone with any recommendations will be appreciated!! Sorry this is SO off topic!!

Welcome back, Judy. I hope you had a wonderful time.

It is snowing like crazy here . . . unbelievable.

Laura, I can't believe your neighbor or whomever would actually open a package and then toss it out in the garden and risk being seen. Bad enough to take it in the first place, but to not even bother hiding it? I am happy you got your stuff.

Have a great morning everyone.

Jane, we use ING for our CD's (and do it all online). Russell handles it, but what are you trying to do that you can't figure out? I'll ask him if he knows.

I miss the weekend already!!! I did a lot of cleaning yesterday and packed the hospital bag. I dusted off my Ipod from a couple years ago (never used it). Going to try to figure out how to work it & load music when I get home tonight.

Someone brought in sheet cake this morning.. I couldn't resist.. and the bread was stale..bleh.

My mom & dad both call (so 2 calls a day at least) every day asking me if I'm going into labor yet. Really annoying the crap out of me. If I was, THEY WOULD KNOW!!!!!! My mom (without me saying it) finally acknowledged how annoying that is, so she said she told my dad to stop & said she would stop. Now if the girls at work would quit asking me how I am feeling every 5 minutes...

Good morning, Violets..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh finally caught up on all the posts I missed. You ladies sure are a talkative bunch!!!

I only sent a couple of pictures from my phone. I'm not real good about figuring it out. And there is no charge for the phone calls from Hawaii, Haydee. It's just like a regular phone call. That's why we didn't buy any internet time onboard the ship. We called home from every port. Things are going better at home with Joe and Jen so that was a nice thing to come home to. We have Ethan today and I'm really tired, but he will be picked up at 4 and then I'm taking a nap. The trip was awesome. The weather was a little cool, but we got a nice beach day in Maui and of course I got burned. It was the first day so by the end of the trip, I had a nice tan in several weird places.

Bob got me a beautiful pendant of a hibiscus with a diamond in the middle and then when we broke open an oyster, there were two black pearls inside and he picked out a ring for me that uses one of the pearls and has two little diamond chips and a couple of golden leaves that wrap around it. I have a pic and will post that when I get the rest of the pictures done.

The ship was great, the weather was great, the crew was great and the food was just too tempting. I did very well with the regular food... just a bite of this and a bite of that, but the Desserts did me in. I had a couple of major PB'ing issues, but of course the flans and ice cream and cakes went down well.. not to mention the chocolate macadamia nut candies. But I'm back on the program today and not feeling any guilt at all. We had a SUPER time and it was a dream come true. We got to meet up with our friends in Kaua'i and they took us out to dinner for our anniversary. It was a beautiful restaurant that was all windows and looked out on the ocean. We watched the sunset and felt the ocean breezes through the open windows(walls).

We went on excursions at every port so we were two tired puppies at the end of each day, but yes, DON'T READ THIS, MICHELLE... we got lei'd several times.. :eek::biggrin:

The worst part was the trip home. We left the ship at 7:45 a.m. on Saturday and arrived home last night at 11:00 p.m. Now that's a lONG trip for an old lady!!

I'll be working on the pics this week and will try to get a link posted asap.

MICHELLE.. you TV star!!! I just watched the video quickly and will watch it again and focus in to find the Mickey stuff. I'm so glad you and Haydee are going out to California to represent the Violets. If it wasn't Bob's birthday, I'd be headed that way too.

Off to fix some lunch. tuna and soy nuts are calling my name. I haven't had any in over a week!!

Oh that part. When we were originally looking into them (toward end of last year I think), we found a couple places that were slightly higher (I want to say Capital One was one).. but there was some live-feed charts that compared all the different CD's.. after maintenance fees (*at the time) ING was the best value. I know they are always changing, so who knows if that's true anymore.

Hey Vi's...

Grey sprinkling day here & I'm very low-key... nothing scheduled for today! :w00t: I can't believe it and so am just trying to enjoy it and take it easy and not do a million things that I should be doing... they'll be there, right??

JUDY!! Welcome back! Sounds like a dream trip -- *all* of it! :eek:

Time to switch the laundry around... I know, how exciting!!