Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Yes Tracy! I can meet you tomorrow! Just tell me where! I'll be so happy to see you!

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. :smile2:

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. :smile2:

Terry...no way. I thought you were too far away to meet us....can you?

Haydee-YOU tell ME where...I am new around here, remember? Which way do I go on the beltway....where are you?

<----geographically challenged (thank God for mapquest)

Edited by TracyK

Hello everyone,

Laura, I am jealous that you are sooo close. :0) Another 2-3 weeks and you get to see little Carson.

I didn't post a picture yet because I need batteries for the camera and just haven't done it yet, lol. It won't be today either because I had work from 7:30 to 5:00 today and had an OB appointment at lunch, I then have to drive 1 hour away to be in an economics class from 6:00 to 10:00 and then drive home . . . Wednesday's are roughhh. I will do it over the next day or two.

I had oatmeal for lunch today because I had some in my drawer and missed lunch. I forgot how filling that is and pretty low in calories. I am stuffed and feel like I will be that way for a long time. I think I need to start eating more oatmeal with a complete lack of fill.

Barely!!

Ok whoever watches American Idol..what did Adam Lambert sing last week? I am really fond of him, and I missed last week since they messed up the schedule.. watched this week and they said his last week was really good, so I wanna see it.. I looked on youtube, can't figure it out.

Ring of Fire was the week before, and Play That Funky Music was this week..

Laura,

Last week Adam sang Tracks of My Tears (it was Motown week). He dressed differently and it was all 'unplugged'...it was awesome! I am going to download his last 3 weeks on ITunes!

Got a small fill today. When I got to the doctor's office they said I cancelled today's appointment in February. Uh, no, I scheduled an in-between appointment in February because I didn't think I could wait until April. They squeezed me in and I saw one of the rotating docs -- they are done with their residency but are working with my surgeon for one year. Then they will start their own practice. My surgeon was double booked all day today and man, did the waiting room look like it!!

I cannot tell a difference yet, but I only got .5 cc and I'm on liquids for 24 hours. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Michelle -- hope you got your office to look like you wanted -- tomorrow is your big day!! Enjoy!!

Off I go to drink an apple melon Isopure....

Good evening!! Is it officially babywatch???

Alright, I have a question for all American Idol Fans, when Adam wears his hair slicked back I think he looks like K.D. Lang, everybody says I am nuts. I even found a pic of her and she looks like him with his hair slicked back. Just food for thougt!!

I don't have to be at work til one tomorrow, is that time for lunch? ??

Off I go for laundry and such!!!

Ok, I've got the office all "done" (you can't walk through it, but it looks good behind me... see if you can spot the "hidden Mickeys"!) and I'm memorizing my 5-sentence question because I have to look straight into the camera the whole time so I can't look up or down to read it. "Good Morning, Dr. Nancy..." Then I have to just smile & nod while she answers! Oh, and I have to have my monitor turned OFF so that the light from it doesn't reflect in my glasses and make me look like a creature from another planet... so I won't be able to see Ann Curry & Dr. Nancy at all!

WISH ME LUCK!!! :smile2:

OK Michelle - I'm all ready with the DVR!! I can't believe I know a TV star!!! Woo hoo!

Don't yall ever wonder how the heck people sit on Dr Phil's stage and spill all their personal problems in front of a million viewers??? Boggles my mind!

Good Luck Michelle, break a leg.

Janie, I never thought about it that way. I was calling him "The Elvis wanna be".

I am tired. Can I go to bed so early? Oh, I just answered my own question, no I am washing my sheets!!

I am talking AND answering myself!! Uh OH