Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Mmmm fresh fish!! I could live off of fish, that's been one of the prominent pregnancy food things for me. Never ate fish before, now I love it and can't get enough!!

In Jamaica, they had fresh mahi mahi; first time trying it, and it was amazing. I've tried it since, but it's not fresh and NOTHING like it was there. I normally stick to tilapia or salmon.

Having a turkey sandwhich for lunch..

Heather did I miss the pic? Are you for sure naming the baby Ayla? I love that name!!

Love most fish too.

My nose is stuffy! Start of another work week!!

Have a good one!!!!!!

Afternoon Ladies~

Glad this long day is over! I have 7 more alarm clocks before spring break! AAHH!!!

We are going out to dinner w/ Rob and Charles. Should be fun! Other than that...misc crap around the house this afternoon! I have no Walden or diss work...wow!

have a great one

I'm so ready for this day to be over. I'm gonna stop at the library on my way home and pick up some books that I have on hold. I also was thinking of making a white bean Soup tonight. Hmmm, haven't decided yet...

I didn't get a fill yesterday because I was at that border-line weight loss. We decided to see how it keeps going. He asked me about going to look for food when I was hungry. I told him it wasn't that, it was going to go look for food just to be looking for food. All in the mind. I play those little tricks with myself. So one thing that I have done is to get rid of all the snaky stuff and refuse to buy and bring it into the house. That way when I go looking, it's not here.

Home from the Doc's. You know having the polyp removed was a breeze. Never felt a thing. There's about 6 stitches. So I asked him about removing some skin tags from around my eyelids. OK, good thing Judy isn't around. SOAB. Damn. Fu%#ing ouch. SH&t to Hell. That hurt like a mother. He froze them off. OMG. He told me as I was laying there that most people quit, that they can't tolerate it. He called me "A brave Girl". Said I was really tough. I left the room and as soon as I partially saw Hubby I started crying. The girl at the desk was all worried about me. I said I was fine, that I was trying to get over the pain of having my eyelids ripped apart by Freddy Kruger. I'm home now and feeling a whole lot better. I'm even getting ready to go into work for a little while. I called my boss and told her I would be ok to work, just that I look like I went 3 rounds with Ali.

I'll be home in about 3 hours. Talk to you soon.

Hey girls~

I am just having a great day:wink: Life is good!

Susie~ glad it went well...until the eyes! I get tags on my neck and have the guy zap 'em too...it does hurt. My old doc would numb and cut! That hurt too! Basically it all sucks. Glad the polyp thing is good!

OK..."I am walkin' on sunshine...oh yeah"!

have a great night

Good Eve, Girlies~~

Got lots done today... plans made... happiness spread... a good day! :biggrin:

Make it a good night!

~~M

Home from work. All went well.

Thanks Janie for the text.

I'm gonna do a few things than go in and have hubby change my bandage.

Everyone have a great sleep and I'll check in tomorrow.

Sweet dreams.

Sleep tight Carson

I have my skin tags cut off my neck and chest. He only numbs the big ones. It kind of hurts either way, but snip, ouch, it over. Or needle stick, ouch, do you feel this?, no then snip and it is over. Or they could freeze it off and watch it get gross looking for the next few days and then it falls off. I am for the snip and the ouch!!

I am listening to this interview of this guy David Bailey who is a long time survivor from a very malignant brain tumor. I have met him a few times, and he does beautiful music, kind of like James Taylor. Fascinating man, and very courageus!!!

Heather did I miss your baby bump pic?

Okay I am off for some stuff I need to do!!

Not a lot of time....we had dinner, cleaned up, and went straight to my parents, so Rick could help my Dad put their new DVD/VCR recorder thing onto the new TV. Took awhile!!! Then yours truly clicked the magic button and it all worked!! LOL

From there, we went so I could see Kinsey. She went shopping tonight with her Mommy, and she got her Easter dress and tights and sweater and new white shoes, and she also got a new back pack, and lunch box, so is all ready for school, she was so proud of them.

She was happy to see me, but thrilled that her Grandpa come to her house!!! Normally I guess he sees her here, she was so excited to have him there. Silly girl.

Miss her.

Work was good. The Dr. thinks I am a genius because I figured out how to get a pair of tongs out of the bottle of sterilizer without dumping out the high dollar sterile solution. I laughed, he obviously has not been around as many kids as I have who are always sticking things inside other stuff!!! He has boxes full of old earpieces to glasses....they make great hooks!

So it was a fun day. Tomorrow is the 1st, so I get to spend all morning getting insurance approvals for procedures for the month. FUN!!! LOL

So I am off to soak in the tub with my hubby!!! Forget you read that Michelle!! LOL See y'all tomorrow!!

Maybe I can catch up with you this weekend TracyK---have to tell you about DH's motorcycle friend, that I mentioned used to be my "friend"!!!!!

Hugs to you all!!!!

Morning Girls.

I slept awful last night. I woke up around 2am and didn't go back to sleep till almost 4am. Than the alarm goes off at 4:30. Dragged my butt out of bed and I can't even get in the shower to wake myself up. Well, atleast I only have to work just a few hours. Than I can come home and take a nap.

Kat and Rick, :thumbdown:

Everyone have a great day.

Kat...I was wondering about that the past few days....lol

Good morning ladies-skin tags? I snipped some off my dh last week with clippers. I had one in a delicate area and I snipped it off myself...didn't even feel it, I guess my adrenaline was going to fast that I didn't feel anything! lol

Jenn-how is your back? I hope you are feeling better. How goes it with Kev?

Pamela-you sound so happy. It does my heart good to hear/see so much happiness in your posts, really, it does!

Suzie-glad you came through everything OK!!

Heather-I didn't see a pic either?!

Judy-hope you are thinking of us!

TracyinKS-how is everyone? Is Robbies wrestling year round or is that a seasonal kind of sport?

Terry-off every Friday? How cool is that?!

Janie-how are you? I am gonna call you soon so we can catch up. :seeya:

Haydee-I just say that we live right around the corner from a bubbles car wash (fairmont)! DH said 'hey, isn't that where your violet friend works?' lol

Laura-I'll bet you are so excited about the big day. What a special moment it is to see your newborn for the first time. I am so excited for you little mama!

Michelle-so tomorrow morning is your debut...are you excited?

:thumbdown: all violets!! I am not purposely leaving anyone out, I just need to get off here and get macy ready for school. Take care :seeya:

I'm hungry!! What's for Breakfast everyone?

Well I worked on scheduling the rest of my vacation (I get 5 weeks!), cramming it into the next 5 months and that has helped my attitude a wee bit. Have a bit of travel planned in there too...so I might just make it after all without going totally insane. I wish I could jet off like Haydee or Judy, though. Man! What a life that would be. My DH is vacation-resistent...don't ask me why. So I generally plan little trips here and there with friends, but no big fancy vacations with my DH... not even a weekend away. <shrug> <sigh> Oh well. Things could be worse!

I'm still hungry. Guess I'll go make my breakfast. Cottage cheese and pineapple this morning. :thumbdown:

Love ya's!