Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

OMG, THAT I gotta see, Michelle. What a hoot!! Now, if I can only remember to set up the DVR...

Haydee - WELCOME BACK! Sure is good to see you again. The resort sounds like heaven! I'm hoping to go to iFest the 2nd weekend -- i'm out of town the first one. You can get 1/2 price tickets online but tomorrow's the last day!

Kat - So glad to hear your 1st day went so well! Yea!!

Jenn - Feel better soon, hon. You know that weight will disappear as quickly as it came! Stop getting on the damn scale when you're pmsing! silly girl.

Pam - you got the good life, that's for sure.

Michelle~

THAT IS SOOOO COOL!! I KNOW A CELEBRITY!!! I LOVE IT! My friend Stef uses skype all the time w/ her bf the pilot. Want me to ask her if you can call her? We are on west coast so it is only 6:45 here...i will dvr it! CANT WAIT!

Call me or text me if you want me to ask her...she is very sweet!

Pam - you got the good life, that's for sure.

Little ol' me? What did I do now...haha. I went back to read what I wrote in my last post. Not sure what you saw but I am pretty happy...fat and happy, but happy all the same!xoxo

Michell, Can I have your autograph???????

Watching DWTS, than I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I go to the Doc's to have those polyps removed. Oh great stitches. Guess I won't be exercising for a little while.

I wonder how many times Judy's been lei'd :biggrin:

Any guesses???:P

Ummm, 3:bananapowerslide:

Susie, good luck tomorrow. I think I missed something...where and what are polyps? Hope it goes well...as well as it can. How many stitches? At least DH will have to baby you for a while. Milk it for all it is worth!

xoox

Michelle, my parents have skype, go figure. I can't post a picture, but they have skype! If you need them they can be a contact, let me know. They are fairly early morning people and only one hour behind you.

Good luck Suzanne!!

Wooohooo Michelle, a star among us!!! I will record it as well and watch it.

Sorry I cannot help you with the computer junk!

Suzanne good luck tomorrow, I would say it sounds like a real pain in the A$$----but that might be hitting a little close to home!!! Hope it is pain free and heals quickly.

If my fill does not loosen some, the weight should drop off pretty quickly, I cannot eat much until dinner, then a small dinner and I do mean small! I have been having a Protein Shake for Breakfast, and usually some yogurt, or cottage cheese for lunch. I have been trying to have some Peanut Butter, or something with some Protein for lunch as well. That is it!

I talked to the receptionist today about the safety of walking in the area. She said lots of people from the hospital walk a large loop, around say 3 blocks by 3 blocks. I might see about doing that over my lunch.

She is a nice girl, she is just that, about Laura's age, and a few months less pregnant, but pregnant as well!

The lab is small, but well stocked, and I have a desk area in there, and also one out front, where I can help the receptionist, check patients out, depending on what was done. If there was anything involving the lab or surgery, I check them out to schedule their followup, if it was a routine exam, or what have you she does it. Once I get the hang of things it should work out just fine.

I spent a long time this morning calling results to patients, and pre approving procedures through insurance. Told Rick it will probably trip me up within a short while I will answer the house phone

"Rivers in the Desert Eye Clinic" Which a waaaaaay too long of a name for a business to try to spit out when you are leaving a message or something! Especially if you try to add a good morning or identify yourself!!!! LOL, I am sure it will become more habit and less of mouthful feeling!!

I got a new laptop today---they will be hooking it up this evening, it will be at my desk in the lab.

It is very laid back, I can have pictures, something to drink, or snack on (which I am pretending I can't!!!), whatever I want.

Also learning some of the machines, so I can do follow ups on his lasik patients etc. Not brain surgery....but it seems fun.

Rick did pretty good, he didn't have dinner ready!!! We were going to go out, then I just decided, we would reheat leftovers!!! So he helped with that, and he helped load the dishwasher while I put things away, and after my shower I come in to unload the DW and he come right in and helped unload it. I know he is trying extra hard, but he will be leaving before we can set any routine!!! He heads out to TX this coming Sat. It makes me sadder than I know how to tell you!!! I will admit I was not looking forward to all of it!!! I resent not having alone time to travel with him to and from anymore, always carting his parents, but I understand it, and can appreciate we will not always have them, so I try to look at it as a good thing. I will not miss the house!!! And the fear of snakes in the house!! But the time out in the fields, and ME choosing which calves I want to keep!!! I am exhausted at the end of each day, but I love being out there with him, whether it is building fences, or shredding fields, or just walking or 4 wheeling across acre after acre!!! I mean last time if I hadn't been there, he would have run head on into a HUGE skunk!!! He was down a hill when I topped it, and saw the skunk when I yelled he stopped to see if I was ok----and it skittered off towards the trees!!! He was on a direct line with it. Without me, he may come home stinky!!!

I will miss seeing the Aunts and Uncles and cousins.

And I will hate being alone. And I will love being alone. The guy out back began moving things today, taking some things out of the trailer to his Daughters, then he slid the one slide out back in, and has left for 2 days, then will move the trailer either Thurs. or Fri. So I will truly be alone.

I am going to see if Manda will let Kinsey spend the night on Saturday, and we will have a girl night! Help me pass the time, and I cannot impress upon you how much I miss that little girl!!! I have not seen her since Wed. I did call and talk to her on the drive home. She wanted to know what color my work was, the walls the carpet, everything!!! She is excited to go to school, but wants me to take her so I can make her hair pretty!! I might actually end up doing just that. So that she gets the extra hour and a half of sleep each morning, we haven't figured it out.

Well, I am off to finish watching CSI in bed with my honey. Will check in with you tomorrow!!! I miss my daily check ups on y'all!!!

XOXOXOX

My friend from work, my former teaching partner, is really suffering now. Last week, her 23 yr. old son was walking w/ his Ipod in and was hit by a SUV! He was airlifted to UC Davis (he was in No. Cal) and had 3 surgeries last week on his aorta, his brain and something else. Well, all the doctors had a big meeting today w/ Kelly and determined he will not recover and has a 10-25% chance to live a year. I can not imagine what she is going through...I am heartbroken for her. No mother should ever have to make these decisions or deal w/ this! I am requesting some prayers and purple power for Kelly and her son Danny!

Morning, girlies~~

Pammie... I tried to call your cell last night but got the voice mail? I left a message. Tell me if I called the wrong number while trying to get computer help to get medical help for this ol' brain of mine! :P

Turns out my FIL has skype, so he's supposed to help me this morning after I get back from taking dd to the doc's AGAIN!!!!! :biggrin: Poor kid.

Then I have lunch w/my friend. Really! I do!!

Then kids places and LOADS of work that I am VERY behind on and feel horrible about... I was up late last night & will work every free sec today & will be up very late again tonight... I can either be up late OR get up early, but it kills me when I have to do both -- like this week!! I'll be a zombie by Friday!

Make it a great day, dear hearts!

Good morning ladies....

Hope everyone is doing well. I am gonna check on gym prices today. DH job pays for half of it. Pay a year then turn in the reciept and they reimburse half....what a bargain! There is a 24 hour fitness not far from here and it will get me off my bootie! We will see.

Make it a great day sistas!

Pam, Saying my prayers. That poor family.

Michelle, I have my DVR set to record and I can't wait to see you on TV.

Kat, sounds like everything is going to work out really good for you at your job. I know Rick will fall into a routine with it, he just needs time. My Hubby is like that. On my days that I am so busy I will come home and find the dishes done or the sweeper run with out me telling him.

And yes you did get it right about it being a pain in the A#%. I'm worried about sitting down. The stitches will be right at the panty line on the back of my leg. Don't worry, it's nothing more than a Polyp. I've had it for a really long time and decided with swimsuit season coming up that I would have it removed. Doc said all looks good. It's just that I would accidentaly pull on it when ever I would go to the bathroom. That is where the antibiotics will come into effect. He's afraid wilth me going to the bathroom that it might get infected. And he is also going to remove a few skin tags that I have. I'm not worried about any of it, just want to get it done and overwith. Sorry about all the info.

TracyK, Hubby and I joined a fitness center. Anytime Fitness. Google them and see if you have one in your area. For both of us it's $38.50. The Y was charging $47.50 for just Hubby.

Off to start my day. I will check in after the Doc appointment later today.

Have a great day and don't forget it's CTCD.