Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Well I am back. Do you have snow in KC? It is gonna be weird if it snows!!! The forecast has changed so many times today. I think that the grocery store ceos are paying the weather people to say snow, that way they sell so much more!!! It really is amazing how many people go to the grocery store if you mention snow!! I am off to do some stuff!!

Jane

Have fun Suzie

I am going to bed in a few, wonder if we really will have snow when I wake??? Going to see Cirque du Soleil Jungle Dreams tomorrow. Should be fun!!!

Good night, pleasant dreams, and don't let the bed bugs bite!!

LOL, Janie! :thumbup:

That's how I feel around here sometimes... like I'm just talking to myself!

Guess what?! All soccer games are cancelled for today due to rain (not snow)! So now I have a whole, delicious rainy day with nothing planned!! Am watching Sunday Morning right now (you too, Pammy?) and sipping coffee in my pj's -- really, this feels so decadent! If I'm figuring correctly, this will be one of the last days like this 'til mid-June!! :eek: So I intend to enjoy it!! I'm thinking a little cleaning (just enough to make me feel happy)... a little work (just enough to make me feel caught up/organized)... a little nap (just because I can!)... a little crafting & tv... aaahhh... a leisurely day!

Enjoy the Cirque, Janie! Enjoy your days, everyone!

Janie. too funny. The grocery stores here were macked out Friday. Crazy. I also think the weathermen and the grocery store owners have a bond. We got alot of snow but should be gone by mid afternoon. Hopefully it will be a lazy day here also.

Great, Great, Great concert last night. I highly recommend going if you ever get the chance. We had the best time and the girl next to me and I danced the night away. My throat is kinda sore and my hands are too. But totally worth it.

Took a Water pill this morning. I have an appointment tomorrow with the Band Doc. Hopefully I will post a little weight loss. And I'm hoping I get a fill. I'll let you guys know later tomorrow night what happens.

During intermission last night I just happen to grab my phone and lo and behold there was a text message. Judy is too funny. During her special time for her and the Bobster she thought of us. That was so sweet. I hope they have the time of there lives.

And I'm hoping that TracyK has a great time. She's been so down lately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she has a great time and that the get away was all that was needed to get her out of her funk.

Everyone have a great day. I'm off to go get the Beans ready to make ham and beans with. TTFN.

Good Morning Girls!!

Jane - you're hilarious!!

Suze - Yeah, I've heard the Eagles are a MUST SEE -- sounds like you had a wonderful time!

It's a beautiful day here -- planning to throw a stew in the crock pot and take Hero to the dog park. Other than that I'm gonna play it by ear.

I have every Friday in April OFF! Woo hoo! Looking forward to that....and a trip to see my girlfriend in Jacksonville in the middle of the month. I need some time on the road!! Tired of these 4 walls!

Ya'll have a good day -- especially you, Michelle. Make it count!

Just checking in, hope all are having a good day.

Just finished getting caught up on all my recorded episodes of Desperate Housewives. Poor Edie.

Now off to go do some housework.

Jane, you cracked me up! It is always far to quiet in here on the weekends!

Susie, glad you had fun. I loved the concert! The audience sings every song!

Yesterday was great! Out to breaky at a outside cafe, then to a dog show thingy in the park. It was all rescue dogs and they had the cops K9s, big ones, little ones...it was great! The sun was shining and it was just so beautiful to be outside w/ my sweetheart! We came home about 2pm, watched TV, napped, made a great dinner, watched Rachel Getting Married (good, but perhaps not for everyone), then went to bed!

Michelle, I slept on and off during the Sunday morning show...but thought of you!

Today is grading papers, then Susanne has a game at 3:15. I need to take some shorts back to get a smaller size...and then I think we are having Chinese food w/ some friends after the game (not quite sure on that plan). We have the windows open, the breeze is warm and fresh and Lifetime movie is on the TV...LIFE IS GOOD!

XOXOXOXOXO

have a great day!

Checkin in again.

Snow is shoveled, no windows open here. Just fixed me a salad and now hubby and I are watching a movie called "Rogue".

The Ham and Beans are in the pot cooking and I'll fix some corn bread for them. dinner will be good tonight.

Yeah, I got my dinner cooking in the crockpot... so nice to have it done! We're having beef stew.

Took Hero to the bark park and wore his ass out.... he's snoozing on the couch.

DH has a stomach bug, I think ... he's layin' real low. DD is on the phone in her room (go figure) and I'm eating my lunch (grilled cheese - yum). It's a nice quiet beautiful Sunday here in Houston! :-) Sorry about the snow, Suze.

Gee whiz...wonder what Judy and Bob are doing right now? Hmmmmm. Those dawgs. I sure wish DH hadn't spent so much dang money on my step-daughter's wedding-- we might actually get to go on vacation every once in awhile. (Do I sound bitter?)