Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

WOW Pam, that is absolutely gorgeous!!! She did a wonderful job! Good thing you love it --it's with you forever now!

Kat, I second what Suzie said. Working is not all bad-- there are a lot of upsides and with this economy it will give you a layer of security that will help you sleep at night. And besides, the guy sounds like a dreamboat of a boss!!!! You better grab it!

How is this for UN-EVENTFUL!!! :thumbup: Only one thing's gonna make that change!.... ME!!

My Weight Chart:

wMD3U06.png>

Hey at least it's not like my chart would be. Sky rocketing!!!!

Did I tell ya'll I'm up to 273lb? Yeah.

Pam, she's beautiful!!

Suzie, that sounds like our weather... sunny this a.m., then the clouds moved in, now it's supposed to be rainy the next few days.

Terri, hmmmmm... at least it's not a steep line UP!

Laura, wow, Carson's big!... that's gonna hurt! :thumbup:

In case anyone missed it: "I got my tickets! I got my tickets!"

Yeah, Judy & I arrive first & we're gonna get the party started!! Woot!

Pamela

that is beautiful!!!! i'm jealous... need another one

Laura - we didn't get a baby pic update this week... did we?

when is your due date?

I did great with food until tonight, had 2 boneless chicken wings and a pc of pizza

contractor had to get help, window and door are so heavy so... i will have a door tomorrow. I got a dumpster to clean out the garage and get rid of a couple of dressers and my grill, i'm going to get a new one when the deck is done. I have the dumpster for 2 weeks but i have a ton of yard work to do to get ready for the deck, i have a stone retaining wall that needs to be moved, and where it is going needs to be leveled out, and my herbs need to be moved. I have to dig out a 6x6 area for my slab and 3 holes at least 2' deep 8" wide for my footers... I'll be lucky if i get this all done in a couple of weeks, plus work on saturday mornings.

Man i'm tired thinking about it... LOL

hi everyone, miss you all

i'm distracted, i've been doing this post for 20 mins. LOL took a pain pill when i get in from work and ready for another, my back is better now, but much worse today, i get it undercontrol and then can't take the meds while working... so i'm a mess by time i get in

Yeah, Judy & I arrive first & we're gonna get the party started!! Woot!

....yeah, at the GROCERY STORE!!!:thumbup:

Susie, I am jealous, my dermatologist won't take off the skin tags from my eyelids. He said I have to go to a plastic surgeon! I wish I was brave enough to just cut them off myself.

Michelle, good for you and your ticket!! If there is any money left your dh is welcome to pay some of my credit cards down!!!!

LOVE YOUR TATOO PAMELA!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat, I have no words of wisdom for you on the job. I bet that is a hard decision.

I am going to watch AI and go to bed, my head is only a dull ache now.

Bye!!! Or should I say Randolph out! Isn't that what he says on AI?

Glad you like Violeta...I like her too! I've updated the google sheet w/ my arrival info too! Yeah...getting excited and yes, only 3 months from today!

Hope this works...I found this card of Lucy's house in Palm Springs...now I gotta find it!

n591743479_1513330_1186938.jpg

Elvis' house...this is the house where I had sex in the pool!

n591743479_1506863_612492.jpg

AND MICHELLE IS WORRIED ABOUT ME?????? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Michelle...don't look now...it is Walt's house. I really need to take some of these celebrity tours around!

2628_1066462697112_1092361227_30280040_8312366_n.jpg