Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

You know you all are taunting me w/it but I am *not* going to do it, nope, I'm not googling.

Maybe I should've been the preacher's wife! :ohmy:

I can not believe the weekend has come . . . this has been the longessstttt week. I need the rest, lol.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. :0)

Good evening, Violets..

We had Ethan for 8 hours today. Joe picked him up at 8 and the seafood buffet ended at 8 so we just split a chicken sandwich and each had a cup of Soup. Now I'm one pooped Gramma and am headed to bed. I hope to be able to ride the trike tomorrow. It's supposed to get a little warmer than the 34 degrees today.

Everyone have a good night. sleep well.

Janie - Are you reading your Dave Ramsey book?? I'm watching him on TV right now so I thought I'd check on you!

2 in a row....2 nights we have gotten a bike ride in after work! It is supposed to be yucky this Sun. & Mon. so we won't make any records, but it sure has been nice! We rode in and grabbed a bit of dinner, thus avoiding me cooking for the guy out back! Not to mention it is really nice to relax on the bike.

It is still a bit chilly as the sun starts down-but it was up into the 70's here today, and was still in the mid 60's during our ride.

At one point today I walked outside to do something, and realized the temp had not changed from inside---to the point I come in and looked at the atomic clock/thermometer thingy, and sure enough it said it was 74.2 degrees both inside and out! While I was looking at it, it changed to being 74.0 outside, but it made me laugh anyway.

Coming in tonight on our ride, we come through a DWI checkpoint. The cop even made ME remove my helmet and check my eyes----I was not driving! I was of course sober as could be, but what a crock--------putting my hair up under the helmet, and doing it on the bike on the side of the road sucked! He was an ass too--------went closely through all our paperwork, the registration, and insurance. Rick tells him they are in the trunk (this bike is a full dresser)....he told him, "step off the bike to the left-- keep your hands in view" Then he hollers "What do you have in your hand?" Rick tells him really sarcastic like "the key?!" He give him the papers and the guy got all jumpy and questioned him when he reached for his wallet for his ID--he doesn't keep that in the trunk! Then he made me remove my helmet, ask me my name.....meanwhile cars are backing up like crazy! So he tells us to proceed, so Rick drove up and pulled over, and another cop said we could not park! We told him we had to stop to helmet up again! Good Grief, would have been less trouble if we had been drinking I think!!!

Well I am off to chat with my hubby while it is just the 2 of us!!!

Weekend on its way! Then yes Terry on Monday I get poked!!! Well to be honest (close your eyes Michelle) I hope to get poked before then, but NOT by the Dr.!!!! And I also hope NOT to pull a Laura!!!

Talk to y'all later!

XOXOXO

Terry, I started reading it again today!! Funny you should ask!! I wish I could get him on cable here. What would he say to pay for the upgrade that would allow his show???

Morning gals

up and showered, don't want to be... but have to work

found out yesterday worst case i will get unemployment so at least i will have some kind of income....now that i'm getting regular support that pays the mortgage, i'll be ok, not great but can survive.

Kat - that is crazy, almost sounds like they were looking for someone or to make an example of someone. I miss riding... i have not been out since I lost my bike. sad sad sad, Kev was going to come pick me up the other day but my helmet fell off a top shelf and had a big crack so i tossed it. He is going to get me one this week, although he got rid of his road king and got a rocker c... not much passenger room ,good thing i'm a little smaller than i was.

anyway, going to be nice here today, i'm going to work on the garage and rake the yard, and switch my living rooms for my summer room. I usually don't change so early, but hope the door is going in the next week and by changing now, big furniture goes in the other room so they won't have to be moving.

I've had a lot on my mind so i have not done much ofanything.... can't live like that.

i can't wait for my fill, gall bladder swelling was definately pushing everything, cause i can eat for the first time in almost a year. I'm going to live on Soup for the next week 1/2 to get back to 196 (i hope) by my appt on 4/2, and thank goodness my appt is in the am, I hate afternoon appts.

Terry, I started reading it again today!! Funny you should ask!! I wish I could get him on cable here. What would he say to pay for the upgrade that would allow his show???
He'd say "Listen to the radio show!" You can also go to his website and listen to the archived shows. Click here: Real Debt Help - Get out of debt with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan.

Or, better yet, sign up for one of his classes: http://www.daveramsey.com/fpu/classfinder/index.cfm?fuseAction=actFindClass

Kat -- you cook for the guy, too?? :smile: No wonder he's mad about leaving!!

Jenn - What happened with the job you were interviewing for?

Edited by TerriDoodle

Good Morning, Violets..

The BAD news is it's SNOWING here today. We got about an inch last night so no biking today. The GOOD news is, one week from today at this time we'll be in the air headed for Hawaii!!!!!

Nothing on the agenda today except cleaning up the toy area and living room after having Ethan for 8 hours yesterday. Poor kid was really tired of Gramma and Grampa by 8 last night.

Kris called yesterday and she was doing very well. Grady slept from 11:30-3:30, nursed and slept til 6:30 so she got some sleep too. They are having friends for the weekend so she'll get some extra help. We'll go over to see her next week and give her a break while I get my Grady fix before our long trip.

Off to get dressed for the day. I've already had my ham salad with soy nuts and oranges so I'm good to go and just waiting till I can start my first liter of Water.

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

Good morning friends...

Nothing much on the agenda today. Macy has a b-day party @ 3 (at a pizza place, yay me...NOT)

We put our king size bed back in our room because dh wasn't sleeping well in the queen. I have to admit, I miss the room it has. I could do it if he wasn't that restless but the flipping and flopping was getting the best of me. As far as comfort (and MY back) the new one is fantastic but he wants the other one because of the size and it is softer.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning, Girlies...

Have already been up & out this a.m., taking dd to the barn... she lives for Saturdays, when she can be at the barn all day... oh to be a kid again!

Am home for a bit & then it's more errands... ds haircut + soccer ref meeting... it never ends!

Make it a good one!

Morning Gals~

Terry...you can come be a child-less Lesbian friendly girly ANYTIME. ANY VIOLET CAN! We'd have fun and go do something fun...whatever it is, I am sure we would have a laugh!

We are going to the tennis tourney today! If you are a fan of tennis we are watching Federer vs. Murray AND Nadal vs. Roddick! Again, if you are a fan...these are HUGE! Then we need to high tail it home for a party at our friends Charles and Rob's house (remember the celebrity house). Anyway, that is our plan!

Feels AMAZING not to have any homework or Walden work this weekend.

Have a great day!

xoxoxo

Edited by kity
missed a sentence

Well, I admit that I don't "follow" tennis, but have been to a few tennis matches ....we have a nice venue here and get tickets from time to time. When I have gone, I have had the BEST time....mostly watching the cute tennis player butts run back and forth! :smile: Sometime I even watch the ball.

Just got back from a LONG walk with Hero and today the weather is feeling very summer-ish. Yuck. It's humid outside. Yuck Yuck.

Now for my 3 Stooges impression: Yuck Yuck Yuck.

Oh, I forgot to tell you all.... I got a new crock pot WITH A TIMER! LOL I didn't even know they made 'em with a timer! Man, I ditched mine PRONTO and ran out to get a new one. Can you believe it? Walmart only had ONE left! Guess everyone is cooking at home these days!