Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good Morning, Violets..

Busy day today. Happy Spring.. 14 degrees here so no bike riding unless it gets really warm this afternoon and that ain't happening.

Have a great day everyone!!

14 degrees? :tongue_smilie:

Didn't Alpena get the memo about Spring arriving today??

Ugh. Ever have one of those days when you'll do every little thing OTHER than the thing that you need to do? That's me, today! I've cleaned out my in-box, organize box tops for school, done laundry, made tea, updated Quicken, written a postcard, changed a picture in a frame, and many other little tidbits to avoid sitting down & getting into my honkin' editing job. Bleh. Now I think I've run out of little things, which means there's only one thing left: WORK! Wish me luck!!

How are you all doing today? Quiet in here. Echo-y. (Echo-y... Echo-y...)

Yippee!!

I just got off the phone w/the flouro-fill scheduler and I'm scheduled for THIS MONDAY @ 1pm!! YAY YAY YAY!!

I can't wait to get a tweak and get my band back to helping me out... what a relief! I've been "good" this week, but it's been TOO MUCH like my dieting days of yore.

I checked on fitday and I weigh the same today as I did last June!! :lol: WTF? Altho I'm glad that I've basically maintained the 75 (+/-) that I lost, I REALLY want to FINISH THE JOB!

My goal is to be in the 100s (199 will do!) for our trip in June!!

Really, I feel SUCH a flood of relief you have no idea.

:ohmy:

Monday is my day too Michelle! I looked at the weather, and it might be a challenge! It is due to be raining here, which means the mountain passes between here and there, will be snowing and likely snowpacked. The big pass we go over is scary as hell this time of year because so many are out for spring break, and not used to driving in the snow---yet wanna be snow bunnies for a week.

Oh well, Rick is going to take me, and I am SOOOOO looking forward to it. We used to love taking road trips together, and lately we just don't get them like we used to. More often than not, we have his folks to haul to TX, and when we run to Denver, his sister wants to go....and now with the constant addition of the guy out back, going away together sounds wonderful, even if it is through the snow to get poked!!!

Today I get to spend a fortune between the insurance office, and the MVD. yuck

Not to mention, try to entertain Kinsey while there for who knows how many hours (MVD), they are notorious around here for being slow as molasses.

Good Luck on your trip Laura. One word for you....Kegels! If you are finding yourself dealing with issues before delivery, after could be worse!!! So check with your Dr. first, would not want them to bring on early labor or anything, but ASAP, do them!!! If it ends up it was a one time thing, then no big deal and we will just tease you about it in Alabama when we see ya!!! LOL

I know what Pamela is talking about, but almost went and looked to see if y'all learned anything I didn't know!!!

I slept for almost 12 hours, and am still exhuasted. We went to bed at 9:30! I got up at 5:30 long enough to put Kinsey back to bed, and went back to sleep until almost 9. Then someone rang my doorbell, and I thought it was the guy out back, so I ignored it, then heard a car door!!! I had heard them open my screen, because I guess he thinks I am deaf, and if I ignore his ringing he bangs/knocks. But it wasn't him afterall!!!!

Was some woman in a green car I did not recognize.

So I went to see if she put a note or something in my door, since I heard her open the screen, but never knocked, and there was my newspaper, and an envelope that said TO RED. She had the wrong house, she wanted my neighbors....Red & Connie! So I let them know it was here, and got myself up and going, who knows how long I would have slept if she hadn't shown up!

Well wish me luck at MVD.....I mailed the stuff for the tags on my truck in Feb. it has never arrived, so now I have to show where I paid, and the check cleared, and file papers for a replacement, since I never received them. And pay in person for the tags for the van so we don't go through this again!

See y'all laters......

Good afternoon, Violets..

Yep.. Spring has sprung in the frozen tundra here. It's all the way up to 33 degrees now. woo hooo. I so wanted to go biking today, but do not want to freeze my face and fingertips again. Tomorrow is supposed to get up to 45, so I might have a better chance.

The Bobster and I put together a pantry this morning. We are still speaking and the pantry is all done. We cleaned out and rearranged the cupboards and everything looks great. I guess they call that Spring cleaning.

I had my tuna and soy nuts for Breakfast and am just now comtemplating what to have for lunch. We are doing the seafood buffet tonight so I don't want to eat to much for lunch. Mighthave a Soup at hand and call it good.

Off to clean out all the low cupboard snow and have lunch.

Yup.. sure is quiet in here. TracyinKS has abandoned us, eh?? sighhhhhhh

Hey Girls~

Quick pop in. I hope everyone is having a great day! I am STARVING...and thank goodness I only have a 20 dollar bill (no quarters anywhere) i want choc!

Sheeeeesh, PamELA.. it doesn't take a doctorate to figure this out. If you want choc.... just take a piece from the choc board. :ohmy::tongue2::lol:

Hey all!

This week is FINALLY winding down. I have been busier than a one-armed paper hanger!! My work partner has been gone all week on vacation and we have so much going on!! I work on PowerPoint for these various presentations that our executives do for the investment community (here's an example if you're curious) and my eyeballs are fried. In the middle of that is a whole bunch of other ****, phones ringing off the wall, people traveling here and there, blah blah!! I gotta get out of here!!!!

Tonight I'm going to a 'saloon' in Waller...it's about 20 miles from the far edge of town....to listen to a band that we may hire for our Christmas party. So I get to party on the company credit card tonight! :) It's a beautiful day here, so I'm looking forward to that. I think my son and his GF are going with me. DH is observing Lent so he's gonna stay home with Hero.

Pamela - You get to have all the fun. I wish I was a kid-less lesbian!!!! Waaaaaaahhh! :ohmy: I love tennis tourneys! Hey, you're doing awesome at the gym!! Is the scale cooperating or are your clothes getting bigger?? That's the fun part!

So, Kat....you're gonna get poked? Lucky you! :tt1:

Michelle - YOu're going to the gym, too. Hmmmph. Are ya'll gonna shame me into it? I honestly don't know where I'd find the time. Pisses me off. :lol: Now that I'm cooking all of the time I REALLY don't have time for the gym! I'm in the shower at 5:30a and don't sit down after dinner until 8:00p! God forbid I should just eat less. <this coming from a woman who's had 2 choc chip Cookies already today>

I gotta go sit outside for a bit before I lose my mind. See ya laters!

Oh great Terry, I had to go google "Squirting" also. I'm blind now.

Busy morning. I've been gone since 7am running around getting things done. I stopped by hospital to check on sis and waited for Doc to come and discharge her. I got tired and she was falling asleep, so I left. Got in the parking laot and was backing out when my cell rang and the Doc had come in and discharged her. She said it would be a while because they wanted to give her another round of antibiotics. Well, I leave here in a few hours to go to my cousins funeral. So I called her daughter and asked if she had the time to go pick her Mom up and take her home. Lucky me she agreed to do it :ohmy:.

Our church is having their "Women of Faith" retreat this weekend. (After googleing squirting, I need to go). I'll miss it tonight but will be there all day tomorrow. I so much enjoy going to this. We have such a good time.

Have a good evening.

ROFL Suzie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got this pic off of a webcam downtown.... isn't it a beautiful day? Oh yeah, and it's 78 degrees. :ohmy:

post-213702-13813138254317_thumb.jpg

I hate to tell you ladies, but Ms. Preacher's wife here didn't have to Google it. :lol:

Now why did this NOT surprise me? :ohmy: