Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hey Gang~

Back from a busy day! We drove into La Verne to drop off my diss to the university! NO MORE EDITS UNTIL 4-16!!! We had a great beautiful day together...worked out together, showered together, held hands all day...it was just VERY VERY NICE!

Laura~ you probably just squirted. LMAO! If you don't know what that is...google that...ALONE!

Have a great night!

xoxoxox

Hah hah, I know what that is.. no that's not what it was :tongue_smilie:

hehehehe...hahaha....LMAO!:lol::lol::blushing::thumbup::bolt::hurt::tt2::tape2::Banane56::tt2::fruitsex::tongue_smilie:

morning gals

You are funny Pamela and Laura

have to leave in 5 minutes, i'm exhausted and can eat, had 4 chicken tenders and a couple fries, although they were tiny and i was exploding full, i could still eat. Can't ait to see DR. April 2nd can't get heresoon enough

have a great morning, i'll be back later, everyone leaves at 1 today.

Spring Has Sprung Today! @ 7:44am eastern time!

Good morn, girlies...

A regular day on tap here... work / home / chauffeuring... + proper eating AND exercising... my muscles are sore today, arms and calves especially... that means they're toning, right?? RIGHT??

Yay Pam for turning in your diss! One step closer!!

Laura, have a great trip... I'm sorry you're in such pain! As for the rest... no comment!

Make it a great day, everyone!

Spring has certainly sprung . . . yet, why oh why did I see snow on my car this AM when I took my son to school???? It has been beautiful for days and to physically see snow on the official first day of spring kinda sucks. My car also told me it was 24 degrees, blehhh.

Laura, that is too funny but I understand where you are coming from. I haven't been there and done that yet, but I swear there were a couple of times that if I would have been 2 seconds slower getting my pants down I would have had wet clothing. I can go from not having to pee at all until 5 minutes later when I am racing to the bathroom. By the time I am 34 weeks, who knows???

My dh and I dont keep secrets . . . until about a week ago. Our best friends own a middle-eastern grocery store. Recently, someone has been cooking for the store making things like baklava that my DH keeps bringing home. Anyway, I asked him who was cooking for the store out of curiousity and he said it is a secret, I can't tell you.

Really, I didn't care too much who was cooking, it was more like idle conversation. The same kind of question I would have asked if he said someone called off work today. When he said he couldn't tell me and that it was a secret, all of a sudden I HAD TO KNOW. I really didn't care in general, but it was the whole secret thing that got my goat. I was also instantly annoyed and aggravated with him for having a secret, even if it isn't even important.

So I eventually found out through my friend, but I am still annoyed, lol. Whatever happened to "this is a secret but don't tell anyone." I can keep any secret, I just don't keep them from my DH . . . phooey on him.

<---- going to Google "squirting" ... BRB

Ok. I"m back.

I"m going to have to time my visits to LBT more carefully.

did I miss the post? Good morning everyone!!

Are you on spring bread Pamela?

Another really slow day at work.

I am going to try to read more of the Dave Ramsey book today. Okay off I go!!!

Have a good one and HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!

LMAO @ Laura!! I needed that! Have a great time little mama and win the motherload :tongue_smilie:

Have a great day friends. Respect the pouch!

HEHEHAHA...Good morning ladies~

LOL...that is all I can say on that!

I did another 30 min of hard core cardio!!! YEAH ME! My back was completely sweaty...like my shirt was wet. That is amazing! I love it!

Another day at work today! It was nice to take yesterday off, cause Wed felt like Friday and now today really is! Two Fridays in one week...pretty cool! Going to reserve our party banquet room (my friend who is finishing her Master's degree and I are throwing a party together) for May 30th today, then getting pedi's! Then I need to go buy a big floppy hat for the tennis tourney tomorrow!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

oxxoxoxo

<---- going to Google "squirting" ... BRB

Ummm, you really don't wanna do that! LMFAO! :tongue_smilie::lol:

No Janie~ Spring Break starts on 4-10 (Good Friday) here. I am staying home all week and will defend on Wed of the week. Sus is going to Phoenix to see her mom and so she wont even be w/ me when I defend. That is fine cause I will be swamped getting ready for the defense then will work on revisions after.

We did start our Alaska planning yesterday w/ our travel agent! Should finalize that next Tuesday. Shocked at how expensive the trip is...1200 more than going to an all inclusive island for 8 days in FIJI!! Oh well...can't take it with you, right!

Ummm, you really don't wanna do that! LMFAO! :thumbup::lol:

LMFAO TOO! hehe...just don't be eating lunch while you do! :tongue_smilie: