Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good evening, Violets..

What a busy day today, but it's just about over and I'm finally getting to sit and relax for a bit. So sad to hear that Nastasha Richardson died.

I got my bike at 2 today, but I was at flute rehearsal so I haven't even had a chance to try it out yet. We are going over to Kris's tomorrow morning, so I won't get to try it until after Ethan leaves at 4. I sure hope it's warm enough to ride then.

The flute gig went well and choir rehearsal did also. We went out for dinner afterwards and the Bobster and I split a fish dinner.. perch and walleye. It was yummy. I was hungry for fish.

Now I'm watching tv and surfing with my laptop on my lap top. The Bobster's new Dell Inspiron 9" mini laptop arrived this afternoon so here we are, both in the living room, both on computers and surfing the net. Now, THAT is pure technology for retirees. What a picture we make together.

I went with Kris to her doctor's appointment today. She had a very rough night and her hormones are out of whack. She couldn't stop crying. The doctor told her if she needed something to help with her emotions, to just let him know and he'd write out a script. I'm going to talk to her tomorrow when we go there and convince her not to wait too long before making that decision. I got my Grady fix and will get another dose tomorrow.

Off to play some online games and watch tv.

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

You guys missed the funniest thing this evening. But I'm really glad that there was no cameras around. At our workout tonight she put us all on those workout balls. Except these were different. She called them peanuts. She kept telling us to grab our peanuts and it actually sounded like she was saying penis. Anyway, you should have seen this fat-ass girl working her peanut. Too funny. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

Janie, Thanks for the call today. It was just what the Doctor ordered. You have great timing.

99 days!!!!

WOOT! :)

Suzie... That sounds like a HOOT! I don't think I could do that boot camp... way to go!

Judy... I'm sure she'll be ok... she's got YOU! & you'll help her help herself as needed... it's a tough time... people TELL you it's a big adjustment, but you just can't grasp it 'til you're in it... + then you're sleep deprived... oh yes... I remember when...

G'nite ladies!

Good evening!!

Saw the weirdest thing yesterday. There is a school that is in a neighboring suburb, I drove past it yesterdaty and they were making snow!!!!!!! The school is on Spring Break, and what I found out is that George Clooney is filming a movie here (which I knew) and they put snow in front of a school as part of the movie! It is fake snow made of paper!! Looked real to me, but being 70 degrees you knew it wasn't. It was just an odd thing to see when all the bulbs are up and the trees are budding.

I am tired and going to bed!!

Jane

OMG i just did a huge personal post and lost it...

said something about "my token had expired" WTF????

anyway, love ya all, running late... meeting week for me

Good Morn, My Vi's~~

Hitting the ground running w/a meeting @ 9am... gotta dash but am thinking of you all! Terri... I am wearing my beautiful Violets necklace that you made for me... signalling MY official start of Spring!

Make it a great day, everyone!

Good Morning, violets..

What a life I have. I'm sitting here at the lap top watching Ethan sit on the potty watching Dora the Explorer. We're headed to Kris's in a couple of hours to give her some company and get our Grady fix.

I bought a sweatshirt at Walmart yesterday that is a zipper front in yellow with Michigan spelled out in white letters. I thought I'd take that to Hawaii for my cool weather cover up. The greatest part about it, is it's a size large and I'm swimming in it. I've always worn a 2 X and had a belly that stretched it out. Then after the band it got down to a comfortable XL, and NOW.. woooo hooooo. Another NSV.

I hoped to get on my bike this afternoon after Ethan leaves, but it's 21 degrees out there right now and I saw some snowflakes in the air. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I had my tuna and soy nuts for Breakfast and now about to start on my first liter of Water. No meetings until tonight. The Bobster is meeting with the pastor of our church for a "serious" discussion at 4. I'm anxious to see what it's about. I really think they are thinking of moving and it would be the best thing for the church.

I have a Dems meeting at 7 and then can relax the rest of the evening.

Everyone have a great day! As Tracy says... Respect that pouch!!!

Ahhh screw it...(just what you love to read first thing in the morning, huh...LOL)

I weighed this morning at it was THE SAME THING!! But at least it was not more. I can be grateful for that I suppose. I will just keep doing what I am doing because I know I am doing the right things.

Have a great day everyone. Respect the pouch!

TracyK -- Yes, that is the right attitude... keep on making the right choices because they are right and you know it'll have to show sooner or later!! AND... at least for me... I just feel better mentally/emotionally/physically when I am "on track" than when I am not... and that, my friend, is what it is all about! -- feeling better... or best! KUTGW!

Lunch time!! Yum yum yum!! I just made a single-serving of Terri's chicken/artichoke/parm recipe using rotisserie chix and it is AMAZING!!! I could eat this all day, every day!! Num num num!! Thanks for posting it, Terri!!

Hi girls~

Kinsey and I are off to town---escaping home pretty much!

We are going to get Rick's check in the bank, have a park play time, and hope he is gone when we come back.

Rick told him point blank last night that he had to be out before we leave for TX, that we have a girl housesitting, and she would be uncomfortable with him out there. He did not sound happy, but he didn't argue like I thought he was going to. Hope he goes soon.

Well Mom just called, she has this cold crud, so I guess Kinsey and I will take Dad to his eye appointment, they are planning to dilate his eyes, so he will need a driver.

So I better go get dressed!!

See y'all after while!

Subject: Higher Education in America

SCHOOL TEACHERS, I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD HEARD AND SEEN IT ALL!

How would you pronounce this child's name?? Le-a

Leah?? No!

Lee - A?? No!

Lay - a?? No!

Lei?? Guess again.

It's pronounced "Ledasha." Oh yes, you read it right.

The child attends a school in Livingston Parish, LA. Her mother is irate

because everyone is getting her name wrong. When the mother was asked

about

the pronunciation of the name, she said, "The dash don't be silent."

OH MY WORD. I've heard it all now.......