Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

BAck again.

I haven't had any ice cream since January except for last night and thank goodness I pb'd on the nuts or I would have devoured the whole thing. BUT we were at friends and she worked so hard on the meal, I wasn't going to say... ummm nope can't have ice cream. I know, that would have been the bandster thing to do, but I wasn't feeling it at that moment.

As for the pop tarts... I had forgotten all about them!! I'm in my tuna/soy nuts/orange rut and have been for months. Even Ethan will have a few bites of tuna with Gramma when he gets here in the morning.

I'm being lazy this morning. When I get dressed, it will be for the flute gig and that means white blouse, black dress pants. So I'm putting that off as long as I can. We'll go to the bike store at noon and see if he's there so I can buy my bike.

Glad the corned beef recipe worked for you, Michelle. I loved it, and I don't usually like corned beef. Course I pb'd most of it, but hey, it tasted good going down!

We're into single digits till our Hawaii cruise. I'm all packed except for the last minute things. I can't believe a week from Saturday I'll be in Hawaii!!! I'll have to pinch myself to make sure it's real.

Off to get my first liter of Water started.

It's a heat wave here today, PamELa.. 38 degrees so far. But it was 60 degrees last night at 11 when I went in the hot tub!!

PS...gonna be 90 degrees here today...and my hair LOOKS FANTASTIC TODAY!

Pammy's taunting us!! Warmth AND good hair! Take a pic, Ms. make that Dr.-to-Be Fantastic Hair!

Judy...this is your first time to Hawaii? I have never been but would love to go one day. It is on my to do list!

Good morning!!

Glad to hear your sisters are doing better Suzie.

Hang in there Tracyk! I wish I had words of wisdom to tell you everything will get better!!! This is just a really big hill and it is one of many we will face. I am still climbing, but you are ahead of me!! You really are doing great! Just don't beat yourself up so much!!

I have another sore on my tongue, not bad, just aggravating that I have gotten them lately!!

Busy day today, go to work, then leave go to counseler, then back to work. Oh well, such as life!!

Have a good day!!

Aren't you special Pam!!! It's 70's here, and my hair is having a crap day. It looked super cute last night, but it never holds up for the next day :sneaky:

We met the pediatrician we're looking into last night. I thought he was really weird--had a weird creepy smile, talked really slow, and wasn't very social..I kept having to stir up the conversation to avoid the akward silences in the interview, but he comes recommended and I don't really care! He doesn't over-prescribe antibiotics and his take on immunizations sounds right. They have a 24-hour answering (it's him & his wife;both peds) service, and have unscheduled appointments reserved every morning in case your kid gets sick..they also have a well side & a sick side when you come in, so the 2 don't mix.

My arms are super fat again.. :lol: I saw them in the mirror driving to work today and realized how big they've gotten..all cottage-cheesy looking. Yuck!! 2 months till fill.. counting down.

LOL, I was just spouting off about the hair. It is too long and hasn't looked good for a week now. I go next week, but really need him sooner. I did a good blowdry is all!

Yes it is 90 here...and I work inside a classroom, in the middle hall w/ NO WINDOWS. So...so much for that.

I have a butt load of work on diss tonight. I am taking tomorrow off and driving into La Verne to drop my bound copies, $, application for graduation, cap and gown stuff, etc! So I need to seriously polish. I AM STARTING TO FEEL PRESSURE...wish I didn't have my second job now. Oh well...I worked until 9:30 grading papers last night so I could have today free for diss! I WANT A TROPICAL VACAY LIKE HAYDEE!

OXOX

Good morning girls~

Thought I'd check in real quick while Kinsey's bacon cooks.

Not sure what we are doing today---maybe the park.

Took a chance last night and took some Ibuprofin. I mean I am still 100% unfilled. I have nerve pain in my leg. Back when they did my hysterectomy, they had so much work to do, and it took so long (over 8 hours) that somehow the nerves that send sensation to the outer thigh area on my left leg were damaged. I do not feel much from the knee area up, but only on the outside. They can poke me lightly with pins, and nothing, I have no idea they are doing it, yet to push on it with pressure, it is really sensitive, and when it gets tired, I get zingers in it. They were going crazy with the shooting pain last night, and I was so tired, and knew without help, I would not sleep---so took it. Did not have any refluxing issues with it, thank goodness!

Glad to hear your sisters are mending Suzanne.

Pamela---wow great weather, AND great hair? ??

Our weather is supposed to be in the 70 range which is wonderful. But I am really sick of my hair!!! Problem is I had so many surgeries last year, it is REALLY thin, and still just falls out so much and so easy, I am paranoid about processing too much!

TracyK--I enjoyed our exchange too. Pamela is right, your weight does not define you. I understand completely wanting to at least be back where you were....I want that too. But for some reason I think I cannot do that on my own, and am waiting for my fill to be the miracle, and we ALL KNOW better. I have lost 30-40 pounds on my own, many a time, I just have not found my motivation. I find one excuse after another....Manda being sick, and company I don't want only being the latest....

My Dr. is going to be really disappointed, and have lots of advice----which I know already. I wish he could live my life for awhile! Have the threat of layoffs hanging etc.....bet he wouldn't be so smug!

Enjoy your Grady time Judy!

Laura, I am soooooo white right now, everything looks cottage cheesy! And this time, I am actually gaining some weight in my legs, which I am not minding too much!!!

Better go check the bacon----so I can cook her an egg. Y'all take care will see ya later.

Kat

Thanks everyone!

I know where I came from and how I felt then and I see where I am now and how I FEEL now. I wanna physically (and with that, mentally) feel better.

:sneaky: I'm eating lunch. Is it safe?

Hey everyone.

I'm home a resting for a while. I'm having an early dinner with one of the girls from our boot class, so I had an early lunch of 1/4 of an orange, yogurt and a handfull of peanuts.

I went to the hospital this morning and my sister was just sitting on the side of the bed. Looked like she had been crying and that she had a bad night. Come to find out she didn't have any Breakfast, not even any coffee. So I got her untangled from her IV and got her in the bathroom. She took a sponge bath and I got her hair washed for her. I changed the sheets on her bed and got her all set up. I called down to the kitchen and ordered her some food. She was resting comfortably when I left. She is the one that has a "Genetic Blood Clotting Disorder". So when my little Sis had me look at her leg and the spot was warm and very painful I took her in to have it looked at. The Doc said we did the rght thing by bringing her in. With our older sisters history, we just can't take a chance. If it had been a clot she could be gone in an instance. She's going to make an appointment with the regular doc to see what is causing it.

Thank You all so much for all your thoughts and prayers. I'm blessed to have such good friends.

Got my feet propped up and waiting on the washer to finish so I can put the stuff into the dryer. I need to not let things pile up while I'm busy.

Judy, I had already made my corned beef when I saw your recipe. I will try it next time I make one. Which will be soon. I always stock up on them while they are on sale.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs.

Yesterday I rode my bike twice, I guess that makes me a recycler :lol: :sneaky:

Suzie -- I'm glad both of your sisters are doing better!! Keep those feet up for a bit longer...you deserve it!!

Good Eve, Girlies~~

Day 3 good eating day... too much running here & there to get to formally "exercise", altho I did walk dd to her bus stop this a.m., which involves a VERY BIG HILL... + all the running around... so I'm ok w/it!

Make it a nice night!

Ooh Ooh Ooh! Did you all see THIS:

100 Days till the Violet Reunion Bandiversary Bash and 1st ever Violet Baby Shower!

:sneaky:Banane14.gif

YIPPEE! We're getting so close!!