Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Same here, going to be a busy day.

My brother dropped a table top on the top of his crippled foot yesterday, breaking 3 of the meditarpal bones. If you rub your fingers over the back of your hand you feel the small bones going to your fingers, this is the equivalent in his foot. He has sporadic nerve feelings in that foot so he is in wierd pain. When he walks it feels like a lightning strike to his leg, not his foot. When he was 18 he shattered the hip socket, broke his pelvis in 7 places and had the sciatic nerve running down the leg severed in an accident, and it only had minimal regrowth, along with other nerve damage from the resulting surgeries, and injuries from the accident. So I am taking him to get his taxes done at 8:30. Then when I am done with that, I am taking my Mom shopping. Pretty much going to try to stay away from home most of the day.

Will check in when I can. Thinking about you all!

Top o' the morning to ya lassies~

Michelle, it was horrible...I am glad it is behind me. I must admit, I already feel my nose open.

We were going to Stef's house tonight for corned beef but it got post poned to thursday...I have to grade papers and am freakin' stressed!

I gotta go now...Sus has to unplug our modem because we still have no phone.

xoxo

Top o' The Mornin' to the O'Violet Clan..

I'm headed to my hospital shift and then we're going to look at the bike I've had my eye on. The roads are just about clear enough that I'd be able to ride so I'm anxious to get it and get moving!

Attached is a pic of my little leprechaun.

Everyone make it a good one!! Catch ya later..

post-215048-13813138222658_thumb.jpg

Judy, he is just so cute!!

Now you're making me melancholy for my baby days... the parts of them where all I had to do was snuggle w/them for hours...

I can't wait for my turn to snuggle & love on Carson!! That kid isn't going to know what hit him when the Aunties come to town!!

I can't believe he's 2 weeks already Judy (I saw your comment on Facebook). Time is flying!!!!!

I forget about St. Patty day every year, but I luck out and somehow have green on every year too! I am wearing a plaid t-shirt green & brown..and it wasn't intentional..woohoo.

I go to my obgyn in about 10 minutes, just thought I'd see if the site was up.. and it is..

Pam that sound so horrible, I know someone else who had that done, I can't even imagine..makes my nose cry for you.

Hope it's a good Tuesday for all!

WHY OH WHY DO I ALWAYS WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE TO FINISH MY TAXES!!??

Almost done, but with questions.

Have to hop in shower, finish taxes, and be at the womans house in less than an hour!!!

CUTE

LOve the pic Judy...he is a keeper' for sure!

Busy day here. Kids are watching a vid on Manatees...cute!

I am feeling much better today. I was NOT happy last night, and slept like shit. I peed 4x...I think it was the steroids I am on now. Which scares me...I can eat tons on roids! One week is all...but that is a week of shitty sleep and food...lawd help me.

Last night we had cuban pork (from a grandma of one of the brides) steamed asparagus and green salad. Sus had the rice and black Beans that grandma made w/ the pork...but I can't do rice. It was good!

OK..enough for now...xooxoxox

Just got back from obgyn. Next week starts the weekly cervical exams (fun!) and some strep test where they swab your hooha and your bum..ew.

Carson is measuring 38cm.. and apparently he's suppose to measure with the week. I am 34 weeks, so he should be 34cm! She never asked me, I don't know why.. but I brought up the fact (well I am tall obviously) but my brother & dad are giants!! And she asked about how big we were when we were born.. me & siblings were all 21", which is taller than normal baby, but our weight was normal.

So they scheduled an ultrasound for next week to see if he's 'big' or just tall. I have a feeling he's just tall, I don't know why.. maybe from all the kicking, but that I'm not as huge as some people this far along.

Either way, still cool I get a free ultrasound! BCBS only pays for 2 ultrasounds unless there's a medical reason, so if she has a medical reason I get another one.

She also asked because of my hip, if I wanted to get a note to be home from work duration of my pregnancy. Wow, it's that easy!! I said no. I feel better at work than I do at home, sitting at my desk doesn't give me problems.. when I get home and I'm in my bed, is when I hurt the worst. Plus I'd go crazy just laying around at home!!

Oh and I heard back from my band doc today, I e-mailed them last week about my chest pain and lack of restriction, etc.

I am getting real paranoid about that, it's like I'm not banded anymore, and they only took out .5cc!!!! Plus with the weight gain, I should be more restricted.

In any event this was their response...

I have spoken with Tim about your mail and he wanted me to write back and reassure you. At 33 weeks, you don't have far to go!!! Tim said the pain that you are speaking of could very well be that the baby is kind of pushing up on the tubing and causing some diaphragmatic spasms. You are correct to not even think about fills until after the baby comes. You have always been motivated and compliant and we have all the confidence in the world that you will lose after the baby gets here. If we have any concern at all about the restrictiveness once we start the adjustments back, we will certainly schedule fluoro.

I guess it's good they're not worried?

Edited by FairyFacade

I am back and could hear Michelle chanting the whole way cheering me on!! I wondered what that beautiful noise was!

I want a baby!!

Where do you live Heather?

I can make a weekend of driving to Judys, Laura, and then Heather!!

I went on poop patrol and got rid of a lot of it, but I know as soon as another layer of snow melts, there will be more poop to scoop.

I promise I will get a good pix soon. It is in that fun scabby stage now...itches like a som' bitch too! ........ I also had a procedure this afternoon called somnoplastcy. It is intended to open the nasal passages. Right now, my nose is BURNING. He numbs the nasal cavity by shoving some cotton things w/ numb stuff ALL THE WAY UP TO MY BRAIN. Then shoots more "caine" stuff in there...and then...ready for this...CAUTERIZED THE NASAL PASSAGES w/ heat and radio waves! AAAHHH...

When, oh WHEN! am I going to learn not to eat my lunch while reading Violet posts?????:lunch:

Morning gals

well went for a 3 hr interview and tour last night.... how impressive, my name is out in the industry.. i think it is paying off...

I am going to take a pay cut... $2/hr but... will have health insurance again, paid time off, holidays and personal days and 2 weeks vacation... and during the busy season i can have all the ot i want, from 10-30 hrs a week, so i can save save save... and be ok when i'm only working 30 hrs during the winter.

I have to pass drivers license check, no problem... and then i am going to start on Tuesdays only in April, I have to take a test to be certified and they want to prepare me for it.

I have to go discuss with my boss today, but... i'm slow, job is winding down, i'll loose my ot there but will still have 40 hours and i'll get a pay check from new job... wooo hoo... i'm going to be out in the field...

Cool, Jen!! What kind of work is it exactly? OT sure sounds nice! I never charge my company for OT because I take a bunch o' long lunches! At this rate I figure I owe them about 2,465 hours.

I sure am getting excited about baby Carson!!! Oh man this thread is gonna be buzzin' that week!!!! :w00t:

Busy at work today... will check in when I can!

Mmmmuah! XOXO

Forgive me for tooting my own horn (couldn't find a smilie that showed that, so I'll change it to:) Forgive me for banging my own drums, :lunch: but...

Yay me for exercising 2 days in a row!! Today I did the weight circuit @ the Y! AND I am eating properly (so far! lol!) too!

Baby steps!

Hey Violets..

I just got a text message from Suzie. Her sister was taken to the hospital at 9 last night and they admitted her at 11:10 with pneumonia. When she got home she had to turn around and take her younger sister to the ER. They thought it was a blood clot in her leg. They were there til 5 a.m. She got home and slept for 5 hours and then had to take some things to her older sister. She has to work this evening so won't be on LBT. She wanted me to let you know.

Suzie is ok, just very tired.