Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good evening, Violets..

I just got my Grady fix. Kris and Nathan dropped him off here while they went grocery shopping. I got to hold him for almost an hour. So kewl. I have pics I'll post in a little bit.

Terry.. I've got the chicken in the oven as I type. It sure smells good. I added onion flakes, parsley and minced garlic to the recipe. I almost called you from Walmart today. I was there getting a birthday card for Jen's son and decided to get the ingredients for the chicken, but I didn' thave the recipe with me. Luckily I remembered all of it. Reception isn't very good in Walmart so I didn't want to call and then not be able to hear you or you understand me.. lol

I've spent most of the day recording our concert onto the computer so I could burn it to a CD. Finally got that figured out and now have to make copies for the group.

Off to work on some choir music and then look forward to Desperate Housewives tonight. Catch ya later!

Edited by Teachlady

Hi gals

what a weekend

Laura - you look so cute and prego, i didn't look it, just fat!

Terry - when i had my fever last month I remember you telling horror story, so i took some of ds's liquid motrin and flushed and was ok, but i don't want to get used to taking it for the scary reason, i may need it one day

Tracyk - thanks .... I don't know where things are going with kev, but believe it or not, he came to hang with my mom, who he has not seen in over a year, she said she was impressed and saw he was different.

so who knows, but he is trying hard and we have been working hard on all the issues of the past to move on, i hope together, but can move on and forget the past. did that make sense???

i have been sick as a dog since my birthday, aparently pizza cheese and onion chips are bad when you don't have a gall bladder to process or filter out that stuff, everything is going right through me for 4 days

hi everyone else, i had a bunch of stuff, but ds is starving and have to get him dinnner

Terry-she is at a mall in Beaumont...lovin' it! She is such a daredevil! When mom sent me the pic on the phone i saw it and thought "OMG is that my babygirl swinging in the air?" LOL

Terry.. the chicken was yummy. I had 3 chicken breasts and we ended up sharing one so I have plenty of left overs for a couple of lunches.

I'm really tired tonight and trying to keep my eyes open to watch Desperate Housewives.

PamELa can't get online.. her internet and phone is down. She posted on Facebook from a friend's house and said to say hi to everyone.

Everyone have a great night!! sleep well.

Edited by Teachlady

I don't take the Aleve on a daily basis. I actually only take some about every 3 weeks. I have a really high pain tolerance and just forgo any meds till I really need them. I seem to do really good with the Aleve. Not so much with the Tylenol. But I do agree with the size of the Aleve being a problem. I'll have to look for the little round ones instead of the oblong. Or just go ahead and bite them in half and than swallow. I do that with Tylenol when I take it.

I'm so proud of my nephew for making the decision to check himself in. A big part of it is that he has been dating this girl for about a year now and she was never aware of how bad it had gotten. He hid it from her. Well now that he has really fallen in love with her he see that he needs to get himself better so that he can provide a good life for her. He has his application in at the Union hall to become an Electrician like his brother. He knows that they will be drig testing him. So I had a talk with the girlfriend today and my niece and I both told her that we felt that it was his love for her that made him make this decision to get help. We stayed for about 2 1/2 hours with him and had some good talks with him. You should have seen the boat load of crap we took to him. Little Debbies, Gummy candies, PB crackers, runts, peanuts and his very favorite- Starbursts. Oh, and pringles. He's good till next Sunday. Thank you all for keeping him in your prayers.

I'm off to bed now. I'm very tired. All of this emotional stuff and than working out as much as I do each week is really catching up with me.

Have a great night, hugs to you all.

Suzie if the pill has an enteric coating you shouldn't break them in half.

Well well, a busy day on my end, really putting some things on ebay for a customer. I am very very slow!! '

I think I have decided that I am going to drive to Alabama.

Still haven't done my taxes yet.

Tomorrow I go in for my Iron infusion!!

Maybe I can run to Alabama instead!!!!!!!!!

If you could only see me acting out my super powers!!

Boy are these random thoughts or what?

Have a good night and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!

:)

HERE!!!!!

Sent you all an email, will let that suffice for my morning post.

Terry got your message, and I have no way to explain the feeling, but the closest is just plain fear. I want him to CHOOSE to leave, so he leaves here ok with us.

I think I fear him going postal basically. There I said it. I see him slipping, tho no one else says they do, so maybe it is my past seeing things. who knows????

Anyway I do not wanna be on one of his lists...........

BBL--laundry calls.

Woooo hooooo, we're in business again!!! That sure was a long fix it time. And I didn't have nuthin' to do with it, Michelle!!!

It's been a pretty quiet day here today. Ethan, Grampa and I went outside with all the dogs and let them play for awhile. It's beautiful out. 45 degrees with lots of sun. We have the hot tub open. It got a little too chlorine-y because I haven't used it enough. The sun will burn off some of the chlorine and I will get in it tonight and start using it nightly now that the temps are warming up and the snow is melting.

I went on poop patrol and got rid of a lot of it, but I know as soon as another layer of snow melts, there will be more poop to scoop.

I have corned beef and veggies in the crock pot. At 4 I take everything out and put the cabbage in for an hour. Sure hope it tastes good! We had some of Terry's chicken for lunch. That really is a yummy recipe.

Ethan's mom comes at 4 to pick him up and then I have rehearsal tonight from 7-9.

Nice to have the site back. BBL....

Ta Da! I went to the Y all by myself & walked on the treadmill for 45 mins! (Man my legs are tingley!) Yay me!

I need to get serious about training for the 30-mile MS walk in June. My plan is to walk for increasing lengths of time on M,W,F,S or S, then weights on T & TH...

Eating has been good today, as well.

Phew.

Good for you Michelle...do you use the Ipod when you walk? I love mine and couldn't move w/o it.

I haven't worked out in a while...actually only went 1 time last week cause of the tattoo. I will be there 2morrow for sure!