Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Morning. I'm up and getting ready for My support group meeting also. Just wish Judy and I were going to the same one.

Went to my workout last night and than we decided to go to Applebee's afterwards. Apparently I was the only Catholic there. I got the fish and chips.

Long day ahead of me so I will check in when I can.

I agree with Laura, kill the little sucker or set it free far away from your house.

Hey girlies...

Am checking in from the barn... free wi-fi @ a barn... who'd a thunk it?

Have had a laid-back morning... Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, a little cafe & hanging out @ Borders, then lunch @ chickfila... now waiting for dd's riding lesson...

Nothing else to report... hope everyone is having a good day!

Good evening, Violets.

Just up from a little nap. I have baked Beans in the crock pot to take to dinner tonight as the New Day Singers get together.

Support group was great today. There were 16 of us there including 2 gastric bypass people and 4 who will be having lapband in the near future. I have to let you know that we are all struggling with plateaus there. I'm concerned about one lady who was banded in October, has lost 40+ pounds, but is at her limit as far as fills. She's 8.5 in a 9cc band and says she's hungry all the time. She doesn't eat much at a sitting, but is constantly grazing. She asked how I do it, and I said I was the same way until I took the pouch test and it got my head back in the game. It's a mind thing with head hunger, not real hunger. I wasn't hungry, but I was putting food in my mouth every time I went by the kitchen. I hope she can get herself under control. It's a tough thing to do, but at least she is getting exercise and isn't gaining. This is a tough road to hoe and takes constant attention.

Tonight there will be Baklava and banana cream pie at the dinner. I must be strong, I must resist!!!

We shall see.

Time to get dressed to go. Everyone have a good evening.

Hey all~

Alive and well, just blah.

Went for a ride, got cold, gonna go take a nap now!

Will check in later.

XOXOX

Kat

Good evening, Violets..

Back from the dinner and get together. It was loads of fun and I resisted the Baklava and the chocolate cheese ball, but Bob and I did split a small piece of banana cream pie. It was DELISH!! We only had a salad, a small piece of corn pudding and some baked Beans for supper so we didn't do too badly.

Time to relax and watch some tv and then head to bed.

Everyone sleep well!!

Went to Red Lobster for lunch with my mom & granny.. then we went to ToysRUs and mom bought a fancy Playard for her house for when Carson visits. Here is my 34 week belly. I've officially popped out lol. I remember Wheet mentioned this & it's true.. the flabby pannis at the bottom, just dangles from the pregnant belly.. when I walk around without pants on, you can actually hear it smacking into me. How sexy is that?!

34wbelly.jpg

You look great, Laura! I was twice that size at 34 weeks! People kept asking me if I was having twins! Seriously! I was in tears quite a bit as you can imagine.

Kat - I think that is a record post for you....shortest ever! What's up???

Judy - Banana Cream Pie is my favorite, favorite kind of pie! You did good to keep it at 1/2 piece! Hey, did you make the parmesan/artichoke chicken yet? We made it again tonight! 2x in one week!

I haven't really done much of anything today. Went to the hardware store and grocery store...yipee! Oh, and I took a nice long nap. The weather is perfect for it...cold and rainy. Keep thinking about Haydee getting on a plane for Mexico! Lucky girl.

Everyone sleep tight and I'll see ya tomorrow!

Hi Carson :)

Ummmm Laura, Where's your Ass?????

Terri, Did you get the package?

Nope, not yet!

Woke up early but that's ok, I have a lot to do today.

Body is aching pretty good. I think all this working out is starting to catch up with the muscles. I had a restless night. I need to take some aleve but I always get heartbutn when I do. It just kinda sits at my band and than I have to take some rolaidss. Vicious cycle we go thru.

Rememeber my nephew that stole my pain medicine this last summer. Well, he checked himself into rehab last week with an addiction to pain meds. Today we are driving to go visit him. It's about an hour and a half to where he is at. I'm so very proud of him that he finally admitted he was addicted. It's a long road ahead of him but I think he is strong enough to make it.

So I won't be home till later this afternoon.

Everyone have a great day.