Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I almost never order seafood out for this reason . . . I can't guarantee it is cooked right. I am not a picky person in general, but with seafood you have to cook it just right. Although I have no qualms eating sushi at a local restaurant called Sushi Rock where the sushi is absolutely delish. Being preggers, I can assure you that I am having sushi withdrawal since it is not allowed.

I had salmon pinwheels with my husband stuffed with a lobster/crab stuffing today for lunch with a side of guacamole salad which was divine . . . but I did the cooking, lol.

One of the last times I ordered shrimp out, it was basted in a herbed butter sauce with cheese crusted on the top. I went to take a bite . . . and realized that they still had shells. Why on earth would you melt cheese on something that you have to pick apart from the shell and eat from the inside???? It didn't make any sense.

Anyway, there is nothing better than fish cooked at home because I can guarantee it will be cooked to the precise amount of "doneness" for our tastes, lol.

Off to my concert...

Note to self.. do not try to eat a few bites of left over fajita salad before a concert. Even though you don't think you are nervous, your band is telling you otherwise... big pb episode.. yuck.

Catch you all later this evening!!

Hey Guys,

I left this morning at 9am and went to a friends house to strip wallpaper. I got home about 4:15. That was a lot of steaming and paper pulling. We went to Hy-Vee's and ate at the salad bar. The strawberries were delicious

Now I'm just relaxing before heading off to my workout class.

Looks like we all made it to the weekend. Have a good one.

Important Women’s Health Issue:

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions,

ask your doctor or pharmacist about

Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident

about yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of

your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing

to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with

a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent

you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness

will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew

you had.

Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn’t mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include

Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration

Loss of motor control

Loss of clothing

Loss of money

Table dancing

Headache

Dehydration

Dry mouth

And a desire to sing Karaoke

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

After careful research one has learned that red wine and champagne may be interchangeable with the product - Margarita.

Please pass this on to your wives and girlfriends. Don ' t let that inner shyness and low self esteem go untreated.

Try Margarita, little salt and lime

I go in the pantry to start dinner... and there's a MOUSE staring at me. :scared2::crying::crying::heart:

Michelle thanks so much for the Margarita warning...lol....love that!!!!!

I go in the pantry to start dinner... and there's a MOUSE staring at me. :scared2::crying::crying::heart:

Don't kill him!! They're too cute!:D

Back from the concert. It was a hit. Now it's off to bed and hopefully a full nights' sleep.< /span>

Lapband Support group is tomorrow.

Everyone have a good evening. Sleep well!!

Don't kill him!! They're too cute!:scared2:

I say kill him like a bug!!! Or move out. Those are your choices!

Long day...everyone have a great night!

xoxox

3 traps out, tryin to kill him.. not working yet.

I agree though, he was super cute. If he was in a cage with a spinny wheel it'd be ok... in my pantry eating pretzels--NOT OK.

Made spaghetti squash again tonight, mixed it with butter & mozzerella.. tis good.

Carson is moving a lot under my skin this evening, maybe rolling? I just feel like what is maybe a butt up against the top of my belly, then some kicks and shifting, repeat. I've been talking to him and singing his name.. hehe.

Ya'll won't believe this but we're going to Tunica next weekend!! We don't have money to play right now, but we're going to go and hang out in the room, room service, and movies.. all the free comp stuff while my dad plays. My last vacation (for real this time). I also got a promotional flyer in the mail, a VIP Shopping spree.. it said 700 credits, I don't know how much that is.. but I'll be sure to get my 700 credits worth of shopping in while we're relaxing!

Going to take a pain med and hit the hay.. this crick in my right hip has not gone away today, it sucks so bad..I was really hoping to get some cleaning done tonight. Argh.

Good Morning, Violets..

I bet I'm the first one up this morning!! Actually, I got really warm and realized the Bobster didn't turn the heat down last night when he came to bed. So I had to get up and go downstairs and turn it down from 70 to 64. Now it will take a while to cool off. Of course the garage dog wanted out. She went back upstairs to sleep, so I guess I will too. I'm trying not to find something to eat. Success so far.

See you in the morning....... again!

what a day ive had. im just now getting to bed and ive been up since 5am. tonights wedding was a success. just a few hiccups but nothing too bad. came home around eleven and started packing and cleaning. i cant leave my house messy, lol.

thank you for the message janie. my phone ran out of battery early in the day because i forgot to charge it last night, so i didnt get it until i got home late tonight.

ok, well im gonna hit the hay now. just wanted to pop in and say bye! talk to yall next monday!!!!!

:thumbup: Good morning everyone! Have a great weekend.

Jenn-I forgot to say...wherever the road leads you with Kev...I wish yopu nothing but happiness & lots of love. You deserve it!

Good morning!! Michelle that was too funny about the margaritas!!

Off to start another day at work!!! I think it will be a long day. I slept really good last night. Even though I kept waking up, I was able to go back to sleep, a feat I was not able to do all week!!

Jane

Good Morning again, Violets..

I got up again at 7:30 and feel like I've been run over by a truck. Hopefully I can get a nap in this afternoon. I'm sure it's a residual effect from the build up to the concert last night.

We're headed out to Breakfast in a little bit and then to the lapband support goup meeting. I copied most of the thread "You know you're a Bandster when....." and will read that at the meeting. That should add a little humor to the meeting.

Headed to get some groceries after that and then out to a dinner party with the other singers to Celebrate a good concert.

Have a great day! Make wise choices.. I'm trying to!!