Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Woohoo @ under 200 Tracy, and glad you're all alright!

Happy Birthday Denise!!!

And Terry, your son may be gaining weight because.. he's getting older :mad2: I have noticed men eat like pigs, and their metabolism takes a drop in the late teens/early 20's. (From all the guys I've been friends with-and Russ!)

Just got back from the chiro. He said my right leg is 2" off (shorter than left) which is how it's always been, not 2" but it's always been off. And he said my tail bone is curving to the left. So he did some adjustments--which he does in a pit kind of thing, other patients wait in chairs around the table and he talks and blah blah with everyone. He had to let out the middle for my belly, so my belly is hanging out, my pants rolled down and with every pop I'm jiggling lol.. I looked a mess. I did feel slightly better. Not all better, but I'd say 10% better-which is SOMETHING. He said my neck & shoulders were knotted and asked if they hurt--I said no. He tried to do some adjustments on it, but they wouldn't pop/budge so it ended up hurting and he said "I guess I should have just listened to you!" heh. I remember that too, chiro's always think something is wrong with my neck & shoulders. I go back again tomorrow. Hopefully he can get my pelvis lined up again. I got a month to get it done!

He can't have any books or magazines or anything, all we are allowed to send him is 5 pages. I believe he is on suicide watch, but not sure. He also is in his 'temporary' location until they figure out where he is going. It sounds so weird for me to be talking about this. I hope they get an appeal soon!!! He really doesn't deserve all he is going thru.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well off for a fun filled day at work!!!

Jane

Palace Resorts - Welcome to the Official Site

Heres a link to their website, it has info on all the resorts.

We went sailboating, kayaking, also went to Wet and Wild, Tulum tour, Chitenitza tour, All for free. everynight there was something going on at the hotel to do, theme nights, Louas type dinner on the beach, ect. fun fun fun, we can't wait to go back.

Yes they have a nice gym also. We also rented a car one year, BUT I wouldn't reccomend that. Man those drivers there are SCARY!!!!

You will have a great time.

Okay, now I'm foaming out the mouth! Can't wait to go. Thanks for sharring the link. I've been looking at it all day today!

Juan is barely now struggling with his weight. He's turning 32 in a few months. In the past he would always drop any extra pounds in no time. He would exercise a little bit more and boom, back down to a size 32. Now he's struggling... He can't seem to lose these extra 15 pounds he picked up during the winter. He's very depressed about it... To me it's nothing, he just has a little pooch on his tummy but he says he doesn't feel right. He's very lethargic and he feels heavy and like he doesn't want to do anything. He says he's never felt like that before. HELLO, welcome to my world...

Saturday cannot get here soon enough. I am so stressed right now! I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I don't have enough hours in the day, i'm staying up till 2am most nights. Argggghhhhh....

I've got two weddings scheduled for this weekend. One for Friday and one for Saturday. It's gonna rain both days. We're strictly an outdoors facility so it's up to the brides to get tents but they're both freaking out about it. Hello, you knew that it might rain! I told them that when they booked for March. And where we park the cars is a grassy lot and now Juan's mom is freaking out about all the guests parking in the grassy lot and having to traipse through mud to get to the house.

Again, if you know you are coming to an OUTDOOR wedding and it's pouring cats and dogs outside do you wear your stillettos? I would go with no.

And then we've got two rehearsals tomorrow and Juan's mom's birthday dinner at my house. Now I know that the rehearsals are going to run over just because it's going to be pouring outside and I'm gonna have people waiting for me at home....

So that's me right now. I am seriously stressed. On saturday, as soon as we board the plane, I am having a bloody mary. I have two drink coupons from Continental and I'm gonna use them both on the flight there....

Haydee- that would be hard, we were planning (originally) to do a wedding outside at our botanical gardens, and this was like 8 months in advance I was stressing about 'if it rains...', I really thought planning an outdoor wedding was a bad idea, especially in the south! They had last minute plans to move it indoor if we had to, but I really didn't like that option and we were just crossing out fingers. I've told you before, I don't know how you deal with brides.. yuck!!!!

yeah, i don't know either. i like all the planning stuff. like the picking out colors and figuring out where everything is supposed to go. love that part. but then when hiccups arise, not such a happy camper...

and yes, i think it's crazy to plan an outdoor wedding in here in the south where the weather can turn at the blink of an eye. but the grounds really are beautiful and magical and romantic and it just calls for weddings and girls are just drawn to it like moths...

Terri, slowly I have been sending each one of you a T-shirt from where I live. I'm hoping that you all take them with you on your trip and than take a picture for me. This way I feel like a little part of me is with you guys.

I still have Haydee, Laura, TracyK, Jenn and Pam to send to. I will get them out as soon as I buy them. Judy, TracyKS, Janie and Kat already have theirs. If I'm missing someone, let me know.

I'm gonna miss being with you guys.

I'm hoping that you all take them with you on your trip and than take a picture for me. This way I feel like a little part of me is with you guys. I'm gonna miss being with you guys.

Aaaah... We don't have THAT much fun. You're not missing anything. :mad2:

Haydee, I just looked at the forecast and the rain chance is slim (now) for Fri night and Saturday ...<10%! BUT it's gonna be freezin' cold!!!!!!!! Aaack!! Like the 40's!!! Poor brides.

AAAHHH Suzie, that is sweet! I need a big one, lol! Loved Terry's post, but me thinks the lady doth protest too much! :mad2:

Haydee, I am going to a wedding Sat. too. I am actually the wedding coordinator, and get to tell everyone where to put stuff, set the tables, centerpieces, etc. This is the big wedding for my two friends (Jackie and Melissa) that I married in Sept. This one will have 120 people for dinner!!! WoW!

Haydee, where are you going on Sat again? Is that the resort? I thought you just got back from there...man, I can't keep up!

going out to lunch now! Lawd help me!

aww, are you going to try to make it next year Suzie?!

I wear XL t-shirts right now, but by June I may be back in moomoos!!!!!

I went to Cato's the other day to try to find some longer maternity shirts (don't exist damn it), and they don't carry Maternity in store.. so I just bought 22/24 shirts.. they're big and blousy on me. More frumpy.. but at least it covers up the stupid panel on my pants.

UMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen the pics, You can't fool me.

Laura, That's a sad e-mail you sent. I hope your parents don't fall for her tactics and send her anymore than what they are doing. She's lucky to be getting what she does. On the T-Shirt issue, I will probably send a 2xl. I'm always afraid os shrinkage with the material. If it doesn't shrink let me know and i'll send a 1xl. Right now I'm waiting for the short sleeve shirts to come out. I didn't think you guys would like to be wearing long sleeve in the summer heat.