Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good morning everyone!! Busy day for me, thats what happens when you take a day off I guess.

Have a great weekend!!

Jane

Hello everyone!!!

I found out late last night that I will be having company over tonight for snacks/appetizers, etc. My house is a shambles . . . aarrgghhh!!! I also have a lunch engagement today so that means that i have between 5-7:30 to clean everything, run to the store for supplies and cook something (I have no idea what). I should have gotten started last night, but I didn't find out until almost 10 PM and my energy had long since fizzled for the day.

Now 2 1/2 hours should be enough time . . . but I am pregnant and tired now. I need some time to recuperate after working all day.

Oh well, such is life :0).

On a more positive note, I keep seeing sunshine and warmer temperatures around here. Spring is actually coming, and soon after is baby so I have a lot to look forward to. I will actually get to spend June and July at home with a new baby, what perfect timing. I am really looking forward to it.

Heather, hate when that happens. And the worst is when my guests are here and I'm stuck in the kitchen while they're all laughing and having fun! I should always have stuff in the freezer to make quick but i never learn....

TFGI girls!! I'm counting down to 5pm...

Pretty laid back weekend coming up but next week will be a hairy one... We've got a Friday night wedding, a Saturday night wedding so that means two rehearsals on Thursday. Wednesday night is Reba at the Rodeo and Tuesday night I have my bible study. That leaves Monday for packing!

I haven't bought a single thing for my trip but I don't think I'll be taking much. Short summer dresses and sandals and that's about it. I'll be in my bathing suit pretty much the whole time...

well i need to get to work or i'll have to come in on saturday! be back later...

Good Friday Morn, My Lovelies~~

I zipped out of here early & I didn't get a chance to log on!! Now that's just not right!!

Another busy day... last day of Book Fair + kids' activities later on... I feel like a ping pong ball just bouncing back & forth!

Haydee, you are taunting me w/talk of your vaca... sounds divine!... wish I could join you!!... I fantasize about vacas, but have been unable to swing one this winter... I think it makes the winter seem so much longer & colder w/out a break... I vow never again!

Have a great day, everyone!!

You're going to see Reba Haydee? THE Reba? I love Reba! I saw her in concert for my 11th birthday with my granny.. back when she had the big poofy hair. And I loved her TV show..

So at work, they had me go through boxes and boxes of files (the trend right now, is our customers going out of business owing us 100's of thousands) so to recoup, we're seeing if we can figure out who their customers were (by looking at old orders) and going after them directly. So I spent most of yesterday going through files, finding customer's customers names.. and calling on them. So I get an e-mail this morning from the main customer saying "Quit telling our customers we're out of business" ?!?!?!?! So I go back to the person who had me doing this, and she's like "Oh yeah.. I guess that one branch is still open, and we do work for them sometimes"--- Not anymore!! Can't believe she didn't tell me that, I am emberassed. I was trying to help us recoup our losses, now we look like bad vendors trying to steal our customer's customer (which is a HUGE no-no in the industry).

Our last parenting class was last night, I asked the teacher (she is an RN) about my chest pains, she disclosed it with "You should still call your doctor" but she said it sounds like reflux. I told her I DO have heartburn, this is not heartburn pain.. she said there's a difference (I didn't know that?). Anyway, last night it happened when I slept on my RIGHT side. But when I move from that side the pain stops--I was awake when I felt the pain coming on from being on that side.

She also was talking about how for the first 2 weeks people are coming in and out of your house 'helping'. I am kind of anxious about that, on one hand I will like having like my mom/granny there to show me what to do--on the other hand, I know it will make me feel 'watched' and akward, and I'll have a hard time settling into my own routine with them there. Russell agreed he's going to take off a week at least in the beginning, he can work from home if needed, but so I'll have him there to help me.

Work is busy, we've already got big re-orders for that job I e-mailed ya'll about (the American Idol guy), so I guess his CD is selling!

Having my morning hot chocolate... hope ya'll have a good day!

OH and Pam, no I haven't heard of that place. I don't actually 'play' Secondlife, so I don't know about things going on there unless I read about it in the news (like the government campaigns, protests, rallys, concerts, etc. etc.) I just own some land, I built a store on it, I make clothes--upload the clothes, adjust & fit them.. put them in a box and set them for sale. Watch the money roll in!

Good morning again, Violets.

I'm back from the sale. I got a couple of outfits for Grady and a Hawaiian shirt for the Bobster. Not a bad trip. I was really looking for some long sleeved onsies, but couldn't find any in town. I got online and found some so I ordered 3 to be sent to Kris. I also got the womb sound crib light. Ethan had one and Jen said it was wonderful. Grady had a rough night. Kris said he just wanted to be held. Didn't want to lay in the bassinet, didn't want to be in bed with them, just wanted the skin on skin feel. She only got an hour of sleep last night, but will take a long nap today while Nathan is in charge. He doesn't go back to work until Thursday so that will help. They are coming into town tomorrow to show Grady to his great grandparents. It will be his first family outing.

Ethan will be here soon, so I better get some things picked up just before he gets them all over the house again!! lol

Suppose to have breastfeeding class tonight.. I never got anything in the mail (telling me where to go), so I called to get the info.. she said "It shows you called in and cancelled the class". Derrr.. I said "Ok, well I didn't!" So she's like "Well it says you did".. again I said "Ok, but I didn't!" so they are putting me in a March 30th class. I don't really care, except that she kept arguing with me to tell me I called in and cancelled.. and even telling me she'll fax me the notes that say I did...... but I didn't!!

Yes, THE REBA. We love her too. My favorite favorites of all time to listen to is Reba, Garth Brooks, and Randy Travis. I can listen and sing along to all their songs all the live long day. Me and my mom both.

That sucks about your customer. I would be super pissed if that happened to me.

They have breastfeeding class! really?? i didn't know that. what do they teach you, where the baby goes? LOL

Happy Friday gals

DD went to the show last night, she said it was good but very disappointed because it was not quiet what she expected. Mom said it was very political too.

I passed out after I got my Def Leppard/Poison tickets, that is dd's birthday present. Kev (yes ladies i said it) has reserved a limo to take her (and friends and me) to the concert. Long story... i'll share it some day...

I am back up to 199 and can't get rid of this bloat, i know that is what it is, my feet and hands are swollen, and i've been very good eating this week, i don't understand.

Well I will check in from time to time this weekend, tonight going to my friend's birthday party, tomorrow i'm cleaning the garage, actually going to be 50 and sunny, tomorrow night going to see a band and sunday recovering....

Judy - i'm so glad everyone is well and home.

Work is done, shopping is done and housework is done. Now I'm just kicking back relaxing and eating some pretzels and enjoying this beautiful weather we are having.

I have my workout tonight and I ams so sore form Wednesday night still. Tonight is supposed to be floor exercises, so that might hel a little.

Reba-my husbands love.

Haydee

I love Keith Urban and he is coming in May to Mohegan Sun with Sugarland, another favorite, but, I had a hard time with $59 tickets so I can't justify $110 for nosebleeds at this point....plus the cost of staying there.

We don't get any good country bands close to home and we have a huge summer concert season, mostly rock, Nickleback is coming and i'll get a 4pack of tickets for $25 (lawn) and Crue Fest and that is pretty much it for now. bummer

Heather - sounds like pizza night to me!! We have a Carrabba's very close to our house so when that happens to me I just call and order a pan of lasagna and a big salad and garlic bread. Probably costs less than making it myself and I'm off the hook! Works great for us.

... That leaves Monday for packing!

I haven't bought a single thing for my trip but I don't think I'll be taking much. Short summer dresses and sandals and that's about it. I'll be in my bathing suit pretty much the whole time....

Haydee...remind me again ('cause my brain is like a sieve)...where are you going? Sounds like heaven wherever it is!

OH and Pam, no I haven't heard of that place. I don't actually 'play' Secondlife, so I don't know about things going on there unless I read about it in the news (like the government campaigns, protests, rallys, concerts, etc. etc.) I just own some land, I built a store on it, I make clothes--upload the clothes, adjust & fit them.. put them in a box and set them for sale. Watch the money roll in!

I just have one thing to say about this.......:laugh:
Suppose to have breastfeeding class tonight.. I never got anything in the mail (telling me where to go), so I called to get the info.. she said "It shows you called in and cancelled the class". Derrr.. I said "Ok, well I didn't!" So she's like "Well it says you did".. again I said "Ok, but I didn't!" so they are putting me in a March 30th class. I don't really care, except that she kept arguing with me to tell me I called in and cancelled.. and even telling me she'll fax me the notes that say I did...... but I didn't!!
The nurses will show you everything you need to know...you probably don't really need a class. I can't believe she was actually ARGUING with you. Hello!?

Today is my day off and I went to the doctor for my annual exam. ugh. Got a whole handful of orders for followup tests: colonoscopy (my first ...oh yea!! not!), mammogram, sleep study, some carotid scan thing, blah blah blah. Joy.

It's a beautiful day here and I'm being kind of lazy. Should be going to the store but bleh! Sitting here watching Fox Business network and trying to not get nauseous.

Maybe I will go to the store..... :unsure:

Oh and I found out that Josh Turner (another favorite) will be here playing next Saturday night. We will be on our way to Mexico. Waaahhhhhh....