Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hey Girls,

We have a busy day here...going on a field trip! The kids are going to see a performance about 30 min away. I know you all wish you could trade places w/ me and ride on a yellow school bus w/ 67 screaming middle school kids! Anyone? Anyone?

I am in the paper today announcing being seated on the Human Rights Commission. Kinda cool cause I've already had a few people call to say congrats!

I love that the appointment happened on Jan 21, mom's birthday! I like to think she had something to do w/ it.

We have not worked out this week. I am NOT supposed to sweat w/ the new tat...but I have to tomorrow. Starting to feel slothy...and after going 5 days last week, I don't want to lose momentum. We meet w/ trainer again at 5am on Friday! Just can't wear the sports bra yet, so will have to make due w/ reg one.

OK...have a great day! I'll pop in later when we get back from trip!

xoxoox

Hello everyone,

I am doing good this morning so far with yogurt and a banana for Breakfast. My office is ordering pizza in for lunch . . . and I am hungry. I am going to try to keep it at one slice and have some grapefruit.

I am finding that being pregnant and taking night classes in graduate school after working all day is roughhhh. I had class last night from 6 - 10 PM after starting work at 7 AM. I felt like I could have just layed my head down and snoozed right in class. My role in the debate last night was to forcefully argue against the government taking on electronic medical records as a representative from Microsoft. Needless to say, exhaustion does not improve my debate skills.

Heather, where in the country do you live? What are you studying for? Violets want to know!

Laura, where the hell are you?

Good afternoon, Violets..

I'm back from my flute rehearsal and just finishing up some tuna salad and soy nuts for lunch. I had the same thing for breakfast. I think I'm in a rut. BUT, I have a pot roast with onions and mushrooms, carrots and potatoes in the crock pot for supper tonight after choir. Or at least I will have it in as soon as the Bobster goes out and gets me some baby carrots. He's too busy reading his newspaper right now. We're not eating until 7:30 so I still have time.

I feel like a zombie today with the lack of sleep last night. Wish I could take a nap, but Ethan won't cooperate and I don't want to leave him with Bob cause I did that this morning for 2 and a half hours.

Hope all our missing Violets are ok...Laura has posted on facebook.. but not in here.. hmmmmmmm

I'm back!!

We stayed an extra day (having fun) so we got back last night. I popped into LBT for a minute, saw I was 10 pages behind here and decided to wait till I got to work today. Then this morning I had my 4-d ultrasound, so I just now got time to get on!!

Short & sweet of Tunica, we had fun, came home with exactly what we went with ($$ wise) and so that's a WIN, since we played for 4 days.

Ultrasound was bleh, he was too snuggled into my uterus so none of the pics turned out very good. I'll post them in a little bit (trying to catch up at work too).

I skipped a few pages so I could hurry up and post and let ya'll know I'm fine!

I did see your tatt Pam, it looks AWESOME! And HUGE!! The bra line confused me though, you'll have to get Sus to take a better pic without that gown thing on.

Hope everyone is doing well :cursing:)

Here are just 3 of them, they really didn't get any good pics that were easy to see. But watching him was funny, he opens his mouth CONSTANTLY and moves his hands all the time (he smacked himself a few times..) she said he moves more than any baby he's ever seen--yet gets nowhere. He never moved out of that spot, they had me moving and pushing on him, etc.. trying to get his head out of my uterus so we could get some good pics.. but he wouldn't budge, he would roll his head side to side, kick, and slap.. but not move!

carson5.jpg

carson3.jpg

And since they had a hard time getting a clear shot at the last ultrasound, she got a VERY clear shot of his scrotum & peepee this time..

carson2.jpg

DH leaves tomorrow for Mexico... grrr...

Make it a good day everyone!

I would be very bitter, Michelle. You must be a saint. "Saint Michelle"....isn't that the name of a wine?? :tongue: Should be.

I'm doing ok, holding my own working on things - actually starting to like myself enough that i've gained 5lbs... LOL

I LOL'd at this!! ...probably because it sounds so familiar!! I ran into a girlfriend in the hallway awhile ago. She's carrying a Dr Pepper and a chocolate milk (5'7" and about 120#!)...I told her if I ate that much sugar I'd go into a coma. She said she was nursing an infection, was on painkillers and sugar was her comfort food. Yesterday she had ice cream cones....twice! You could tell she was in la-la land. She told me that I was "soooooo beautiful!" :cursing:
issues with me and juan this morning. ugh. we just go up and down up and down...
Sorry, Haydee. I know what a bummer this can be. I hope your day gets better!

I am in the paper today announcing being seated on the Human Rights Commission. Kinda cool cause I've already had a few people call to say congrats!

I love that the appointment happened on Jan 21, mom's birthday! I like to think she had something to do w/ it.

Oh, now isn't THAT the coolest?!? Thanks, Mom!! :-)

Short & sweet of Tunica, we had fun, came home with exactly what we went with ($$ wise) and so that's a WIN, since we played for 4 days.

Yep, that is most definitely a WIN!! Congrats!!

Heard a story about Tunica the other day on the radio...how it's sucking the life out of Memphis. Memphis has the highest ratio of bankruptcies in the country and it's directly related to Tunica. That's kind of sad :thumbup:

I'm crazy-busy at work today. It's feast or famine around here all the time! All is well in my world - no disasters and no triumphs to report. Ho hum.

Love you all!! Mmmmmmmuah!

Laura, that's so kewl!!!!

Am doing well today... but usually do 'til about 3pm... my "danger zone"!... DS & I are going to the Y @ that time, so hopefully I'll get thru it & make it an all-the-way-thru good day. Good eating, good exercise, good working... good me!

I am nowhere NEAR a saint, Terri... in fact, I get crankier the closer it gets... what's it called?? passive agressive! That's me to a T! Especially when, last night during dinner, he started giving me errands to run for him while he's gone!! :cursing: WTF!?!?

I did check prices & availability at WDW for this & next weekends, but no go. I even checked airfare for the 3 of us to PV to "surprise" him over a long weekend, but that's a no-go, too. Between cost & our schedules... BUT... the kids & I will have a good time... things are so much more relaxed & fun when it's just us... we'll be silly & spontaneous & stay up late watching movies... it'll be good.

Nap time, then Macy time, then hanging pictures so would that make it Hammer time? LOL, I crack myself up!!

Nap time, then Macy time, then hanging pictures so would that make it Hammer time? LOL, I crack myself up!!

You are one silly lady!!:tongue::tt2::cursing:

....Especially when, last night during dinner, he started giving me errands to run for him while he's gone!! :tongue: WTF!?!?
You'll have to remember that when you go to Alabama in June. You can have his list all alphabetized and typed out for him. Maybe even on little index cards....along with the recipes you've chosen for him to cook. He'd appreciate that.:cursing:

You'll have to remember that when you go to Alabama in June. You can have his list all alphabetized and typed out for him. Maybe even on little index cards....along with the recipes you've chosen for him to cook. He'd appreciate that.:cursing:

LOL I agree---you should do this.

Normally when I go out of town without Russ, I leave notes hidden all over the house with a treat (normally candy.. ho hum). For him to find while I'm gone. You could do this, but with a to-do list. :tongue: