Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Michelle, I hope your daughter is okay. That is so scary for you and her!!

Up and ready for another do nothing day!!

Tracyk feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Janie - clean a shelf! :( DH actually cleaned out and organized his chest of drawers yesterday!! I guess my cleaning his closet inspired him. I almost fainted!

Haydee - Sounds to me like the benefit of getting the happy pills will far outweigh any issues with your weight! I think that these doctors expect a levelling off at 1 year, so I doubt he would be surprised or disappointed. Besides, the happy pills might help you get your head in a better place to get going again! :scared2: <---this could be you!!

Haydee.. if it's not on my registry, I either have it (like stroller, car seat, bouncer, etc.. my mom bought me those kind of things for xmas).. or I don't realize I need it (something about bottles, not really sure what I need... or items I don't know what age to get them).

Things like clothes, toys, etc.. I didn't really want to add them to the registry because I'd rather people pick out stuff.. I don't know what I want!

I'm not seeing spots, I think Michelle was saying, kids being sick is something I can look forward to. Speaking of which, Gracie barfed some food and had HORRENDOUS gas last night.. I swear, I will stick my hand up her butt myself before I spend another $350 to get her cleaned out :(

I've been wii-hunting this morning, finally found 2 at Walmart, not at the same time though. My uncle & granny bother want one & wii-fit. We played my parents' last night and everyone enjoyed it.

My granny went to the doc today, they want to put her on insulin (this is the side of the family where, her mom was 600lbs and bedridden, etc and died at age 35 from diabetes). She is really good about buckling down when they tell her that, she loses weight, then slacks off.. sounds familiar!! So she asked him to give her 3 months to get it under control.. she wants a wiifit to help keep her exercising!

:( I want that to be me!!!

You're right, I need to just swallow my pride and go see him. I am probably sabotaging myself on my weightloss by continuing on this emotional rollercoaster...

Laura - Yep, I was looking for all those accoutrements. Thank God for moms, right?? LOL.

Speaking of which, Gracie barfed some food and had HORRENDOUS gas last night.. I swear, I will stick my hand up her butt myself before I spend another $350 to get her cleaned out :w00t:

I'm gonna HAVE to stop eating lunch while reading posts. It just never seems to work out well for me.:blush:

i'm gonna have to stop eating lunch while reading posts. It just never seems to work out well for me.:blush:

haha...now that was funny!

Ethan left at 2:30 and the Bobster won't be home til 7 so it's very, very quiet here right now. I've read all my tabloids, fixed my tuna salad for dinner and caught up with my laundry. Now I can just sit and surf the net or read some more of my book. Decisions, decisions.

Any word from TracyK or Michelle yet????

Piehole report so far.

Breakfast...1 egg scrambled with cheese

Lunch...1 cup ham salad with mandarin orange segments and soy nuts

Snack...1 slice cheese

2 liters water

I'll have tuna salad with the oranges and nuts for supper and then maybe some berries and cream for dessert.

I've done a few minutes on the min-elliptical and think I'll do some bowling for a bit.

Will check back later.

Went to lunch with Charlie, and guess I will CLEAN A SHELF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Go Janie Go Janie Go Janie!! :blush:

& the Official diagnosis is: sinusitis. A "bad" case. Okay... she doesn't even sound / look / or act "stuffed up"... but there you have it. Put her on more antibiotics & I have to take her back next Tues for a re-check. The doc was very good @ listening to all the symptoms & checking her thoroughly... even made her do some DUI balancing tests, which was funny!... she hasn't had another "pounding headache" since... cross your fingers that the one this a.m. was the LAST one!

I was just joshin' you, Laura, about the "fun" that awaits you... this type of thing isn't what folks usually think of when they're all googlie-eyed about having a babe... but you're right... you are certainly getting good practice w/your cat! Ay yai yai!

Definitely get the little violet on top, PAM!

Thanks, everyone, for the good thoughts & purple power!! LOVE YOU!!

I have a herniated disc in my neck. Gonna make an appt to see a neurologist and refill th pain meds :blush:. Wish me luck with everything!

Michelle, glad dd had a good diagnosis / prognosis

Figured out the nausea I had was old chicken I ate yesterday...it passed, literally :w00t:

Ouch Tracy, herniated disks are the pits!! No wonder you've been in pain. What are they going to do to fix it? PT or surgery?

I spent today tracking Wii's & WiiFits to buy for my granny & uncle. I finally got them both, at their normal cost!

Went to O'Charleys for lunch.. had a ceasar salad and cedar planked salmon.. num num. Going to make roast tonight with the pepperoncini.

40oz Water so far.

No goodies!!

Okay instead of a shelf, I cleaned off a chair. Believe it or not my closets are pretty clean. It is the piles I have made that are making me nuts!!!

Michelle, I am glad that antibiotics can take care of this!! Scarrryy for you and dd.

Tracyk, hope they can make it feel better!!!

Snow watch here, we are supposed to get 4-8 inches then ice. We will see if that really happens. They are so bad at predicting things here!! I think it is bypassing kc so Suzie and Tracyks should be okay.

Hi, Haydee, Pam, Judy, Gina, Denise, Kat, Laura, Jen,and everyone else I have misplaced in my mind!!