Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Ethan has arrived and he's just bowled a 107 on the Wii. It's amazing to watch him. It's too cold to go outside and I know his hand eye coordination getting really good. He knows how to zip through all the controls to get the game and Mii he likes. He keeps saying.. I did it.. I did it!

Hey Violets~

Went to gym so can't talk long! I don't think I told you I am getting a tattoo on Sat, on our way to the Motley Crue concert! A group of teachers and our Asst. Principal is have "WHITE TRASH DAY!" Should be fun!

OK...was at the gym at 4:58...left at 5:50! Feel great!

LOve you all...pop in from work!

Ok girls, now I'm really starting to get freaked out/worried!

I kept dd home from school as she said she had a slight headache & still coughing & she'd have been there only a couple hours anyway 'til I had to get her for her doc's appt...

ANYWAY... she starts coughing and then starts shrieking in pain that her head is pounding, it feels like it is going to pop off and she's crying & screaming!! I calm her down and it subsides slowly. She wasn't doing anything except laying on the couch coughing. I took her temp & it was 97.5. I gave her a Tylenol & popped her into my bed, where she's now napping (which she never does, she can never sleep in the day). I called the doc's office to see if I could get her in earlier than Noon, but they said no. So I wait. This is the 4th time since Sat that she's had this & it's now officially FREAKIN' ME OUT!

how old is she Michelle? Has she started her periods?

No and that thought crossed my mind but she's ok now & it's just another hour 'til the doc... if it happens again between now & then, I will.

See what fun you have to look forward to, Laura??

That's what I'm thinking, too, Judy... hormonal Migraines.< /p>

Is her vision ok? Did you say she was seeing spots? (or that was Laura, huh.)

Vision is ok. No spots or stars. Her neck isn't stiff (meningitis). No vomiting. Just this sudden-onset pounding headache that goes away w/in the hour...

so weird.

gotta love kids!

Michelle - I hope you find out what is wrong at the doctors. I'm sure worse than her pain is you not knowing what to do to help her...

Pammy - I've been wanting to get a tatoo for awhile now. On the top of my foot. I know that's the most painful place on the body but that is the only place I would ever consider it. I am always preocupied about how it's going to look when I'm 80 and I figured feet don't sag, LOL...

Suzie - That used to be my most favorite sweater! I loved it on you! I'm so glad ya'll were able to use some of my stuff.

TracyKS - everytime I hear you said how much more laid back you are with your happy pill I get reminded of how much I need it. Yesterday I had a huge fight with Juan because he wanted to go to the "contemporary" service at church rather than the "traditional" one that I preffer. I felt like crap afterwards because I realized how petty I was being. It should be enough for me that we are going to church TOGETHER. Ugh, I can't get my shit together and I just continue to beat myself up about it. Anyways, the reason I haven't gone to my GP to get some sort of help with my emotions is because I'm so ashamed of dissapointing him with my weight loss. He was the one who convinced me to get the lap band and he was excited for me each time I would come get a check up and I would be smaller and smaller each time. Now I'm probably the same weight as when I went a year ago.

Sorry to unload, just had a rough Sunday...

Laura - your lamp turned out so cute!!! I went online last week to see your baby registry and I'm assuming they aren't complete yet? You haven't picked out hardly anything! Do you already have most of your stuff??

Terry - Aww so sorry to hear that they had to put the Pyrenees down. And so young! I'm so thankful that so far my babies have been happy and pretty much healthy. We went to go see Marley and Me a few weeks ago. Have you seen it? I read the book a few years ago and was excited to see the movie. They did a good job with it...

I still haven't gone to go get my bike!! It just seems like the weekends fill up fast even when we don't have set plans...

Michelle~ Purple Power for DD...Hope she and you feel better soon!xoox

Haydee~ Forgive yourself! I am somewhat like you and find myself responsible for tons of our "stuff". Yesterday, I came in talking about how I think she should "do this or that" and she pointed out...she is capable of "doing this or that" all on her own. LOL...CONTROL FREAK! And I need to shut up and let her decide things too!

Tattoo is going to be a mystical butterfly and I am thinking about adding a tiny violet on top!

xoxo

Michelle, I hope your daughter is okay. That is so scary for you and her!!

Up and ready for another do nothing day!!

Tracyk feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam - I want a butterfly too!! It's actually a set of three butterflies. They are all different sizes. The overall size is of the whole thing is about inch and a half though. Not very big at all. My little sister has been trying to convince me for ages...

Yeah, I tend to beat myself up alot but I feel like if I don't then I'll be worse! I just try to have patience everyday and let the little things go and not feel like I have to control every situation. That's my biggest issue is letting go of the control of everything little bitty thing.