Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

no spas for me either. I'll be singing sweet lullabies to carson whilst pamela will be feeding him rum balls.

hahaha...now that is funny! What's wrong w/ gumming a rum ball??? That is what i wanna be doing too!

Should we take this discussion to the Alabama thread?? I hate to make anyone feel left out :cursing:

Good afternoon, Violets..

Ethan is sound asleep and his mom will be coming in a few minutes to pick him up so I made it through the day with him when the cold was getting the best of me. Of course the Bobster is here to help too. He made chili for supper which sounds good to me right now. He just has to go out and get me some shredded cheddar to put on top. I've only had 2 crab cakes to eat so far today. I'm on my 2nd liter of Water. We are under a winter storm advisory for tonight. 3 inches of snow and blowing winds that will make visibility down to zero. The only thing I have tomorrow is our PMS luncheon at noon and then Ethan comes at 12:30 til his daddy comes to pick him up.

The birds outside the window are telling me a storm is coming. There are tons of them eating at the feeders.

Back to playing solitaire and hearts. BBL..

Hi girls, how was everyones weekend?

Glad to hear you've made it to the doctor Tracy, not too happy that he wasn't much help though...

Judy - hope you get to feeling better. This last cold I had lasted three weeks and I was even sickly during my wonderful vacation. Stay warm tonight!

I woke up grumpy and tired this morning. I've been dragging all day long. I ate like there was no tomorrow yesterday. That's mostly all we did, we travelled from house to house to house yesterday and at each house we ate lots of wonderful food. By the end of the night my stomach was killing me and I felt like I couldn't even breathe without a sharp pain on my side. Ugh, so disgusted with myself. Luckily I've managed to stay good all day long today. Wasn't very hungry at all so I've been sipping Water and I had a cup of cottage cheese that I've been working on. I'm having chili for dinner too! Leftovers that I froze from last week.

Can anyone give me an idea of how I can make my chili more soupy? Last batch I made came out really thick and I'd like to add something to it tonight in order to get it to be more soupy.....

I just finished a cup of the Bobster's chili. He made it in the crock pot this time and it had a little different taste, but was still good. He adds Tomato juice to his to thin it out a bit.

I put some cheddar cheese on top so I would have a bit more Protein. The chili and the 2 crab cakes are all I have had to eat today and I don't think I'll have anything else unless it's a sf pudding. Just haven't been hungry since the 5 day pouch test.

Kat.. any word on Rick's job yet??

jane, i ended up using your idea since i had a can of rotel in my pantry. it worked really good! thanks for the suggestons girls!

If you're slow cooking the chili (I cook mine 2-5 hours depending on time I have), I add Water throughout that time to keep it soupy. The water picks up all the flavors in the chili and it doesn't seem like you just added water.

I just way over ate dinner, feeling sooo full and ick from it :lol:

2 fish sticks, 1/4 head of cabbage and 1/2 can of creamed corn.

Some people add Beer - hiccup. Opps excuse me.

:lol:

!!!!!

i wanna come over when you and suzie make chili, you kill two birds with one stone, LOL!!

Yep Haydee... sorry, but that doesn't qualify as a BAD pic....you're still gorgeous!

Pamela - sounds like a fun day but sorry they lost! :lol: I hope they gave the guys a run for their money, though!

For those going to Alabama in June ....this is just a reminder that the housing will cost about $215 each if 12 of us make the trip. Start saving your pennies!!!

OMG I'm going to miss this one too...Ok, I'm starting to feel self conscious here! LOL

Last year I missed because my daughter was due any day to have her baby and as luck had it, she had him the weekend you guys were all there so if I would have went I would have missed the birth of my first Grandchild!

This year, on June 4-8th, we'll be in Las Vegas. My same daughter will be turning 21 on the 4th and getting married on the 6th. Can't miss that either!!!

Maybe next trip?????? I WANT TO MEET YOU ALL! I know that I don't post all that often, but I always read and try to post when time permits....oh well, such is life.