Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hey Violets~

I came home after the funniest meeting I've ever been too. It is just too embarrassing to put on the internet, perhaps over cocktails in June! Really hilarious! Anywho...and I walk in to a clean house...smelling like good cooked food, and Susanne standing at the stove cooking pork chops and German noodles (I can only have a little...but I can still get 'em in until my fill). AND there are two boxes on the bar! One is from Maryland and the other from New Mexico!!!

From Michelle...a knitted purse (in the purple and green colors I mentioned), ONE FOR SUSANNE...TOO SWEET!, homemade jam, gourmet mustard and horseradish and hot sauce from the Chesapeak Bay, and one little hard pumpkin bread that smelled sooo good! I was sad to have to toss the bread, especially since I know it was made w/ love (and I bet it was REALLY GOOD). Thank you sooooo much...good things come to those who wait!xoxooxxo

The other box from Kat was an I LOVE LUCY watch, and two Lucy magnets! I really love 'em. You are too thoughtful and know me well! The magnets are on and the watch will be worn soon!!! I love them! oxxooxox

I am totally lucky to have such wonderful friends! xooxoxxo

and that would Jack and Diet Coke right?????? LOL

NO, It's a REAL COKE. Wanna make something of it? C'MON!! BRING IT!

Terry

you are freaking hystercal tonight

I'm having a good stiff black cherry vodka and rasp ice crystal light

only took 2 tylenol today and i'm not taking anything tonight

i'm tired and cranky and tired of the house being a complete mess from the kitchen!

mom is going to be gone for 2 weeks, i'm cleaning 1 more time and will prove a point when she gets back, she blames the mess on me and hello, i'm the only one picking up after myself, breathe.

I have 2 weeks to get it together and the kitchen back together and the downstairs cleaned up all the way

well, i told nice guy i like him but i have always kept 2 seperate lives, and not that i don't want to incorporate them, but i jus need alone time too and he was very good with taking it slow and being my friend. it went well

so.... i'm heading to bed on that happy note, oh.. when my cup is empty

have a great night

Good evening, Violets..

I'm back from choir and eating dinner out. The bad news is I ate three pieces of pizza. The good news is I didn't eat the crust!!!! Not one bite. I just scraped the cheese, pepperoni and onions off and ate that and enjoyed it. The Bobster ate 5 pieces and I was not happy with him. But that's always been his downfall. And he was talking and lost track of what he was eating. Unfortunately he didn't get a PB reminder that he had a band. But I'm sure it will remind him when he steps on the scale.

Terry.. I also have a son who is bi-polar and who took himself off his meds. He saw the movie Beautiful Mind and said if that guy could do it, so could he. He still struggles with manic episodes, but for the most part is doing extremely well. He's the daddy of Mara, Everett and Amelia and the husband of a VERY understand wife. I know what you're going through and you have my prayers.

It's snowing hard here. I had to drive really slowly on the way home. The snowblower is in the shop for a new pull cord. Of course the Bobster didn't take it in when it wasn't snowing. That would make too much sense!!!

I'm going to watch the Pistons game and surf the net. I LOVE having the laptop so I can sit in the living room with the Bobster instead of in a room by myself.

Everyone have a good evening..

Sleep well..

Listening to Russell barfing... and laying in bed with the laptop, oh and watching Bad Girls Club (not as bad as New York's show, but entertaining when nothing else is on).

Hope Russ feels better soon, not often you are barfing sick for a full day :thumbup:

Good night V's!!!

Laura - He needs to get a Phenergan suppository ASAP tomorrow. Is he able to keep any fluids down at all? And YOU need to stay the hell away from him!

THIS WAS FUN:

Picture003.jpg[/img]

That WAS fun, and I am sooooo ready again!! Although I weigh just as much now again as I did then!! LOL Who the hell cares tonight? Not me! Not Terry!!! LOL

Well, I picked Rick up at work, and we went to the hospital. I took the baby an outfit that was little jammies that said "Mom's New Man" With a little hat to match and booties, and another one with a red onesie and blue pants with a fire truck bib. I had one that was sweats that said Daddy's All Star---I refused to take it, will save it for another little boy!

Rick was SOOOO tense, but we went in, and no one was there except DD, SOL and the baby. So first things first......he was born at 8:20 this morning, he weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz. was 21.5" long, has light brown hair, and kind of hazel eyes. Big feet! His foot prints extend beyond the top of the box and then his heel extends past the bottom of the box on his birth certificate form!!! He also looks like he is going to have a nose like his other Grandpa! His name is Corvin Brock.....leave it to my parents to neither one be right!!! We held him, and made over him, and took pictures. But the hospitals new OB rooms are tiny, and not convenient at all--total shock compared to the rest of the new makeover in the hospital. We for all intents and purposes just ignored SOL. He insists the baby looks like his baby pics, so we said he looks a lot like sons pics!!!

Finally Rick sat on the edge of her bed---SOL would not get out of the only chair in the room for either of us even when we were holding the baby. He told her "You know Dabs (nickname) I almost didn't come up here", when she ask why she had tears in her eyes...and he told her, "because I don't feel like I am wanted here, I had to hear about the baby 2nd hand, and then no one would give me information, and you never called back, and your husband ask us not to come up til tonight, I didn't know how to take that." Her tears overflowed and she looked at her husband, and said you guys told me you called him, and he mumbled something about thinking her Mom had called him. Rick called him on it, and said "When I talked to YOU, you refused to give me any information to even tell me if my Daughter was ok, and we were told no visitors were allowed!" He was getting irate so I made him take some pics, and you could see DD seething! She finally said it hurt her feelings that he waited so long to come up-------he told her, then talk to your old man--and I don't mean me! The whole time this exchange went on, her husband sat there staring off like he was intent on the TV! She looked at her husband, and Rick finally just told her "look Hon if you want me in your life and this little guys life, there is nothing that can keep me away, you just say the word" and without missing a beat she said "I always want you Dad". So he felt better, he let it drop, and on the way home he said that the asshole SOL better get used to this thorn, because he was not going away!

Nothing can give him back today....and it is a shame. The bond we had with the other kids, was great, and it was a special time between Rick and I since we never had kids together--------------but at least he is feeling a bit better tonight.

He said he wasn't going to say anything except while we were there the cell phone rang, he ignored it until the chime sounded that there was a voicemail, so he called and listened. When she ask who it was his reply was "don't worry about it, I'll call them back later" Rick said he knew then that she had never even been told who called. He said not right now, but he will tell her soon that we cannot call and get through if her spouse answers.

Pamela--------I am glad your Lucy things got there. I know the watch is not your "style" it was simply and I Love Lucy item, and made me think of you! There was a local store going out of business and we found them, and I told Kinsey when I found the first magnet we were getting it to send to my friend, then she found the watch! We saw an I Love Lucy purse in the mall the other day, and she said let's get it for your friend!!! Love you lots Pamela, but I looked at the price and said "let's don't!"!! LOL

Well I am going to check my mail, and call it a night---stressfull day!

Thank you again everyone.....

Kat

Morning gals

up, just going to get a cup of coffee. no pain meds last night... big mistake

i ached enough to keep me up most of the night and i want to throw up this am

was kind of sad, scale didn't move still at 199.5 but still in onderland!

Kat - glad you got to see the baby

Laura - sounds like the stomach bug that lingered in my house for a week between all of us - i hope you don't get it

Terry - ahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm ready

Hi everyone

have a great day

Kat - I AM SO GLAD Rick handled that the way he did -- with SOL (or SOB) sitting right there. Now Abbey knows for sure how things went down and it's not a he said/she said second-hand story. She also has a little more insight as to just how low her SOBAHH (son-of-a-bitch-asshole-husband) will stoop. Who the hell does he think he is?? OK, sorry. Asshole men just get my blood boiling - every time. I hope you're able to get some pictures of Corvin to us somehow! I'll bet he is just precious! Lucky you!!

Hey, I know.....Call Dr. Phil and drag his ass on national television. hehehe

Jenn - is this your first time to hit Onederland??

Good Morning, Vi's~~

Things are getting back to normal here, which = "busy". Which feels good, in a way. Too much slothing around is, well, too much!

Make it a great day, everyone. Will check in later!!

Morning girls. Sitting here eating my scrambled egg slowly...

Kat - I'm so glad Rick said something to her. That he was clear and upfront with her... I can't believe SOL just sat there and pretended nothing was wrong... What a SOB!

Michelle - I know, I like things much better when it's a routine too. I was busy during the holidays but a frazzled kind of busy. Right now I'm still busy but it's on a schedule busy. I function much better like that...

Just found out one of my co-workers is getting let go because of performance... Sucks cuz I really like her. But what sucks even more is that I get to do her work until we get a replacement hired and trained. Yippee, not...

Good Morning.

Kat I am glad you kind of resolved the situation with Abbey. You are right though, nothing will bring back what you and Rick missed yesterday. He sounds like a real loser!!!