Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I suck. I fell off the wagon and had 6 (SIX) Hershey's nuggets. :wink_smile:

you don't suck!! it's still early in the day... you still have time to do something about it. Can you do anything physical when you get home? Hey, even if you do 15 min of something it'll help! Can you ravish your husband when he gets home? LOL...

Okay, there needs to be lots of men ravishing going on tonight to compensate for all this sugar!!!

I didn't cheat, but can I still ravish my honey?????

Pamela my package did go out to you today, and I will PM you later with the tracking # on it. I was concerned with you not receiving things so put a confirmation on it, even though it is not monetarily something that I would seriously stress over if it were to be lost!!! She said it would take 3-5 days so hopefully by weeks end....

Ok girls, Rick is part of a weigh down with work. He wants to drop 14 pounds....go from 194 to 180. I lay odds that he has this accomplished in 2-3 weeks time. I cook for him, and pack his lunch. I know what he eats, and I eat right with him. He works all day, but is not extremely physical anymore....why does it drop off of him when he lays off the ice cream and potatoes, and not me???

They get to pee standing up (no nasty public toilet seats, or squatting in the woods) AND lose weight that easy? NO FAIR!!!!!!!

Well laundry to fold, and a GROUCHY girl to entertain!

BBL~~

Kat

LOL Haydee!!! I think I'd rather walk the dog in the cold drizzling rain.

LOL Haydee!!! I think I'd rather walk the dog in the cold drizzling rain.

Aw :thumbup:

I had a chocolate turtle, but PBed it.. so it doesn't count, right? Carbs can't hang onto my tonsils, I don't have none!! :wink_smile:

Oh, did I tell ya'll Russell got me the Wii & Wii Fit for Christmas? It's back ordered for eternity probably, I hate holiday crunch items like that.. I normally avoid them, but he heard me talking about the Wii Fit for a while and decided to get that.. I wish it'd come in sometime soon, but he cancelled the original order and waiting for anyone to have one come in stock..

Anyway, I read this website that has funny customer interactions from the employees.. saw this one today and laughed..

(An angry, overweight female customer approaches me with a Nintendo Wii Fit and hands me her receipt.)

Me: “Hi, what can I help you with today?”

Customer: “I’d like to return this.”

Me: “What seems to be the problem with it?”

Customer: “I think it’s broken.”

Me: “All right, what’s going on?”

Customer: “Whenever it weighs me and calculates my BMI, it labels me as obese.”

Me: “And…”

Customer: “Well, that can’t be right!”

Me: “From what I’ve heard, the measurements on Wii Fits are fairly accurate. Are you sure you want to return this? They’re pretty hard to find.”

Customer: “Are you calling me fat?!”

Me: “No, I’m just saying that…”

Customer: “You just called me fat!

Me: “No, I was just saying…”

Customer: “Whatever. I still want to return it. It’s obviously not working right. And, I think someone should talk to the designer; make them use a different word. It hurt my feelings.”

Me: *soothingly* “Maybe you could contact Nintendo; write a letter or something.”

Customer: “You know what, I will! I’ll let them know that their stupid game called me obese and made me cry for three hours straight. I haven’t eaten solid food for two days because of it. I’m so hungry! I almost fainted last night. Do you think I can sue?”

Me: “Well, you can sure try. Have a nice day.”

Laura - that is funny

Judy - - EWWWWWWW is right! oh potty training boys.. that was not as much fun or as easy as my daughter whho just did it at 11 months!

i just had total 1/2 cup ricotta cheese and sauce mix i had after surgery - i'm su over full i can't stand myself and so bloated

it was crazy here today - can't wait to go back to work tomorrow!

on a happy note, i'll have counter tops and ovens by the weekend!

LOL: Terry I'm righ there with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MAN......... I made the pumpkin sausage Soup and it is DELISH!!!!!!! I put a little video of Robby tasting it on my facebook...... it is so cute! and he had not tasted it prior to the test......

I had a 2 bites of a homeade chicken tender... Charles cooked them, made gravy and baked biscuits.. OH LORD

Seriously........... the pumpkin soup is delish.. (I really expected to hate it)

Good Evening Girls -- Thanks for understanding and being so supportive!

Tracy - good job on your blog video's. I reviewed the pictures again from last years Shrinking Violet's gathering - everyone looks so happy and energized.

Today was day 3 of my pouch test. I did okay -- I have had:

Carnation Instant Breakfast drinks (3) two with PB in them mmmmm..

1/2 bowl of Brocolli cheese Soup from Jason's Deli

Some homemade egg salad.< /p>

As of this morning - total 4.8 loss (I gained .2 lbs due to BAD BAD day 2 which include 1/2 hagan daaz ice cream - 2 pc of pizza - and cold coffee -- I suck what else can I say.)

Have a great evening.

OMG

so nice guy is so nice that i'm already going crazy

HELP