Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Laura - next time you ought to just say in your ad, "it will be on the curb at 10:00a - come and get it if you want it."

Never had problems till the last 2 items, which is making me really irritated with people.. but you're right, and I have seen people do that. In the future that is what I'll be doing. I just don't want to deal with a wet TV (It's been raining for weeks).

Back from the baby shower! OMLORD OMIGHTY it was a hard day.... between cake, icecream, sherbert punch and tons of snacky foods..... I did have about 1 cup of a spin/artichoke dip (NO CHIPS) It was so good, and LOW carb so I justified it that way... I ate it with a spoon.. I got the recipe and will put it down on "paper" later........

So today.........

Lemon Tonic (24 oz)

coffee w/ sf Creamer

60 oz's of plain Water

Bowl of Ham and cheese Soup for Breakfast

Spin Dip for lunch

Bowl of Ham and chees soup for dinner (but I'm not hungry yet)

So all told I'm pretty damn proud of myself for my day two.

I am ditching my party plans for tonight and DH and I are going to use our gift cert to the local movie theater... it will be hard to stick with Water only, but I'm almost through day 2....

Wow tracy - that is impressive you did so well

well, made the Soup with extra ham... it was as good as i thought it was going to be... oh wait, i think it was better!

Alex (DD) even loved it and said we should make it more often, it was quick and filling and really good

she is so funny

anyway, lets see how I digest this without my gall bladder

Terry - can you post the link for the plan? I lost it being gone for so many days and didn't save it in my favorites

Gina-you are not a woman of many words lately...are you OK?

TracyinKS-way to go sista!

Jenn-now you are making ME wanna make the soup!

Good evening, Violets..

I'm so proud of everyone and their new resolve. :thumbup:

The Soup appears to be a hit. We just finished our last serving tonight and I will be making it again next week. It's too yummy not to repeat.

Piehole report for today

2 cups ham and cheese soup

1 liter Water (white cran/peach)

2 cups ham and cheese soup

1 soup at hand creamy Tomato parmesan bisque

1 liter water (ruby red grapefruit)

That's it for the day and I haven't been hungry at all.

Hope everyone has a good evening. We are under yet another winter storm advisory for tomorrow. Hope I can get to church on time!

Sleep well...

Second day for me and I'm still doing great.

1 Protein shake

1 circuit at Curves

water

water

1 bowl of soup

water

water

1 bowl of soup

Lifesavers

We took doggie and went to "PetSmart" he was so funny there. I got a few toys for the kitties so they are all zoned out right now on the catnip.

Haydee, so glad you are back. I missed you.

I need to go read the rules for tomorrows eating. We get to go to solid Proteins now, right? I'll read up on it.

Ya'll sold me on the Soup, I'm not doin the test but the soup sounds good.. I likely won't do tofu tho, is that to up the Protein or something?

Gina

thanks for posting that - I saved it this time

I wish i could do it right now with you all, but i'm happy that i could eat the Soup, i'll start there.

can't wait to get rid of the bloat so i know where i really stand

night everyone

just took more drugs so i can sleep

Ya'll sold me on the Soup, I'm not doin the test but the soup sounds good.. I likely won't do tofu tho, is that to up the Protein or something?

Laura

I used a lb of sliced black forest ham (which was just about dbl) and chopped it up really small.

I knew i couldn't stomach the tofu either.

You guys are all doing so well on your eating!!! Big congrats to everyone!!! Susie, Both Tracys, Gina, Kat, Terry, Judy, and Bob. I am sure I am forgetting someone!

I think I need to start a new thread

Seamburstin violets or something similar.

Still haven't heard about the broncoscopy. That is driving me nuts!! I bet they don't have any problems getting a hold of me for the bill.

Did anyone see the football game tonight with San Diego and some other team? They have this guy who is 5 feet 6 inches who is amazing. It just looks funny because he is literally at least 1/2 the other guys size!! His last name starts with an "S". Too cute!!

Well I am going to bed. Have a good Sunday everyone!!!

Hi everyone - Just got back from a girlfriends birthday party and I was good! I had made the black bean/chorizo Soup tonight which was very good and VERY filling. I had about a cup and it held me for 4.5 hours!! At the party I had 1/2 of a glass of champagne. :tt2: Yay me. I didn't realize we moved on to solid Proteins tomorrow already! I thought it was 3 days of liquids? So, duh...I've got a BUNCH o' soup around here! I may go ahead and do one more day just to finish them off. Congrats to all of you for doing so well on the plan!

Janie - I lol'd at the 'seambusting violets'!! You'll get back on track and your band will be ready and waiting to do it's thing!

I'm going nitey-nite. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep we watched the game Jane, he is funny looking, even among "normal" sized men he is small, let alone among the giants of the NFL!!!

We went to a game when a friend played for the Ravens the year they won the Superbowl, and we went down on the field with Frankie after the game, even though I was at my fattest, I felt little among those guys. Now they had pads, and I did not, and I easily weighed right up there with them, but they were all huge it seemed!!!!!

I am doing an exercise thing with the other thread I post on daily---my New Jersey friends!!! Yeah, I am well aware that I am in NM not NJ!!! We have a

"Lookin' fine in 2009" theme goin' on----hope it helps me!!!

If anyone wants to join in, they are another great group here on LBT!!! Most of them, like most of us, just hang out in the threads they are comfy with, not all over the boards much. I would love to have any of you there!! And I am not the only one not from NJ!!! In fact, there may be more of us NOT from there than there are that ARE!!!

It is snowing again.....geeesh is is never gonna stop? I inherit this dog, and have yet to get him used to going on daily walks!

Well I am off to bed.....see y'all tomorrow!

Kat

Good Morning, Violets..

Freezin rain here. Same situation as Christmas Eve. Bob goes in early and I'm supposed to wait for Kris and Nathan, but I'm going to go in with him today. I don't want to miss his last Sunday there and I don't think the kids will be able pick me up. We're supposed to have freezing rain snow and sleet all day today.

I reset my ticker to show the weight I started at on Jan. 2 So I've lost 3 pounds which I'm happy with. We add soft Protein today so that means eggs, eggs and more eggs, plus yogurt. I know I can do it if I can make it past the reception after church today.

Everyone have a great day. We're all doing great and need to be proud of ourselves!!!