Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hey girlies...

Couldn't get on earlier... odd. Anywho... am doing well today also... I didn't make any Soup yet so not sure I'm "officially" a 5dpt girl or not... I'm just trying to be clean & to the letter... lord help me! This is the worst time of day for me... yikes!

Undecorated & mega-cleaned & re-organized the furniture in my family room... took most of the afternoon... now I have to go return a movie... yes, I still do it the old fashioned way...

Make it a great eve, Vi's!

Hi gals

just quick check in... i'm home - had surgery and feel so much better - really drugged up but better

just had some gas x - sholder pain

i'll post more and catch up in a bit -Thanks everyone for your thoughs and prayers

Just read that John Travolta's 16 year old son died following a seizure. He hit his head on the bathtub and they couldn't recuscitate him. So sad.

Jenn... great to hear from you. Glad you are doing well. Take care of yourself and rest up!!!

Jenn: Great to hear from you!

Thanks Judy for the Soup pep talk~

Dang it I read the LAWL thread and now know that my Tomato Soup wasn't the best choice... even with the milk that bumped up the Protein.< /p>

Michelle: WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

OK... I must really p (I have been in the bathroom A LOT today)

80 oz of Water down...

SF pudding cup

SF Jello cup

coffee w/sf Creamer

water

protein slam

Tomato soup with milk......

This is the best I've eaten in a long long long time

Jenn-glad to see hear that you are home minus one gallbladder!! (((hugs)))

I read about John Travoltas son too. How sad!

I'm going to have to go look up John Travolta's thing, that's so sad :tongue2:

I took Gracie to the vet, and as she told me the results I thought of Michelle. They X-rayed her, said she was dehydrated and had a TON OF CRAP stuck in her, and it was all hard since she was dehydrated. They let me look at the xray.. then they pointed to something that seemed to be causing the block, and said.. they need to do enimas and hydrate her and then they will re-xray to see what that is.. Well it ends up the enimas and everything worked like a charm and out came a bunch of artifical Christmas tree.. so she's been eating the tree.. DOH. They are keeping her till morning to make sure when she eats, she keeps it down. Michelle how much did that run you? It's going to be $250 for us.

Then I went to Publix and got healthy food. Forgot how expensive healthy food is.

Then Russell says he scheduled to get his tires changed tomorrow.. at 7AM!!!?!?!? What is wrong with men?! I said "Have fun" and he goes "I need you to pick me up" ARGH.. I asked why so damn early, he said "That's when they said they could get me in" and I told him how that's when you say "7am is too early, what else do you have?" Sighhhh. So much for sleeping in. I think I had a fever this morning, my allergies are nuts right now.

Today's intake..

1/2 of a chicken wrap from KFC

Lots of Water & Vitamin

Red grapes w/cream cheese

Hot chocolate made with skim milk(which I PB'd a lot of it some reason)

And I'm going to make dinner soon.. Russ went to go pick up Cassy from his parents, I am thinking about making either cornish hens or salmon.. but not really in the mood to stink up the house tonight with salmon.

TracyK... SEE.. you ARE the role model! -6# WOW!!!

So far today I've had 1 liter of Water, 4 cups of ham and cheese Soup and 1 Tomato Soup at hand. I feel good, not hungry and the Bobster is doing well too. We're going to have a yogurt in about an hour and then that and at least another liter of water will be it for the day.

TracyinKS.. the Bobster says if the soup isn't any good, it's because you didn't put the dry mustard in.. :tongue2:

JENN - Welcome home!!! So glad that is over and done with!! You'll feel like new in just a couple of days!

I'm eating my ham & cheese Soup for dinner -- decided it needed a little kick to it and added some minced ROTEL tomatoes (drained first) and OMG -- this is sooooooooo good!!!!! Bobster would like it this way!

I've been a model 5-dayer today! :-) No sugar!!! NONE!

Tracy - WAY TO GO GIRLIE!!! 6#!! That's wild!!

Your LOLCat for the day!!.....

funny-pictures-cat-is-blocking-your-treadmill.jpg

I'm not sure that thinking of me in that situation is complimentary, Laura... :tongue2:... but I completely understand!! I'd have thought of me too!! I don't remember how much it was... I've blocked it out... I could look it up... but don't want to... it'll bum me out...

We had a very windy day on Weds & we lost 6+ trees! They came up @ the roots... & then crashed down over our backyard neighbor's fences... luckily, none came this way toward the house... but dh has been gathering quotes all day on cutting them up, etc... & that's not good, either...

I hate money.

So glad that you're home & on the mend, Jen!

TracyKS... the pa @ my surgeon's says that "water mobilizes fat"... so that's what all the p'ing is doing... mobilizing your fat right on out! Yay!

Terri... YAY on the day! + lol w/the cat... guess that's why they call them "lol cats!"

I didn't follow the 5dbt but I did stay LEGAL & CLEAN and drank my Water. Yay me!

Tomorrow is the service for my neighbor who died on xmas eve day... it will be so so sad, I know... I am steeling myself for it... dd is going w/me, as a show of support for her son... I'm going to take lots of tissues... say a prayer.

G'night!

Oh my gosh that is tooo fantastic for Maizemommy!! Really puts me to shame. If she can do it why can't I?????????????

Glad you are feeling better Jenn!!!!!

Michelle, tomorrow sounds like a tough, sad day!

Okay have a good night!!!

Welcome home Jenn~ 2009 is off to a healthy start! Hopefully the new guy can take you out in a few days instead of tomorrow (it was tomorrow right). You'll feel like a million bucks in a few days.

-6...Holy crapola girl, what are you eating??? :tongue2::Banane20::):Banane20::cursing: good on you honey! When did you start this again?

Laura, I've been meaning to ask you about the smoking? How is it going? Did Russ quit too?

OK...have a great night!

Michelle~ Nothing again at the P.O. Box?? I got your card so I know the addy is right. I am not complaining, just letting you know. Do you have a tracking number? The wait just makes the gift all the more appreciated.

OK...xoxoxoxoxo

I'm letting the ham and cheese Soup simmer!

LOL BOBSTER is quite the JOKEster! (I called Judy from the spice isle of the grocery to see if I really NEEDED the mustard powder)

It does smell really good and I am really hungry, as it is very late for me to eat.

Tracy you are kicking her right to the curb!