Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Heres to Tracyks, Terry, Pamela, Judy, Bob, Kat, and Susie, for the 5 day pouch test!!! You guys are great with your resolve!!!!!!!!

Hugs to Jenn, and great healing thoughts!!

Well off to work!!

Jane

Hey SueSue!!! So glad you joined us!! I just think it's so crazy how similar we are....even started at similar weights! I also gained 4# over the holidays! Please come back for your daily dose of Violets! You'll love it here! We're even planning a trip to Alabama in June...one of our Violets, Laura (aka FairyFacade), is having a baby in April so we planned a long weekend at a great lakehouse near her area so we can all get a chance to spoil him rotten! We also met in Texas last May....and we had an absolute BLAST.

Stick around! You'll be glad you did!

TracyinKS - I feel your pain!!! Well, actually I'm glad I'm NOT feeling your pain! I hate hangovers! It takes me 2 days to recover in my old age. Sooooooo not worth it. What did ya'll do....whose party?

I went back to bed and now getting up for the day a second time! Don't exactly know where to start....coffee (again)?, shower?, cook Soup? , or with the 1st priority....my Violets? Ah yes, the answer is simple! VIOLETS!

***Oh, by the way....if anyone is interested I'm selling my bodybugg v2 for $120 obo. I never use the damn thing.

TRACYK -- FIVE POUNDS!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Edited by TerriDoodle

Good luck on your pouch tests!!!

Yesterday was my good intentions, started the day with 2 boiled eggs.. then mom called me over to do our good luck hoppin' johns.. I ate a few bites.. then some pigs n a blanket, then almost a whole box of Junior Mints.. then I got home and raided DH's stocking candy (10 or so hershey kisses). argh!

So last night I threw away both our stocking candies, my turtles from work, and any other tempting evil. No more sodas (I had fallen back into these lately), no more candy, and no more fast food. I stopped eating fast food post-band, but post-pregnancy I've been eating it at least twice a week. No more!

I can do it! I stopped by Burger King on the way to work and got an Orange juice.< /p>

Leaving work early today to take Gracie to the vet. I hope it's nothing serious..

Good morning, soon to be afternoon, Violets.

I've been up for a long time, but have been UN decorating the house. All the Christmas stuff is now put away till next year. Ethan is here and we've been coloring as well as reading his new books. The Bobster is out getting the ingredients for the ham & cheese Soup. He's also getting some yogurt and soup at hand and broth for us for the next two days. So far today I've had 2 glasses of white cran/peach diet Ocean Spray, frozen,not stirred. It's yummy and the activity of getting the house back in order has kept me from being hungry. All of Bob's errands are helping him not eat either. DIL Jenn picked up their new used car Wednesday and now we find out it needs $700 worth of repairs. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..Needless to say we are not happy campers, but we know Joe and Jenn don't have the money to pay for the repairs so I'll bet you can guess the outcome. sighhhhhh

Our grandbaby is due Feb.25.

TracyK... you GO, girl!!!!!! We take turns being role models and right now, YOU'RE IT!!! Enjoy!!:biggrin:

Laura.. beautiful car. Carson will be riding in style.

Prayers to Jenn and her surgery.

Welcome SueSue. We are always happy to have new Violets... as long as they post each and every day!! (We oldtimers post every hour!) Ethan is very quiet so I better go check on him. BBL...

Hey V's~

We went to the gym for an hour and 15 min!!! Came home and ate 3 Cookies w/ coffee...i suck, lol!

I am doing liquids for two days, but I am not making Soups. Just using the cans etc. I may have a salad too. LOL, I totally do suck. I just want to recommitt, not necessarily test the pouch...it works most of the time.

For me I need to recommitt to:

1. No more fast food (about 3x a month...but still, not good)

2. No more damn sodas. I totally quit right after the band, but then let 'em slip back in to the daily existence. I think I am gonna quit on Monday...it is easier w/ work.

3. NO DRINKING W/ MEALS. Man, that is harder than I thought. I have to really think about it too...

That is my goal. And continue w/ the gym! We think about going Mon, Tue, off Wed, go Thur, Fri and Sat, off Sun! That will work...or something close to it.

today is work on diss, errands and then a party tonight at 6 w/ some girl friends. Probably gonna wear sweats there and the plan is to eat, drink and play guitar hero and Wii!!!

Have a great day!

Welcome Sue, and good luck Jenn...we love you!

We sound alike Pam in the things we slipped back into :biggrin:

GOOD LUCK JENN!! Purple vibes your way.

I went to TN on Christmas day for Christmas with In-Laws, then the day after Christmas till this past Tuesday we went to Florida to visit my g'parents (dad's parents) for Christmas. Went to the zoo, Dirty Dick's Crab Shack (mmm), Ripley's Believe it or Not, and the beach. Fun stuff.

Good afternoon, Violets.

I just finished making and having some of the ham and cheese Soup. It's DELICIOUS!! How much of that stuff can we have the next two days?? I could eat it for every meal.

So far today I've had 1 liter of Water and 2 cups of ham and cheese soup. I'm not hungry and threw out all the grazing food so I'm not tempted.

I have not slipped back into old habits except for eating sugar. I don't drink with meals. I don't drink anything carbonated and I eat only a cup of food at meals. It's in between when I get the sugar munchies. They have ruled my life for the last 6 months and I'm ready to give them the boot.

Ethan has made a step forward today. I'm now, Gramma instead of Mommom!! I'm loving it!

Off to play a little more with him before his daddy comes to get him.

Everyone have a great afternoon. How are the 5 pouchers doing???

Thanks for the props Terry & Judy :biggrin:

Laura-that sounds like a FUN trip!

Judy-that sux about their car!! :rolleyes:

TracyinKS-that sounds like a great drink!

Pamela-that is what I am doing...just recommiting. Living as a banded woman, not a banded woman that knows how to cheat the system. I am such a little rule follwer these days. :confused: lol

YAY...my phone is hooked up now :tongue:

Happy belated New Years Everyone!!!!

I am so ready to get back in the swing of things now that the holidays are over!!! I have been on plan except for a few Mentos this AM. I am having company for dinner tonight so it will be a little more difficult but doable I think.

Laura, what . . . no colorless boring minivan to tote the baby around in? I love your car and Altima's in general are pretty reliable . . . the color is great too. I am also jealous of your cute baby bump :0)

Judy, aren't you protected for at least a couple of days if you buy a car and immediately discover it has problems? It might be worth checking into.

SueSue, welcome to the group.

I hope everyone who is feeling under the weather gets better very soon. Good luck to all of you doing the 5-day pouch test as well.