Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

hey girlies, I am at the hair dresser getting the do done. didn't work out this am...very busy morn. going to mailbox after this then home to work on diss. party 2night...that's it for me. xoxoxo

I had to go home and pick Robby up since Cody's mom came to get him........... luckily its quiet in here and I can set him up on my boss's puter..... its a pain though.. good news is... we have a kid free night ahead of us!

Hi girls~

Just a bumming around today, literally and figuratively. Feeling really down....teary eyed for no real reason at all. Yet it feels like a thousand reasons....

We have a party tonight, and I am really not in the party mood.

Spent the evening out at my in laws with my BIL & his wife, we had a fun time, played Mexican Sweat dominoes, and laughed a lot.

Kinsey will be leaving shortly then I have several errands to run. Will check in as I can.

Travel safe Judy, hope your team wins big! Laura glad you are back!

Count me in for the 2nd or 3rd whenever we opt to do it.....I can't anymore than fail! LOL I am getting quite used to the stop start crap! I need a 5 day mind test, I think my pouch is just fine and dandy!

BBL~~

Kat

Kat

Kat, chin up sista! The ending of one year is very reflective...and the beginning is very hopeful! Enjoy what you are feeling...good and bad! Go to the party and shake your "money maker".

Love ya,

Pammy

Scary news for us today. A couple of days ago the dryeer quit working. We tried to see if we could figure out what it was but no luck, so I called a sevice guy to come out. He came today and took it apart and said we were the luckiest people. There was 5 years of lint built up in the motor and the thermostat detected it and shut it's self down. Saved us from having our house burnt down. A couple of days ago a house in KS burned down and it was for the same reason. The service guy told us 73,000 houses burn down a year for this exact reason. Man, someone was watching over us. As much as I would like to have my house remodeled, that's not the way to do it. Besides the fact I could have lost my family or my kitties. Yikes. That I don't need. 161.97 dollars later and we are back in good business. I have the cleanest dryer and vent you have ever seen. He cleaned the dryer, Hubby and I cleaned the vent. Cripe, dust and lint blowing out the vent into the backyard.

I've only consumed about 600 calories so far. I would like to tell you that those were healthy calories but I don't want to ruin your day.

Sis and I went to Wal-Mart today and I bought an IPod. I haven't opened it yet because I'm having trouble with the website I use to download my music with. If I can't get it straightend out or find another free download site I will take it back. At least my MP3 has am-fm radio on it. It only holds about 80 songs though. The Ipod holds 2000 and videos.

I gotta new car.

2008_ALTIMA_1.jpg

(This is a pic I found online, but this is what it is & color & tinted windows)

Congrats, Laura! It looks fancy & fast!

The vp of dd's school is on the table getting her band RIGHT NOW! Woot! Send her good thoughts!

Today was a VERY windy day... regular 50mph gusts... we watched 3 big pine trees topple backwards over our neighbor's fence (pulled out @ the root balls), + up to 5 or 6 others broke/fell but onto each other so they're semi-propped up or stuck into each other... a little bit scary!!

I'm scared of dryer lint, too. Yikes.

"inbetweeners" lol... I thought it was just guys "in between" serious relationships... you crack me up, Tracy!

What's everyone doing this eve? We're just hanging out here, watching tv, maybe a movie, will watch the ball drop & then go to bed... woo, so wild, huh?

Hope Judy's Piston's play well for her tonight!

ttfn...

Thank Goodness Susie~ You have a guardian angel for sure.

Laura~ WOOfreakinHOO!!! What kind is it? How exciting! Congrats!

Susanne is cooking for us tomorrow (the meat needed to be cooked). I am kinda excited cause she never cooks and looks downright sexy in the kitchen (LOL, sound like a man, huh?).

Anyway...off to chill!

Happy Happy New Year Violets! Got a text from Judy the Pistons won...so she is gonna have a VERY GOOD NEW YEARS!

XOXOXOXO

Hey Pammie... did you never receive the box from me? (surprise, I'm your SS!) I sent it 3-day whatever w/the PO... it should've been there by now... there's something in there that, if you haven't gotten it yet, I'd pitch when you do get it... yes, it's true, Pam was one of the lucky recipients of my pumpkin bread... only it's not so lucky now, is it... blech...

Jenn said she had a couple inbetweeners.......... meaning a couple weaners since Kev and this guy....

:laugh: OK, I am slow sometimes....;):lol:

Terry-thanks for the info! I did not even have pains like this when I was pregnant!

Laura-congrats!

Michelle~

No I didn't get it...and now I am sad. I don't want to miss out on Michelles famous pumpkin bread...seriously. I checked today, but will check again Friday morning!

Yeah, I get another present!

xoxoxoxoxo

:laugh: :tt1: :thumbup: :cheers2: Happy:martini_shaken: New Year:beer_yum: to all :beer_yum:My :martini_shaken:Girls. :cheers2: :thumbup: :eek: ;) :mad:

Hopefully this post will get us off page 69...I am just SO not in the mood! lol

I am not staying up until midnite....so goodnight ladies. Happy New Years!!