Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Ok, I'm in also. But I'm with Judy, can't start till the 2nd.

Looks like I'll have to run to the store tomorrow and stock up on broths and Jello. Might as well pick up some tuna and maybe some shrimp.

I'm getting scared about starting this but I need the KITA.

Thanks for starting it Terry.

The 2nd is fine for me, too. I need to stock up on groceries and make some soups...I don't like Protein Drinks.

Ok, let the game begin!!!

Suzie - the liquid portion is not CLEAR liquids.... look more closely at the plan, I think you'll be surprised!

Edited by TerriDoodle

No, I'm on a NEW budget and try to make do without buying more STUFF!! There's enough recipes and info on the website to get me thru a few days (I think!).

I HAVE A TERRIBLE MESS IN MY CHECKING. I AM NOT SURE HOW MANY CHECKS I BOUNCED, BUT I AM STUCK WITH $105 IN FEES! IT COULD BE WORSE BECAUSE THAT IS ONLY HALF, THE BANK IS EATING THE OTHER HALF. WOULDN'T I PUT THAT MONEY TO BETTER USE PAYING BILLS!!!!!!!!! I REALLY SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN THE RANTS SECTION! SORRY!!

I hope everyone else has a good day

You were in the hospital and going through a medical crisis. I wonder if you went to the bank and asked to speak to the manager if they would waive your fees due to special circumstances. It is worth a shot and the worse that can happen is that they might say no - 10-20 minutes of effort might save you the $105 in fees.

Edited by HeatherO

I just wanted to say Jenn, the best way to get over a guy is to get under a new one! Not too fast...but have fun!

xoxooxox

LOL, that was priceless. I have never heard that quote before . . . I am going to have to use it in the future.

Jenn, 2 hours talking on the phone is an excellent start. :0)

Ok.. the Bobster and I are in starting on the 2nd!

Just back from the Trikke track. The good news is the Bobster kicked butt. The bad news is, I couldn't get the hang of it!! BUT the other good news is the guy is going to bring out a terratrikke a week from Thursday so while Bob is Trikking, I'll be tooling around in the recumbent bike.

I'm headed to bed really early tonight cause I have to get up at 5 to head downstate for the basketball game.

Kris went to her OB today and they did an ultrasound and said the baby is very active. She is just one of the special people who can't feel the baby move. They told her to put a spoon where she feels the baby's head and then hit it with another spoon. If the baby moves, then everything is fine. They did it at the clinic, and she said the baby quivered all over. She also said the tech said "I know what the baby is". But she still didn't want to know so now Grandma STILL doesn't know!!

Everyone have a good evening. I'll have my laptop with me so I can check in at the hotel tomorrow night.

Nighters!!!

Hi guys

thanks

the good thing is i had a couple on in-betweeners that meant nothing so i'm going to give it a real effort here

I'm in for the plan - i might start this weekend, mostly because i can only eat Soup and i'm not getting enough Protein, so i'll try the ham and cheese soup

well i'm freezing so i am going to head to bed, we are going to dinner tomorrow so i need to et up early

Days 1 & 2: Liquid Protein

low-carb Protein shakes, broth, clear or cream soups, sugar-free Gelatin and pudding.

I did look up the cream Soup recipes. Think I'll try a few of them. However it does say broth and Jello, so I get some of that also for the first 2 days. Than I'll work on the other recipes for the other days.

Hey Girlies~

Judy~ Have fun! Happy New Year!

I am in w/ the plan, but will start the liquids on Sat. We are going to a party Friday night and plan on having drinky-poos...and I don't want to only have liquids (clear or otherwise). I can do the liquids over the weekend, and start of soft protiens on Monday. That won't be too hard. I am going to get my bullet out again. I made a great protien shake and want to do that again.

1 container Low Carb Yougart

1 c. skim milk

1/2 c. frozen fruits (straw, rasp and blueberries)

1 scoop Unjury

1 splenda (optional, I skipped)

Total cal= 240

Pro= 26 g.

Carbs = under 10 (cant remember).

What I liked was that it was all stuff I eat anyway, yougart, milk...but the frozen berries added antioxidents (I don't eat much fruit). Also, I was filling and held me.

So, count me in on the 3rd (SAT). Plus, I plan on working out everyday this week...a full hour workout each day...so that is good!

We had a busy day. We met w/ contractor and will probably start the remodel in a couple months. We ran some errands and bought stuff at Target that was 75% off for next Xmas! Then we went to Direct Buy and dealt w/ some remodel stuff. We then went to Costco...I bought that book Scarpetta that Judy is reading, or gonna start reading soon.

Tomorrow is getting the "do" done, checking the mail, hanging w/ my neices and nephew for 2 hours, then getting ready for the party!

Gonna "chill" now! Think I am going to make a warm foot soak...doesn't that sound nice?

Oh yeah, got feedback from diss chair. Not too bad, but got some work to do this week...nuttin' I can't handle!

xoxoox