Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Where is Laura??

Haydee is on vacation, and not sure about Laura, I got an email about a fairy sale I found, so I know she is around.....might have been super busy with the back to work thing.

Pamela, I was going to mail yours today....I needed to get a padded envelope......and wellllllll that didn't happen!!

Went to lunch with my DIL, and grandkids, and she was acting kinda strange, but then son and a co worker showed up, so I let it go. After lunch we separated, I was headed to Albertsons, and she to Walmart. At the last minute I thought I would go to Walmart, and see if she wanted me to take Connor until we got together tonight. Rick's brother and his wife are in from Denver, so we had dinner plans. So I went in Walmart, was going to grab the 3 things I needed, then call her and find her to see about taking my DGS. One of the things I needed was Prilosec OTC----as I turned down the aisle for it, I see her at the end so I went up to her, and the look on her face was PRICELESS!!! She was buying a pregnancy test! So........+++++++++! Which means we have a DD due any day and a DIL and son just starting the pregnancy journey again!!! Anyway I lost all my thoughts, and did not remember to buy the envelope!! Going to look around here and will get it off tomorrow one way or another!

This will be grandchild #5 or #6 if you include the little guy from sons first marriage that we claim!

So we had dinner out, had some fish. Still keep telling myself I can do this, and keep screwing up!

Welcome to my world Jane-----no fill. I was ok prior to the steroids---they are killing me and I look sooooo fat again, my face is gross to even look at. It is messing with my head in a big way.

I do not mean to sound full of myself, but for the first time in many years maybe ever( I didn't appreciate how well I looked when I was younger!!!)---I was not ashamed of how I looked, I did not pose for pics, but I didn't run from the camera. I felt proud of what I had done. Now when I catch a glimpse of myself, it is so upsetting, I look like I never lost weight. I know in my body I still have, my big clothes are still big, and most of my new ones while tighter, still fit ok----but my face is horrid! I saw Christmas pics, and wanted to cry! Oh well, this too shall pass. NO more whining!

Please let us know what you hear from the Dr. Jane!

Well, I am going to go surf awhile, and maybe answer some new posts, I always forget to do that!!! Some moderator I am!!! LOL Talk to y'all in the morning!

Kat

Morning gals

JANE (((((HUGS)))))) what a horrible Dr. You get a new one... might be what you need in more than one way

Pamela - I did online with UofP but i'm going to NY school this time, much cheaper and once they take in all my credits I can start taking good state Test

TracyinKS - glad you found your phone - sorry you were back up a little... holidays are over so I have faith you will kick butt again quickly

i had 6 45cal cup of Soup yest and a bowl of popcorn and a ton of crystal light. I feel like i'm starting over because i ate like a pig this weekend, i had such horrible pain on Sunday night but it was soooooooooo good. I can't wait for surgery - can't imagine this not eating thing is doing me any good

So, when we had that ice storm and no power for 5 days my mom ran into my tree guy looking for firewood. he told her omg you are Jen's mom, i'm single... have her call me

so last night i bit the bullet and called. we talked for 2 hours and are going out on Saturday night for a cup of coffee. He is neighbors with my friend who lives 2 blocks down, and was at her wedding with his girlfriend of 2 years who dumped him. its a huge start!

Anyway, i guess i should get up, heard the plows and we lost power again last night so i'm sure the drive is going to suck

Have a great day!

Good Morning.

Last night I was filling in my little calendar book and went to write down my fill date for Jan. 5th. and panicked. It dawned on me that it's only 6 days away. Yikes. I need to be on my very best behavior till Monday. It's going to be rough.

I did finally get an appointment to see the Psychatrist. January 14th. I'm really hoping he will be able to help me get over this slump I'm in. Still can't figure out why I sabotage myself. Why did I go thru surgery and a huge weight loss to only find myself not really wanting to do this anymore. And I still have a long ways to go. At least another 75-100 lbs. Wish me luck.

Didn't Laura go to Tenn. for the holidays?

Jenn, hoping this guy turns out to be a good person for you. You need it. And I want to tell you that I think you are an inspiration and an awesome person. I admire all that you do.

Janie, You gonna make some more phone calls today. Try to find a new Doc.

Everyone have a great day and don't forget it's CTCD

Edited by Suziecat

Good morning ladies!

Yesterday my mom and stepdad (macys mawmaw & pop) came over. Pop had a guilty conscious because at the christmas get together we had at their house, macy saw him pick up my neices 3 month old baby. Macy quietly turned and left the room and went to her bedroom (yes she has 'her room' at pops house, complete with princess bed & curtains). He saw her and went after her. She wasn't crying, just jealous. OMG, her pop went on such a guilt trip...like he cheated with another woman & got caught! lol So they drove all the way over today so he could bring her to McDonalds to eat & play (his idea, not macys). Of course they ended up bringing her home with them and I had a nice quiet night, just me...dh was @ work. That is one of the reasons I was fighting off the head hunger last night. I won the fight though...YAY ME!:blink:

JANE...I GOT MY GIFT!! Thank you SO much! Would you believe that yesterday I used the rest of my other Shampoo so it was in the nick of time!! I lol when I opened the violet colored toothbrush! I remembered our conversation about brushing my teeth while I was baking cookies! Thanks, I love it all! I will let dd open her gift when she gets home, you shouldn't have!

Lots to do today violets....let me get hopping!

Make healthy choices.:party:

JENN-I am probably more excited about your date saturday than you are! GO YOU!!

Edited by TracyK

Good Morning, Violets..

Jenn... we're all excited about your date!! That will be a nice new beginning for you.

Jane.. sorry about the evil doc. You DO need to find one with a better bedside manner.

Kat...congrats, Gramma!! You and I will be tied for grandkids... for the time being! Kris is getting nervous. She was in tears last night because she said the baby was not moving a lot. She asked her doctor that she works for if she could still have a healthy baby even if it didn't move much. The doctor hesitated and that's all Kris needed to start worrying big time. I keep telling her everything will be fine and I'm sure it will be, but she is a worrier like her dad.

We got everything finalized for the shower. We'll be looking for all the paper products when we go downstate tomorrow.

Haydee and Laura were both going to be out of town for a bit.

Tracy.. what a sweet Grandpa! Sounds like something the Bobster would do. Congrats on beating the food demons last night. I see it's paying off on your ticker!!

The Bobster was much better with food and didn't have any reflux issues last night. I hope he learned his lesson.

Suzie... you need to keep focusing on how much you have accomplished and see the positives in that instead of looking at what you perceive to be negatives right now. Yes, it's a battle everyday, but you've won many battles so far. Just keep looking ahead, not at 75-100# more, but break it down into little goals. They are much easier to attain. You've done an awesome job so far and will continue to do well with all of us watching each other.

Time to scoot and get ready for my hospital shift. Everyone have a great day. Make wise choices and drink that water!!!

Good morning all! I did better on eating yesterday.. no where near perfect but better........

187 today right now I'm eating some genoa salami.. (yes high in sodium) but its better than Cookies :party:

I overslept today......so I look a little frazzled ... trying trying trying to get a grip on this hunger... I detest feeling hunger pains...... and with this lack of fill... I actually feel hunger and the old familiar queezy feeling when I don't eat..... SUCKS... is it wrong to not want to feel hunger? I know I was too tight for too long, but dang it..... I like NOT being hungry!

OK.. work calls........ I'll be back later.

Anyone want to do the 5 Day Pouch Test Diet with me?

I want to Terry....buthave serious doubts to my ability to do liquids for 2 days. I am at a point I am afraid to try knowing I will fail yet another start! I have an appointment to see my PCP on Thursday afternoon, to see what my options are with these steroids. I am at my wits end. There are times I feel like if one of my grandkids was standing there with a cheeseburger---I'd rip it out of their hands!

This is not really hunger so much as a compulsion to EAT! I am fully aware it may all be in my head.....but either way it is getting the best of me way to frequently. So Suzanne and I may be on dueling couches at the psychiatrists office!!!

I managed to eat like a pig and maintain a low carb plan yesterday....and somewhat the day before. I have eliminated most of the sugar from the house, which helped. There are still several bags of chocolate, but they went into the freezer....

So far this morning I have kept it low carb as well with scrambled egg with ham and cheese. Hoping if I allow myself to eat at will, and eat LC, maybe the aftermath of weight will not be so great. I seriously need to update my ticker....to show my backslide, but the fact is....I don't wanna!!!! LOL

I think the roads are cleared enough today to take the dog walking. And I am getting on the ellipticHELL if it kills me today......I cannot believe how out of shape I have allowed myself to become! I used to be able to do the 20 minute program on the machine without stopping....I made 7 minutes the other day and my legs felt like wet noodles!

So, my head is in the game again--------not really the game I had planned on playing, but this is the hand I was dealt so here we go!!! I hope to stick to THE rules and not make my own up as I go!!!

BBL~~

Kat

Oh and btw my DD and her DH went out to dinner with us, oh my gosh she looks soooooo miserable! I give her a hug and told her I loved her, and I was sorry she wasn't feeling good, that maybe that was a sign of imminent labor. To which my A$$ hole SIL replied that he was quite sure eventually labor WAS imminent, but it was just not happening now! I told him oh I was sorry I had not realized HE was the obstetrician!!! He told me she was just tired from too many obligations and going all the time. I pointed out that the restaurant we were in was 3 blocks from her house, and she was not having to cook, and it was a lot closer than his parents, and I understood that they were there EVERY day! He told me well this would be their first grandchild and they were excited. I told him this would be the first child for and grandchild from Abbey, and we too were excited, and I rubbed her belly--------the tips of his ears turned purple!!! I am sure if it is up to him, we will not know anything about the baby until he is born and his parents have had a chance to get there and hold him....THEN he might notify us. Now Abbey will earlier if she is able.

I actually made a joke of rubbing both her and my DIL at once and said something about being a stereo Granny. He just refused to look. I imagine him going home and dousing her belly with Lysol-get my germs off!!!!

Hey Ya'll,

Gotta run! I just wanted to say Jenn, the best way to get over a guy is to get under a new one! Not too fast...but have fun!

xoxooxox

Had an hour work out today!

BBL

Terry: Let me look at the link.... and see if I could hang.. I NEED SOMETHING

Detoxing from sugar right now! I went to wally world and bought some High Protien SBD bars and SF generic CL........ I'm going to drink CL and Vodka on NYE

Anyone want to do the 5 Day Pouch Test Diet with me?

I'm game, but can't start until Jan. 2 Will be on the road on the 1st.