Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Janie, Did you ever look into that brochure we picked up at the mall for the "Surgical Weight Loss" place? I know they have one at the mall here and that they do fills even though they didn't do your surgery. They should have one somewhere close to you. Try calling them and see if they could get you in. Anything would be better than having put up with attitudes like that.

Really! I would think that a metropolis like St. Louis would have more options for you, Jane.

Hey maybe I will have to go to Columbia or Kansas City for my fills!!! I could use the stay at the hotel as a tax write-off!!! I never did look into that, but will see if I can find that. Good idea!!! My Doctor is a jerk! My parents were amazed sitting there, they were so stunned they didn't even get up to leave. Yes, I did gain about 30 or so pounds, but that is not massive, plus, even if it is, he shouldn't say that! It hurt my feelings!!!!!!!

OH Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for belly aching when you are going through so much! I am headed to the restraunt to get my phone. I called and the guy did drop it off for me!

My mom actually lost 2 lbs over Christmas! She is happy.

I went to Wash U, I had Dr. Halpin, but she left and I have Dr. Eagon!

I will call about the Depaul thing. It is really out of the way for me, but will think about it. I tried calling another hospital by me that is doing it, but they wouldn't take already banded patients!!

Once again.

www. moreoflifecom/portal/page/portal/WTLSC/locations

Edited by Suziecat
didn't show full address

That last one is actually the place we picked the brochure up for. It says they opened in October. Give them a call.

I just emailed them!! That would be so nice, and they do all their fills under flouro, I have never had one done this way. They always have trouble finding my port, it usually takes them 20 or 30 minutes.

I AM DONE COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!

At least for today!!

I haven't heard anyone complaining, Has anyone else heard anyone complaining?

However,,,,, I would love to have you come this way again. I'm really close to Independence Center where they have a SWLC. We could have a girls night out again.

Edited by Suziecat

Hey girlies...

Another laid back day... ran a few errands but otherwise just hung out, read a magazine, napped... aahhh this is the good life! I'm trying to enjoy it while I can... reality will return next week!

Enjoy your eves!

Hey ya'll~

Well our update is that we got our American Express bill today and lets just say...ain't no trainer in our future this month! We put the additional tix from my dad and the new mother board for our fuse box, plus misc stuff...and that hurt quite a bit. We called the trainer and 'splained our situation...and we are meeting w/ him the end of Jan. Feb is looking much better for this. Plus I have my "rent-a-husband" guy coming tomorrow to fix stuff. So, we are pretty tapped out. Jan is always a lean month, but this one is very lean. Oh well!

We went and saw MILK today (somethings we are not giving up, lol). It was amazing. I don't recommend it really, as it is about gay rights activist Harvey Milk during the 1970's. Sean Penn will probably get an Oscar nom at least!!!

Tracy, glad you found the phone!

Jane, Sorry to hear about your woes. Your doctor is a dick. Change or be a dick right back (ala Pammy).

I went to the P.O. Box 2x today...got nuttin'??? Just reporting, not complaining!

Still waiting to hear back on edits for chap. 5...until then I stalk the email!

Have a great night!