Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Slept a lot yesterday. Went to bed at three in the afternoon, and stayed in their til nine this morning. I am so tired. I am sure it is from sleeping too much.

Terry I loved the dbah!!!!!

Way to go Tracy!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get my package Tuesday? I feel so bad being late, I am not a late person!! (Except at work!! Then I usually am running behind!!)

Alright more sitting and watching tv!!!!!!!!

Jenn-I 2nd what Terry said. You can always call me too :tongue_smilie: We are all here for you and think you have alot of potential and just need to focus on a new you!

Pamela~~~

Keep watching the PO Box!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn you were given awesome advice. Time to put you and the kids first. I know you cannot afford therapy---and while religion may not be part of the problem, many pastors, preachers, just church leaders in general will offer some counseling free of charge. Maybe getting in closer touch with a higher power will give YOU the power you need to move on.

You are in a big city area as well, you should be able to find a support group without a problem! Even if you join a divorce support group, since it is the end of a relationship---you would be among like situationed people and be able to vent, and get ideas for moving on.

You just have to take the steps. And every single step will take you further from the hold he has on you, and closer to a new you! One who is happy with herself!

Going shopping with my DD Manda today. She is buying me new boots. And buying herself some new snow boots like I got the other day! Part of my Christmas from her is my boots, which of course you have to try on, so she wrapped me an empty boot box!! She had a note taped to the bottom, inside of the box that said "To be filled at your soonest convenience~ I love you!" So today is the day!

She bought me a burgundy sweater I had been eyeing as well---so wierd I opened it, and thought there was no way it would fit, and it did! Even with all the weight I have gained!

I also got coupons!!! Saying that she would muck stalls for me, and throw hay.......that alone makes her a keeper!!! LOL

Thought about using that--since it is 1 degree outside right now.....but they can stay in the stalls today, and I will worry about them tomorrow! Rick will throw hay when he heads in from work....guess that makes him a keeper too!

I have scratched hives under my left breast, until they are raw, and now scabbed over---and I have hives there again. It is a no win place. Either my bra sits on it, or my boob sits and sweats on it.....I just wish these would go away!

I am not going to even go where my pie hole report would be this morning.....to sad and embarrassing.

Terry, I wore my earrings the day after Christmas when we did some shopping, and had a couple of different people ask me if they were a new gift, and say how pretty they were. I told them a friend made them, and told them about Etsy. I love them!

Michelle, your Christmas card with all the different pics was cute!!!

TracyK--what does Macy think about being out of school for so long? I remember Megan ( one of my special "MY" kids) thinking it was over. She was finished. No more school. EVER!!!!! LOL

Well, I have had my shower, and applied my war paint....need to get dressed....warmly! It is such a dilemma! It is freezing cold outside, wind is blowing and thermometer says 1 degree, so with windchill it is well below zero. So you HAVE to have a coat. But then when we hit the mall.....I have a huge heavy leather coat to drag around...along with my purse, and any bags we have. Thinking I will wear it over then take it off and make a mad dash to the entrance! Maybe dress in layers, wear a shirt and a hoodie under it, then I can leave the heavy one in the car.....

Talk to y'all later while DH watches football!!

Kat

Thanks Tracy -

hey you just hit the nail on the head... I'm not quite to the new me, but a new year starts this week - so there is hope

I got a new bullet so i'm going to do Protein shakes and pudding until surgery - I can't keep anything down anymore... or it takes me an hour to choke stuff dow and it is bad... I had 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes this morning because i was hungy

well - off to work on my room some more... what a mess

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b--HwXE3064]Dave Ramsey[/ame] Anyone a Dave Ramsey fan? He's a personal finance guru who preaches "Say No to Debt!" I've been watching his TV show a lot this week (he also does radio and has a few books). I'm in this groove now of seeing how much money I can save and getting out of debt in 2 years or less. Certain things I will not ever give up....like beading or my housekeeper...but otherwise I'm gonna do this thing!

Edited by TerriDoodle

I did a debt free class a few years ago, when we paid off our house. I saw the course offered through the community college, so went. I paid everything off--we lived totally debt free, minus monthly utilities, phone, etc. And the bogus child support. Then Rick had the mitral valve failure....

Aii-yi-yi!!!

Now we have been awash in medical bills ever since! Normally an in network out of pocket max for us would be $2750.00 per year. That would be sooooo easy! BUT since DH's company is headquartered in TX, we have BCBS of TX. So every single Dr. or hospital we go to is out of network. And our locals do not accept assignment of anything. So, my max out of pocket for accepted medical charges is $15,000.00 per year. Which we have met for the last 4 years. Then right in the middle of that, his ex come up with the deal of her wanting maintenance.....add well over $50K for attorney fees, I hate the state of Colorado!!!

She worked for her attorney and they appealled every single decision made.....they pushed every kind of paper imaginable at us. And either you answer it, or you agree to it...so we ended up paying through the nose, just to end up without a single solitary change in anything!

BUT---while I should have used my money for paying some of this crap--I got banded, and am much better capable mentally of dealing with it now!

I am using the same plan to pay off medical crap. Add to it, that I had surgery 3 times in the last year, and the bills keep rolling in! I have a running list, of smallest to largest, as well as interest rates on some figured in. I make payments until one is paid off, then I add that to the next, and slowly but surely they get paid off.....lately just for a new batch to show up, but hey--I FEEL like I am making headway sometimes!!!

I learned a lot in the class, and I also took one on saving money in the home. A better way to shop--that kind of thing. It made me VERY concious of how I wasted food, and supplies. I like how I do it now better!!

DD is here, gotta go!!! Boots here I come!

Kat

KAT, I read somewhere a month ago or so about Victoria Secret Bras causing rashes. I don't know anything more about it, but are you wearing a Victoria Secret?

TERRY, love the video you posted!! Do you have any books you can lend me from him? I am really in debt, and this past week has set me back a lot!!! I am ready!!!!!!

Tracyk, I want it to get to you NOW!!!!!!!

Oh well, I am awake and sort of moving! Amazing!!!

I AM DONE!!

I know ya'll are tired of hearing about it...hell I am tired of hearing about it...but I am done!! Now, I wait for feedback and edits...but girlies...It is over! I started this in 2001...holy shit...I am freakin' out! Done Done Done.

Now, I will have a boat load of work to do in the next few months...but the hard work is done! omg...i am soo happy. Going back to bed w/ sus to watch a lifetime movie! xoox

Guess I'll have to go have a:martini_shaken: Margi:martini_shaken: to Celebrate for Pam.:tongue_smilie:

Good Job, Girl. :D

:):)

Wow!! Dr. Jazzy Bradford, VIOLET How kewl is that?? We're so proud of you PamELa... I remember when Bob finished his dissertation. A great relief and a rush of accomplishment.

We just finished dinner. We had left over ham, scalloped potatoes and squash. Bob had two platefuls.. (small plates), but I was good and stuck with one helping. Actually I've done well all day today, so it looks like we're off to a good start. I hope to get some exercise in tomorrow while Bob goes to his church and clears out his office. His last sermon there was very good, even though he left it at home! He knew it well enough to pull it off. Course when you've been preaching sermons for as long as he has, you don't panic when little glitches happen.

It's been warm all day today and we've lost a LOT of snow. We didn't get all the rain they were predicting so things are still pretty dry out and no risk of flooding, thank goodness.

Tomorrow we go to Kris's with all the things I have accumulated for the baby shower so we can sort through and see what we still need. It's all coming so fast now. Less than 2 months before I'll be watching my newest grandchild being born. And then, looking forward to our Hawaii cruise and then of course the 2nd annual Violet Bandaversary Bash!! Won't be long now!!

We're off to the grocery store to get the fixin's for beef stew for the crock pot tomorrow. BBL....

:):Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

Woo Hoo Pammie!! Fantastic job! What an accomplishment!!

Judy, give the Bobster my congrats on his accomplishment, too. That has to be a strange feeling for him, after so many years. Maybe he should publish his sermons. Know any editors? hmmm...

Janie... you & me & most of the country, too, on the debt thingy... yikes...

DD & I went to a baptism today for her friend's baby sister... so sweet. Then home & I've been snuggled up napping on the couch all day. What a life. I feel like a slug. I like it! Nothing on the agenda for days & days... I need to get re-motivated, but the post-holiday crash is on me full force...

Have been making bad choices all day... if I had a margi, I'd drink it!

Peace out!