Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good Morning

Glad you all had nice holidays -

I'm glad it is over - and since i'm feeling better this morning had a mental breakdown

I spent most of yesterday sick, either ds throwing up on me or me throwing up on him

hacking my brains out and a massive head cold. I feel better today -

but what a shock - I think I lost what ever little bit I had left in me... and i'm sure you all know how that happened

he won't have to worry about me being with anyone else because i hate everyone and don't think there is ever a chance i will let anyone close to me again

i have to go for a walk, i'm stuck at work all day - but brought my laptop so i can do what i want and not worry

Good morning Violets~

OOOOO the rum balls! Did you know rum balls and coffee go soooo good together!! Some of the rum balls are made w/ Jack Daniels too!!! OMG...I need AA and it is 7:15am!

Not sure what we are doing today...hopefully shopping!

Have a great day! I think there are two rum balls left...and they have my name on them!!

xoxoxoox

We are in a blizzard watch-------and heading into town, we need to put DH's check in the bank!! LOL---he has lots of shopping to do, so he needs his money!!!

He has visions of insulation and pegboard dancing in his head. Personally I am thinking more along the line of new boots!!!

Was a wonderful day, and when we get home and I am ready to snuggle in with the snow outside I will share the highlights, and see about some pics!!

Kat

Good afternoon, violets..

I'm back from shopping and we got a lot of good deals. We got all the traditional stuff we give the kids each year.. Pez, large candy cane sticks, boxer shorts and Life Saver books. We've been doing that since they were little so we got everything half price for next year. Bob also gets our organist a noisemaker each year.. you know the pigs and cows that sing Jingle Bells.. that kind of thing. He got 2 of those for the next two years. I got my mouse too and am much happier now. And no.. not the Laura kind of mouse. The Michelle Mouse.

Time for lunch here. Then Ethan comes and we'll have fun all afternoon.

BBL...

Hey Violets~

Hope everyone is doing well today! We are going to the Curious Case of Benjamin Button then shopping! Looking forward to it!

Other than that we are just chilling...enjoying MIL and the holiday!

xoxoxoxoxooxox

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas yesterday. I was much too busy to even bother with the computer much, lol.

I really can't wait to get "back on the banding wagon" again and am actually looking forward to it :0). Holidays can be roughhhh, that's for sure.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button really looks interesting. We might just have to venture to the cinema this weekend.

Good afternoon, Violets.

I just put the ham in the oven for dinner. Got some butternut squash, corn and mashed potatoes to go with it. It will be our day after Christmas dinner. And will last for several weeks, I'm guessing!!

We're going to the movies tomorrow and will either see Benjamin Button (fantastic reviews) or Yes Man.. Jim Carrey is my favorite comedian. Kris and Nathan will drive into town to go with us.

Ethan is here and we got to go to Yahoo messenger and see Amelia, Mara and Everett. It's so cool to see his reaction when he can see Amelia in real time.

We got snow last night, but no rain or freezing rain today. That's fine with me. Don't know what they are predicting for tomorrow now. Just know it will be warm and lots of melting. The birds are really out in force at the feeder and that always means a storm.

We're going to JoAnn Fabrics as soon as Joe picks Ethan up. Can't believe we forgot to go there this morning. I'm sure there will be little left by now, but we'll see.

Going to go watch some cartoons with Ethan and watch him color at his new desk Santa dropped off here yesterday.

Hey girlies...

Just checking in quick before we leave to go to dinner @ my gf's house... the one w/her dd in the treatment center out in UT... but the dd is home for the first time for the holidays... so we're heading over for a yummy dinner (her mom is making all her favs) and fun & games... dance dance revolution & wii bowling & cards... I made her fav pie: French apple + van ice cream... mmmm...

Just hung out today... I did stop by @ my neighbor's (the one who's wife died) house to check on him... no news yet on the details of the service... + I see some housecleaning for him in my future... I told him I'd come any time w/my Hefty bags to help him dig out... he needs to sleep for a month, I think...

Ok, gotta go get ready... have a nice night, everyone.

I had the best food and Water day...... That is until I got home and proceeded to eat the last 6 Cookies and the last rice krispy treats. The good thing is that everything is now gone so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I'm still under my calorie intake for the day. Looks like cottage cheese and pineapple for dinner.< /span>

Hubby and I headed to the shopping center to go see what "Best Buys" had in digital cameras. What a madhouse. We finally got in there and they had a display of 30 cameras but only had about 5 in-stock and not the one I was looking at. We were going to go across the steet to "Circuit City" but that was a huge mess trying to get across the street and into the parking lot. We decided to go home. On the way Hubby asked about going to Wal-mart and I told him it was up to him. It wasn't quite as crowded as I thought it was going to be. We got a parking spot 2 spots from the door, went right to the cameras and some lady came up and asked if I needed help. I asked if they had this camera in-stock and yes they did. So I have a brand new Canon 10 megapixel digital camera. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! I even have it downloaded on to the computer already. Dang, I'm good. LOL.

So the only thing I have left to do is keep my big mouth shut and not cram it full of anything. That shouldn't be too hard since all the crap is now gone.

YAY, christmas/baking/holiday junk food is OVER!! WOOHOO!

:w00t: I have never in my life been so glad to give away cookies! My Boston Cream Pie was fantastic by the way...:thumbup:.

Jane-it is so good to see you online! :smile:

Have a great night everyone! I am BUSHED and it is only 6:15 PM. :Yawn:

I am glad to be back, I have not done anything special today, just piddled around. I work for 3 hours tomorrow, my customers, bless their hearts were so glad to come back, it was nice for my spirit to hear them on the phone!

I am off for more piddling!!

Hi Everyone -

Jenn - sorry, honey but your writing is so cryptic I can hardly understand what you're saying sometimes!? What (specifically) is going on with you?? Do you have the flu? :thumbup:

Oh yes. I think that tomorrow I will get up and throw out all the junk in the house. Maybe. Ok, well, all of it except the Ghiradelli chocolates. And toffee bars. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I've gained 2# since Thanksgiving which may not sound like a lot, but it is HELL to get off!! I feel like crap and I know exactly why! I am eating about 6 cups of sugar a day.

I sure do hope I can get it all together soon. I feel like I've fallen into some kind of hole and will have to claw my way out! Aaaaaaack!

Edited by TerriDoodle

Good evening,Violets.

We're back from all the 50% off shopping and had a great ham dinner. We went to JoAnn Fabrics and got a couple more Santas for our collection. Went to Peebles and got a pair of brown moleskin pants (size 10 woo hoooo!!) and a travel alarm clock that projects the time on the wall.

Ethan's daddy came to get him at 5:30 and we won't have him again until next Friday. DIL Jen has the next week off.

I'm sitting in the living room in a big cushy chair watching the Pistons and reading online news to the Bobster. This is what I had envisioned when I asked for the laptop. No more being in different rooms at night...so cool!!

I'm going to start my new James Patterson book, Cross Country, tonight. That should be quick to finish before I start the Patricia Cornwell book Scarpetta.

It's 36 degrees out now and a fog advisory in effect for tomorrow morning. Rain is supposed to start tonight. It's going to be a mess tomorrow cause there is nowhere for the Water to go. The ground is frozen and the drains are covered deep with snow.

Jane.. so good to have you back and I bet your customers were really glad to see you again!

Jen.. I don't know exactly what you were saying either. Hope you feel better soon.

Suzie.. you and I are on the same wavelength too. I have that exact same camera. I love it!

Everyone have a good evening. Nothing on the agenda for us tomorrow except going to a movie.. Yes Man. And of course laundry. Some things never change!

Everyone sleep well.