Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Merry Christmas!!!

I am not having a great start...having a hard time w/ dad gone.

We had a wonderful day yesterday. Had a wonderful dinner (mmmm German food), then Mass, then presents and champagne. We watched a movie until 10 and went to bed. Today, MIL is already in the kitchen cooking pork loin so the house already smells yummy!!! We are going to see the Tom Cruise movie at 10:30 something...then eat and relax! I am glad the holiday is over. It has been wonderul and I am very blessed. Just miss dad!

Terry~ Sending you an extra hug!

Have a wonderful day Violets. I love each of you...and am looking forward to another wonderful year w/ my Violets!

Judy and Michelle~

"Dudes...you got a Dell!"

I have a laptop and I highly recommend buying the hard lap thingy. I live on my laptop, sitting next to my sweetheard. I just keep the hard lap thingy under it and can move it around. You can find it at Office Max or online! Yeah!!!!

Merry Christmas to All.

Our present opening lasted 3 seconds. That's how long it takes to open an envelope and pull out two tickets to the "Eagles" Concert. Hubby was really excited, kinda shocked at the price but excited.

So glad that Jane made it home in time for the holiday.

Michelle, I will say an extra prayer at Church this morning for that poor family. I know what it's like to have someone pass away right at Christmas time.

Everyone have a GREAT day. Hugs to you all.

I want to go to the Eagles concert!!! I LOVE "Hotel California"...it's my all time favorite (well one of them) songs. I love the Eagles! Have fun!

My heart goes out to Terry, Pamela and Michelles friend/family. This time of year hurts when you have lost someone you care deeply about. Special hugs :tongue2:

Here's my report.....

bacon

danish

cookies

pizza

danish

chex mix

cookies

fudge

And we haven't even made it to dinner yet.

I'll be so glad when tomorrow morning is here and I can start eating like I'm supposed too. You know, follow the rules of Band Life.

Good afternoon, Violets!

I'm typing this on my new BLUE Inspiron laptop. I'm loving it so far. Got my Yahoo messenger installed and working on getting ispq installed and trying to get used to no mouse.

As soon as the battery is all charged up, I can take this to the living room and chat while I watch tv lounging in my easy chair. Life is pretty good here in Northern Michigan! We had the buffet this afternoon. They let me pay the child's price and that's about all I ate. We leave in 2 hours to hit it again. Other than that I've had rock candy and that's it.

I gave away all the fudge and Cookies. I did have a piece of boston cream pie for lunch. yummy. But I get our Wiifit back from DSIL tomorrow and then Bob and I will be back on track with exercise.

Off to try and get ispq installed. My registration key is saved in my lycos email and I can't get into lycos for some reason.

BBL...

Yea, Good for me. I went and took doggie for a mile and a half walk. It was so cold. I had to stop several times to blow my nose. Got home and hubby rubbed my hands. Even with gloves on they got frozen. Now I'm all snug in my chair and gonna veg out.

Judy, You'll love the laptop life. It's great.

Have a great evening.

I made my first (2) banana breads today...Gosh, it was so good I would have swore my mom came over and made it for us! I hope the family loves it tomorrow. I also made my very first Boston Cream Pie. Looks yummy....hope it taste that way. I am officially DONE BAKING! Thank you Jesus. I feel like doing a happy dance.

Judy, I love having my laptop in my LAP :tongue2:. Its really nice to have my butt parked in front of the TV in the living room. Brings laziness and spoiled to a whole new level! :blush:

Have a great evening everyone.

Judy...plug in in the living room! The battery life is too short on things things (plus you get better brightness).

We went and saw Valkyre! It was very very good...really well done! Then came home and had Xmas dinner, then I took a nap. I woke up to a plate of Cookies and RUM BALLS that were delivered while I was sleeping..."yes, Virgina, there is a Santa Claus!"

Glad it is over...here is to a great New Year!

xooxoxox

GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!

Had ALL the kids and grandkids! Loved it! Going to send a pic to someone to size of my DD's belly so Laura has it to laugh at!!!

Grandaughter we had not seen is wonderful, spent hours with her tonight.

I am EXHAUSTED! Will chat with all of you tomorrow.

Love to you all!

Kat

Back to reality and back to work. Doing a double shift today. The other girl is in Colorado for the holiday.

Last night for dinner we had shrimp, while we were eating I had another talk with the family about how things ae going to change around here. Starting Today. They said it's not New Years yet. I said it didn't matter, things have to change around here. Starting with no more eating dinner at 9pm.

Hubby said he's up for it. Now he just needs to work out hard at the Y.

I hope all of you had a wonderful day yesterday. So far it sounds like everyone did.

Have a great day and chat at you later.

Good morning-

Going to moms today to have our family get together. Unfortunately dh can't go because he is working. :blush:

Over the river and through the woods, to grandmothers house we go....lalalala....:)

Have a great day everyone. To all those folks who are getting back on the bandwagon today or next week, best wishes...it will be a long road but we can do it with no short cuts ;) Make healthy choices! :tongue2:

Good Morning After, Vi's!~~

Here I am typing at ya all curled up on the family room couch, snuggled under a throw, watching the Today Show... now THIS is the life! :tongue2: Judy, DH got me a red wireless mouse cuz' I can't do the no-mouse thing, I'm hopeless at it. Also, I need to get used to this keyboard... my chubby fingers keep hitting the worng keys... see??

Sounds like everyone had a nice day. We had fun @ my sister's last night... everyone, adults & kids together, which is always a hoot, played Guitar Hero World Tour... so fun!

My kids are still asleep this a.m.!!

I need to start eating properly again asap... but then I see all the yummy items everywhere... and my resolve weakens... but I barely squeeked into my jeans yesterday, and a couple of my physical issues that are exacerbated by weight are showing up again, such as my carpal tunnel arm & puffy eyes/face... I am drinking Water now, as I type... I am going to try try try to make correct choices... and hit the Y w/regularity... fa la la..............

off to surf for awhile... will bbl! Enjoy the day!

Good morning, Violets.

It's snowing here right now and will change over to freezing rain by midday. The Bobster and I were going to get up early to shopping, but we're just now getting up. Oh, well. Not many things I'm looking for, so it will be fine getting out a couple hours later than planned. I DO need a mouse for this laptop. I'm not that good with the pad. I'm getting better with the typing. This keyboard is so much bigger than the old one the Bobster used to have years ago. I'm loving the speed of this laptop and of course the convenience.

Off to get ready to go shopping. Everyone have a great day!! BBL

Edited by Teachlady