Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Sung to a tune none of you know cuz' we made it up in our family:

"Santa's coming tonight, tonight... Santa's coming tonight! Santa's coming tonight, tonight... Santa's coming tonight!"

But you get the idea!!!

Who me?? Excited??:thumbup:

Might want to leave a couple more glue things down (w/ door closed) in case he wasn't traveling alone!

Yeah, those mice gangs can be pretty dangerous!! Just think West Side Story with tails.

Good evening, Violets..

Well, here it is Christmas Eve and for the first time in 39+ years, I'm not with the Bobster at Christmas Eve. He left at 5 to go to his little church 40 miles away. Kris and Nathan decided not to brave the roads tonight and I don't blame them. So here I sit. I'm getting English muffin pizzas ready for later tonight when Bob gets back and Joe and family come over. Sure feels strange. I think we might go to midnight service at Trinity Episcopal so we're in church together tonight. We'll see how he feels when Joe and crew leaves.

So glad to hear Jane is home for Christmas. Hope she continues to feel better.

I got a text message from a young man I met online who went on one of the cruises Bob and I went on. I haven't talked to him in about a year so it was good to hear from him and know he still remembers the old lady that made sure he behaved on the cruise. He's on a back to back cruise right now. His family is Jewish and they always take the family on a cruise for Christmas and New Years. Neat, huh?

Michelle.. only a few more hours and Santa will be making his rounds. Can you contain yourself til then???

Tomorrow isn't going to be as planned for us either. Instead of Bob and I staying in our nammies all day, we have to be up and dressed when Kris and Nathan come over. We're going out to lunch with them at noon and then taking our oldest son and girlfriend out to dinner at 6. I won't make the ham and fixin's I have until Friday. Saturday we're supposed to get freezing rain so that will be another adventure. At least I don't have to worry about church services as there is no choir until Jan. 11th.

I better get back to the pizzas.. Everyone will be here about 9 p.m.

Everyone have a great evening.. Enjoy your Christmas Eve. And Macy, Kinsey, Ethan and Michelle..... Santa is coming!!!!

We are going to be putting out the reindeer food & Water soon. Then when Macy has visions of sugarplums dancing in her head I will be wrapping presents. :thumbup:

Santa is bringing her cupcake maker she wanted so badly. So, I know what my day will consist of tomorrow.

Then, Friday we have the gathering at my moms for our family. I am bringing a boston cream pie and ALL the Cookies I made for everyone and the banana bread to my family. Then SATURDAY is my day...no more sweets and no more baking for a year! I am actually looking forward to the house being sugar free.< /strong>

Sweet dreams everyone!

Merry Christmas Eve, Everyone~~

Just got home from church... I love singing "Silent Night" w/the lights off and only the candles illuminating the old church...

Jane -- SO SO GLAD to read that you are out of the hospital... that's 1 Christmas prayer answered already!

Please say a prayer for my neighbor Sallyann McCarthy (w/the kidney cancer) & her husband and 10yo son... she died in the wee hours of the morning this morning... I found out on the way to church tonight...

Peace be with each of my Violets on this Holy Night.

Good evening, Violets..

Well, we opened gifts with Joe's family tonight, except for Ethan. He was sound asleep so he'll open his gifts tomorrow.

Laura.. THANK YOU for the beautiful angel box and the Moonlight Path collection. I ran out of the body spray just today and was down to my last drops of shower gel so your gift is perfect!!!

The Bobster must think I need to relax.. he got me a new robe, 4 pairs of pj's and 2 pairs of slippers plus 2 books. The robe is a size Large and he was sure it wouldn't fit because I told him I wore XL in most blouses. But.. it fits fine!!

We're going to sleep in tomorrow now that we have opened all our gifts already. Kris and Nathan will come over in the afternoon and we'll open gifts with them.

Michelle.. so sorry to hear about your neighbor, but she's not hurting anymore. Prayers for her family who are the ones who will be hurting for a long time to come. May God comfort them and hold them close.

Merry Christmas to all my Violet friends.. Onward to Jan. 1st and a new resolution to get to goal!!

Merry Christmas to All.

Our present opening lasted 3 seconds. That's how long it takes to open an envelope and pull out two tickets to the "Eagles" Concert. Hubby was really excited, kinda shocked at the price but excited.

So glad that Jane made it home in time for the holiday.

Michelle, I will say an extra prayer at Church this morning for that poor family. I know what it's like to have someone pass away right at Christmas time.

Everyone have a GREAT day. Hugs to you all.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!

TracyinKS - Thank you so much for my luscious purple PJ's and slippers! The cotton is sooooo soft and exactly what I like to wear to bed! YUM!!! You are so sweet and I will enjoy them so much! I needed new PJ's in the worst way, too! The slippers are a perfect fit! ((((HUGS)))))

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Edited by TerriDoodle

Laura - I saw this little 'onesie' on Etsy this morning... you'll love it! LOLil_430xN.47442878.jpg

LOL Terry!

I saw a onesie somewhere that said "Boob Man" I was like oh geez.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I got up earlier than I planned, so I got an hour to kill.

Christmas with my family was fun last night, except my sister did bring her girlfriend, her old old girlfriend that we all liked, but then they had a horrible break up and she told us these horrible things about her- so now that they are back together it's hard to accept her back. Made for a bit of akwardness. I don't think I made eye contact with her the whole night.

Got all the baby stuff I picked out with my mom, and we put together the stroller & carseat. Russell is excited about a boy-whew! LOL We picked out the middle name- Micheal, which is his dad's name and also my uncle's name. He got to feel him kick last night too.

My parents also got me a surprise present I didn't know about.. a digital video camera! I've never had a video camera before, never even thought about one.. so that'll be neat. Mom (jokingly) said "So you can record the birth and put it on youtube" hah hah! Yeah right.

Going to head over there soon to help them cook Breakfast, then do dirty santa with the big extended family... then off to Tennessee! It's nice and warm out, no rain so it should be a pretty drive. My brother was saying "Yeah when you have a baby, Christmas becomes about them not you" (because all of my Christmas besides the camera was baby stuff) I was like yeah I know.. I guess that was a downer for him when he had my niece, but I never have anything I want for Christmas anyway, so I'm glad to be getting all that stuff!! He got tickets to a Phish concert in VA, so he was stoked. They are getting back together for a reunion tour or something, and he said he plans on following them around the country. Must be nice, not having to worry about a job or anything at 28?

Anywho.. glad you liked them Judy!!!

Off to get dressed, hope everyone has a great day and I'm a bit jealous of those of you having a WHITE CHRISTMAS. I have never had one :thumbup:

Merry Christmas, Violets!~~

I'm typing to you from my brand new LAPTOP COMPUTER!! It's a RED Dell Inspiron and I love it!! I also got a custom pink & green wavy case for it!! I'm so excited!! Tomorrow I'm taking it to Starbucks and hanging out w/the cool kids drinking their lattes and surfing the 'net!! Woo Hoo!!

JUDY! ~~ You CRACK ME UP and I LOVE YOU! We all laughed so hard out loud when I opened "The Book for People Who Do Too Much"... & then when I read the explanation inside... you got it in Gruene!! I haven't gotten to read it yet, but I hope it helps! + the beautiful (sight & scent) candle, that I'm sure I'm supposed to use for "quiet time" (hardy har har!) + the key chain -- again, perfect, as mine broke recently and I love hearts, esp. purple ones!! I can say w/certainty that you know the "true" me and have celebrated it today. You rock!

Merry Merry to each of you... I love you all & can't imagine my life without you!!!

Good morning everyone!!

I missed you all so much!!!

Laura loved the story about your mother in law going to wake up your husbands brother!!!!

Love the pics of Abby Suzie!!!!!!!!!

Tracy you and Robbie always take great pics!!

My throat is so sore today, not from sick but from that biopsy thing they did on my lungs. They still don't know what is wrong, they are hoping that the biopsies will reveal something. They took all the Fluid out of my band!!! They are not taking any chances on anything. I go back to the Dr. Tuesday and hopefully the pathology will be done then.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, Violets..

And a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!!

Michelle.. we must certainly be on the same wavelength. I'm getting a Dell laptop as soon as the kids get here. It's my surprise gift that I found out about a week ago by mistake. I am getting it so that I don't have to be tied to this computer out in the breeze way instead of spending time with the Bobster. Now I can sit in the living room and chat and watch tv and enjoy the good life!! haha

We're going out to a buffet lunch at a local restaurant and I'm taking my special diet request card I got from the lapband center. Hopefully they'll let me get the buffet for the child's price since I certainly won't eat more than a child would!

We're going back to the same place tonight for dinner with our oldest son.

Ethan will be back this afternoon to open his presents since he was comatose last night when he was here. Course it was 9:30 p.m. so that's understandable.

It finally stopped snowing this morning. We have a TON and it's supposed to be snow turning to ice on Friday and freezing rain on Saturday. I don't know how much more my roof can take!!! :sad:

I'm off to do some knitting and wait for the kids to get here. Everyone have a great day and I'll check back later. and p.s. don't even worry about the piehole report today. It won't be pretty for any of us!!!!!!:thumbup::lol: