Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Well girls I am sure most of you will not find this hard to believe....but there are many ways I am not as good as Judy! I do not make tons of fudge and give it away, I do not sing (although for others this IS good), and I do not play the flute....AND when a package comes my way with my name, I am NOT waiting!! LOL

THANK YOU JENN!!!

I received a box today all the way from NY!! Which I need to ask you about addresses--this was different from where I sent your card. Anyway! Inside was a beautiful hand tied fleece blanket done in marroon and winter white! And a wonderful letter from Jenn! Thank you so much! With all you have been doing, how you found time to hand tie it I will never know! And girls there is not a bit of grout on it!!

What a sweetheart you are Jennifer, thank you again!

Kinsey's reindeer food is done, Cookies are done, peanut clusters are done, caramel pecan bears are done, last of the peanuts are roasted and done, chex mix is half done, and fudge is half done. Things for dinner are done, ready to just combine and be done. I have not so much as turned on the TV today! It has been nice and quiet, for awhile I had music on, the rest of the day has been total quiet.....has been really nice!!!

This morning right after Rick left, about 5:15, I was working to finish a line in Kinsey's earring holder, and I saw this bright flash and heard a thud like sound. I thought maybe Rick forgot something, so I looked out and nothing. So I forgot about it. Finished the line, and went back to bed. As I lay there just dropping off another BRIGHT flash, and pop. Once again, I look around and nothing. All I can think of is our Christmas lights, are plugged into one another, and it is covered in snow, so maybe they are shorting out. So I call Rick, and he says he guesses it might be, so unplug them, instead of just having them turned off. He ask if the cord was hot, and it was not. There was not another flash at all, so I figured that was it. I was bummed that my lights would not burn now! So not long ago my neighbor called me, and ask if she could come over and use my electricity to check in at work, her battery on her laptop died, and she was only half done. Come to find out the flashes were the transformer behind their houses popping, and it burned a wire so it was live laying in the snow, she said it was beautiful the sparks it threw off!! They still do not have power. They are going to a friends to stay if it is not back on tonight.

She did her immediate work, and the laptop is sitting here charging up for her.

My Christmas lights are fine!!! YAY!!!

Well I am off to cut up the fudge and put it in a container, and decide if I am doing another big batch or not!!!

Rick is going to help me tonight, he said come hell or high Water we would work on divinity until it worked!!! LOL Gotta love the man!!!

Pamela I understand you not liking the pic, I have some I HATE!!! And you are much more photogenic than that pic shows....I deleted it, in your honor! ((hugs))

BBL girlies!! And thank you again Jenn!!

Kat

It's not about being photogenic, heck she was moving so it was all blurred.. I got a kick out of what she was DOING!! :thumbup:

Oh Laura I knew you didn't post it because she hated it!! LOL I just know how it feels to despise pics of myself, regardless of what is going on! I have been known to destroy some of them--but there are those with others in them that I do not want to destroy, but I HATE them. Just saying I know of what she speaks.

We look at the picture and imagine her being classic Pamela, and wonder how much later it was before she began taking boob pics!!! LMAO!!!

Kat

Hi everyone!

The kids are all here and we are going to the festival of lights. Most of the baking is done, thank God. I only had 4 Cookies all day so that is a huge accomplishment.

Have a good night everyone!

Hi gals

TracyK- I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mug - I'm taking it to work to drink my cup of Soup in - because as i have tried food, soup is all that is working!

did i mention how much i LOVE the mug - I think ds is trying to run off with my m&m.

Kat - I'm so very glad you like it - althought you were not very helpful when I was trying to get some colors out of you but asked everyone!

I actually spent my entire Sunday in Buffalo making that, which is why it went out so late - and the only reason there is no grout!

Love you all -

Pamela= yes got your card

which brings me to the address thing, I have a post office box and i was tired of filling out changes of addresses so i just did an address change, so i am getting mass cards once a week.

I hope you all have a great night, i'm sick as a dog, having a drink, then some night quyll and passing out, have to be to work at 6:30

LOL, I didn't care that Laura posted the pic...I still hate it, but I love Laura! It is the damn dunlap that is scary! No, the singing was fun...we had a good time. And yes, I sounded (even sick) better than I looked! Then, right after I replied to the email (which was cut short cause bro and kids came to get step mom) my bro comes in and says, "hey, are you slimming down or what?" LMAO..so go figure. I am enjoying the holidays...then Jan 1 it is on. (for real this time)

OOO and guess what??? Well, the next part I will email you guys. I don't want it posted for privacy issues...but I am 'cited!

Have a good night...off to write email!

Pam, I agree, I have pics like that. The ones I look at and say "What The &*%$". Anyway, That is too exciting about the party. Have fun.

Earlier I packed up all the Cookies and fudge and candy. I'm taking it to the volunteer room tomorrow. I actually was on my best behavior today and have not had any cookies or anything.

I've had-

2 scrambled eggs and 1 piece of toast

1/2 cup of cottage cheese and pineapple

7 life savers

1/2 cup of chex mix.

And lots of Water.< /span>

I'm such a good girl, today.

Curves is closed the next 2 days so I'm going with Hubby to the Y in the morning. I walk on the tredmill while he is doing weights.

Sending my purple power to Janie.

Jenn-so what you are trying to say is you LOVE the mug? lol

I am gonna order me one! lol

I ordered Jenn a mug with our laughing pic from Gruene that Tracy has on her signature...it is great. Such a good reminder of fun times!!

:thumbup: Hi GINA!! Merry Christmas!

Goodnight violets :thumbup:

Bah can't get gmail to load!!

I FOUND A MOUSE!!! I *hope* it's one mouse. I've never dealt with mice before, so I'm getting frustrated really quick.

Me and my cat Apollo were laying in bed, heard a noise in MY night stand (why mine?!) so we both sit there looking at it, I jiggle the nightstand--still there (I thought a toy was going off LOL). So I move the nightstand and it stops. That was weird! Go back to TV, and I see a brown mouse go running across the floor board next to my bed. Never seen a mouse, and surprisingly it didn't scare me. It made me lose my appetite though (I ordered steak out and immediately didn't want food anymore).

So Russ & I discuss our options, with cats I'm afraid to do traps, and poison is definitely out. I went to Publix, they had those traps that are inside a round thing, hopefully my cats can't get into them. Put 4 up in the bedroom, and put 2 glue pads down (closed bedroom door so no animals go in there). I go about making the chocolate lasagna and cleaning since we'll be going out of town from Christmas till next week. Go to the Christmas tree to bag up presents for tomorrow night-- and there the little booger is again! Dangit. He's been very brave, hasn't run from me (which kind of worries me). So I moved 2 of the enclosed traps to the Christmas tree, bedroom is still closed up, and I don't know what to do now. I am going to take up the traps in the morning till we get home from work again, but grrr.. how long do traps take? Is the mouse going to attack me in my sleep? I don't know what mice do..

Good morning violets!!! Happy Christmas Eve!!! :thumbup:

I wanted to apologize to everyone for missing the secret santa gift exchange...not sure how I missed it but I've been in my own world dealing with lots of things, so I just wanted to say I'm sorry for missing it and not participating, and for not being very active here...I'll try to post more when I can!!

Love you all!!!!

You stayed calm? I would have been freaking out, jumping on the bed. I would be staying in a hotel room if I didn't have physical evidence that the house was mice free! I'm such a big baby when it comes to that kind of stuff. Once I came home and saw a huge spider in my foyer when I came through the door and I had to call my mom to come over and kill the dang spider before I walked in the door...

Everyone was so productive yesterday, baking and making fudge. I had such lofty goals of making something hand made to hand out to friends and family but I barely had enough time to shop for my closest loved ones. They'll be dissapointed not to get anything homemade this year but I'm sure they'll understand how busy I've been...

I work till 4 today then I have to run to my mom's house to start helping her with the crown roast that has to get in the oven at 5 so we can have dinner at 8...

Then run over to Juan's mom's house and help her make some broccoli salad. She decided to make HOT WINGS for Christmas Dinner. LOL... I happen to love hot wings so I'm quite excited. It'll be quite a dramatic change from one house to another though, LOL.

Gonna go dive into my little work pile now. I need to get all finished up because I won't be back to work until the 5th... sooooo happy about that. I am so looking forward this this vacation... We leave for Mexico Friday morning and we come back after the 1st of the year...

Morning gals

I'm at work. all alone

ok and 50 guys outside

it is snowing here, was suppose to be ice so i should be glad but took me 1hr 15 mins to get to work

temp didn't show up again, what a pc of work! so I was not worried about leaning how to use the bobcat because no snow for the rest of the week... and the temp was going to be here... surprise

so i'm going to shovel my car out and my potty which is burried - i hope everyone goes home at noon. feel like crap and would love a nap

hope you all have a great xmas eve - i'm sure i'll be back since i can!

nativity.jpg
Merry Christmas Eve, my sweet friends!

Hubby and I got up and went to the Y. I did a mile on the treadmill. Came home and had a couple of cups of cocoa and a piece of toast. Now to start my day.

I went on line to check our bank account and believe it or not, we finally got Hubby's bonus check. Yup, the day before Christas and they finally give us the money. It's a good thing that we didn't rely on it to do our shopping with. Crymany.

On the phone right now with an old friend. She is telling me right now that her nephew commited suicide. How horrible. Poor family.

Gina and Denise, so good to hear from you. Merry Christams to both of you and hope to see you more often here.

Everyone have a great day.